• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice HotDQ 5e (PM to Join)

Syvvaris

I love Emilia
Good day everyone!

We will be doing an exciting round of Hoard of the Dragon Queen and into Rise of Tiamat if we are lucky!

This is my first time DMing in a forum setting so please be kind and patient!

Some things to expect: I'll be setting RL times to post and only when we are in combat will we have posting order. If you miss a RL deadline, that's fine. Life gets crazy, if you're out of combat then write what you are doing that won't force the story to go back too far. I.e. If you and another player are in a super important meeting and we continue and end the meeting without you because your power went you, then just say your character didn't have anything to say or was not heard. If you are in Combat, write what you would do as if you were holding your action. I.e. You go before the Fighter initially, but life disrupts your plans and miss your chance then just write that the fighter was faster than you or you already acted after him.

Experience: The entire campaign ranges level 1 to 12-15 I think. Since I do not like how deadly lower levels can be, we will start with Experience and then go to level up as a milestone. I'll notify you when we are doing that, and for combat everyone is going to get the same experience. How can you get more than your party? Do cool and amazing stuff! Write better than them! Maybe you'll edge them out by a level or two before we transition into the milestone section.

Rolling: To speed things up you can either message in the Discord but PMing me will be faster sometimes if you think you want to roll for something very specific. Otherwise if you think you need to roll, roll. Like bartering, bluffing, diplomacy, perception, etc etc. I am not going to make you roll acrobatics every time you try to jump on a table outside of combat. Inside combat, oh yes.

What I would like from you all:
Post your Character sheet in this thread: Then preferably in this thread keep track of what small changes your character has. For example: Wealth, Experience, Items, etc. Your HP and what abilities you have left between rests can be listed at the end of your posts normally.

I have yet to decide whether I will or won't put in my Paladin. I may or may not...

Any questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back