hot for teacher 2: the second one [closed]

original.gif
yoon sihyun.
oihHLF1.gif
Sihyun grinned brightly at the man's response before his face quickly fell again. He glanced down at the hand on his arm and took a deep, shuddering breath as he moved towards the door. Sihyun halted when Mr. Kim did, watching him head back inside to retrieve Sihyun's bag. He gripped the doorframe with one hand, the other wrapped tightly around his midsection. He rested his head lightly on the frame, putting all of his weight against it as he waited. He felt like he would fall over at any second, but thankfully Mr. Kim was already coming back, bag in hand. Sihyun appreciated it, but at the moment it was the least of his concerns.

He stepped out into the hall, ready to get going, when the blonde stopped yet again. Sihyun turned his head to look, eyes catching on the way he bit his lip nervously. He blinked, staring for a second longer than was probably socially acceptable, and then flicked his gaze up to the man's eyes. He rose an eyebrow curiously as the other spoke and then offered his teacher a small smile.

Sihyun stepped closer, grabbing Mr. Kim's hand with his own, hidden away in the much cleaner fabric of his sleeve. Then he started down the hall, making a left to head toward the main offices. Though he was leading the other, he still relied heavily on the man to make sure he didn't topple over. He squeezed the blonde's hand tightly, channeling his pain into his grip. He winced slightly, knowing it probably hurt, but he couldn't let up even if he tried right now.

Sihyun went through the entrance for the guidance counselor's office, walking past the surprised woman and deeper inside where there was another door off to the right. It was wide open, so Sihyun went in, letting go of Mr. Kim's hand and dropping into the nearest available chair with a groan. A nurse glanced over out of the corner of her eye and visibly sighed. "Hello, Sihyun," she greeted with fond...annoyance?

"That's all I get?" he asked wryly, sitting up a little with a cough. "I kinda feel like I'm going to pass out any second." The nurse lifted her head, turning her full attention on him. She was about to make a remark when she saw how bloody the boy was. "What happened?" she asked, looking over at Mr. Kim with wide eyes before quickly going to work.

Last edited:

kim jiseok
95TfrpJ.gif
UyHej5X.gif

Jiseok gripped the Sihyun’s bag, chewing on his lip as he tried to figure out where to go. Admitting to the student that he wasn’t sure where he was going was definitely on Jiseok’s list of Most Embarrassing Moments. He frowned and looked down as he felt a hand wrap around his, eyes catching on how Sihyun’s sleeve bunched up around their hands. Jiseok stared for what was bordering on too-long, only snapping out of his mini trance when they started moving.

Sihyun lead them both whilst simultaneously using Jiseok to keep himself upright. Jiseok bit down on his lip to stop himself from flinching at the pain shooting through his hand - he didn’t do well with pain, his tolerance was way too low for his liking. But he managed to push the thought aside and focused on making sure Sihyun got to the nurse without keeling over in pain - if allowing the circulation in his hand to be severed helped, then so be it.

They made it to the nurse’s office without problem and Jiseok stood cautiously, on edge for if Sihyun needed help. He wouldn’t lie, the absence of the younger’s hand made him feel somewhat lost - wait, no.. what?. Jiseok frowned, and shook his head ever so slightly, watching as the boy dropped into the seat close by, finally drawing the nurse’s attention. The way the nurse spoke made Jiseok wonder how often the student had been in the office - she seemed way too familiar with him and the thought of Sihyun needing to come to the nurse's office frequently unnerved Jiseok slightly.

When the nurse realised the state Sihyun was in, she looked over to Jiseok looking for answers. The blonde cleared his throat quickly. “Ah, yes. Another student - a group of students? - were beating him up when I walked past. I have no idea what it was about though.” Jiseok spoke quietly, raising his eyebrows subtly at Sihyun towards the end. He sighed as he watched the nurse flit around her office and he busied himself with placing Sihyun’s bag down next to the cabinet close to where the boy was sitting. But that only occupied a brief moment and Jiseok wasn’t entirely sure what to do with himself - he knew he should most likely leave and speak to the headteacher, but he couldn’t find it in himself to move his feet.

“Do you,” He paused, running a hand through his hair. “Do you want me to stay or I can go speak to Mr. Yu for you?” Jiseok asked.
hello

original.gif
yoon sihyun.
oihHLF1.gif
As the man spoke, the nurse leaned over Sihyun, his face in her hand as she inspected his injuries. She turned to grab a pair of gloves and then a cotton ball, soaking it in hydrogen peroxide, and moving back to the student. Gently, she began cleaning the blood off of his face. She frowned at Mr. Kim's explanation, glancing up to find him looking pointedly at Sihyun, and she turned back to her patient expectantly. Sihyun shifted uncomfortably in his seat, lowering his eyes to his hands in his lap. "It was... just some guys being assholes," he muttered, turning his head when he was instructed to and finding himself looking up at Mr. Kim.

He quickly looked away, staring at the wall and wincing at the burning sensation of the disinfectant in the cut on his eyebrow. The nurse hummed softly at his reaction, examining the area more closely. Sihyun glanced at Mr. Kim when he spoke up, and for a moment Sihyun panicked. Only for a brief moment, but Sihyun almost grabbed the teacher's arm and begged him to stay. But then it passed and he turned his gaze back to the wall. "Yeah, uh. Could you? Tell him," he asked a little awkwardly. Sihyun'd rather not do it himself.

"Can you remove your jewelry?" the nurse asked, and Sihyun slowly complied, taking the metal out of his face with shaky hands. She hummed again, dabbing the piercing a few times. The cut was right next to it, almost on top of it. Sihyun was lucky it hadn't been torn open. Blood still spilled continuously from the cut, and the nurse pressed the cotton ball to it as she quickly grabbed a bandage. "Unfortunately, it looks like you're going to need stitches," she stated, smiling apologetically as the teen sighed and slumped in his seat. She brought Sihyun's hand up to hold the cotton ball as she grabbed a new pair of gloves, pulling them on before opening a package of medicated gauze pads. She pulled one out, setting it on top of the empty package on her lap. Then she took the cotton ball from Sihyun, giving the area one last wipe, before tossing it in the garbage and quickly placing the pad on the wound. She picked at the end of an almost-empty roll of self-adhesive gauze for a few moments before it finally gave way enough to grab it and begin wrapping it around Sihyun's head. Sihyun grumbled the whole time about how uncomfortable it was, but he sat still enough for the task to be completed.

"Okay, done." The woman pulled away, double-checking her work, before standing and removing her gloves. "Now, let's go see the headteacher and call your parents to take you to the hospital," she said as she helped Sihyun stand up, noting the way he clutched his abdomen.

"No," Sihyun quickly stated. "Don't call my parents. Can't you take me or something?"

The nurse frowned. "I have an important job, Sihyun. What if a student needs me and I'm not here?" she asked, studying his face for a few moments before sighing. "We'll see what we can do," she promised as she led him to the headteacher's office.

kim jiseok
95TfrpJ.gif
UyHej5X.gif

Jiseok stared at where the nurse was dabbing disinfectant on Sihyun’s wounds, wincing along with the younger boy when the stinging particularly hurt. He sighed at Sihyun’s vague answer, resisting the attempt to roll his eyes. Sometimes he wonders if his students forget that he himself was a student once upon a time.

“Guys being assholes. For no reason, I assume?” Jiseok deadpanned, not expecting a reply. He dropped the bag down next to the student, harsher than intended and held his hands up in defeat - it was obvious the boy wasn’t going to explain what happened, to him at least. Jiseok wouldn’t admit that thought hurt a little. “I’ll go see Mr. Yu. He’s going to want an explanation from you though.”

He backed out of the office, closing the door behind him and took a minute to register where the hell he was. Curse him for not paying more attention when he was helping Sihyun to the office. Jiseok decided to walk a little way, rounding a corner that looked somewhat similar only to end up bumping into one of his students. He managed to ask where the headteachers office is and the girl squeaks out a short list of directions. It ended up being closer than he expected, and he finds himself in front of the closed door within a few minutes.

Jiseok brought his hand up to knock on the wood, pausing briefly to look at the slightly terrified student to his left, sat on his hands with his eyes fixed to the floor. He felt sympathetic - waiting for the headteacher was never a nice experience - until he realised that this was the student who seemed to be at the center of beating Sihyun up. And then he rolled his eyes, averting his attention back to the headteacher's office and proceeded to knock.

Yu Sanghoon stood up behind his desk, hands splayed out on the dark oak wood. His face visibly relaxed when he saw that it was only Jiseok entering and not some disgruntled parents.

Speaking of which; “Have you called his parents?” Jiseok asked, closing the door behind him and moving further into the room.

Sanghoon sighed loudly, seemingly understanding Jiseok’s question. “Not yet, I don’t know if he wants them called.”

“Isn’t it procedure, or something, to call the parents straightaway?” Jiseok snapped back too quickly. He cleared his throat, bowing his head a little with the hope Sanghoon didn't take offence to him raising his voice. Sanghoon sat down heavily in his chair, causing Jiseok to flinch slightly.

Sanghoon hummed and shrugged his shoulders carelessly, which only served to wind Jiseok up even more. He couldn’t figure out whether he’s angry or worried, or both.

“Want to tell me what happened then?” After a few minutes of awkward silence, Sanghoon spoke up.

Jiseok brought a hand up to his face, pinching the bridge of his nose for a moment. “I was on duty this morning and passed the classroom both of them were in," Jiseok paused. He hadn't actually stopped to think about what happened yet, so he took his time recounting it back to Sanghoon. "The class was loud, so I went in to quieten them down and, uh, Kang Sihyun was on the floor with a bunch of students around them. You have, I think, the instigator outside." He finished with a sigh.

Sanghoon didn't say anything; he simply nodded his head and gestured for Jiseok to take a seat on one of the chairs in the room. Jiseok did as he was instructed, albeit slowly. "The nurse will probably bring Sihyun down." He commented, receiving another silent nod from Sanghoon.
hello

original.gif
yoon sihyun.
oihHLF1.gif
It was a short, and silent, trek to Mr. Yu's office, neither of them saying a thing until they came to the headteacher's door. There was a snort behind them, and Sihyun turned around to see the same dude who fucking did this to him. Sihyun's hands balled into fists, fingers clenching tight enough that his nails dug uncomfortably into his skin and his knuckles turned white. They stared at each other for a few tense moments, before the nurse noticed and asked, "Are you waiting for Mr. Yu?". Sihyun looked away, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest. The other student grunted out an affirmative, looking at Sihyun like he wanted a round two, before turning to the nurse and visibly deflating. He actually looked extremely nervous and all Sihyun could think was good.

The nurse seemed to take notice of the tension in the room, and she glanced down at the boy's hands to find them bruised and bloodied. She drew in a breath at the sight but said nothing, turning back to the door and knocking on it. She brought her hands up to Sihyun's shoulders to physically turn him away as well, and she opened the door when Mr. Yu called for them to come in. She ushered Sihyun inside and shut the door behind them. Sihyun glanced almost guiltily at Mr. Kim sitting in one of the chairs, and moved to stand awkwardly in front of Mr. Yu's desk while the nurse remained off to the side in case she was needed.

kim jiseok
95TfrpJ.gif
UyHej5X.gif

Jiseok sat, hunched over with his elbows resting on thighs and fingers twisting together. He wasn’t worried, or nervous, or angry. He wasn't anything; just a teacher concerned for the wellbeing of his student, mildly annoyed at the lack of action by the other staff (except the lovely nurse). Lost in his thoughts, he focused his gaze on mainly on the floor whilst he kept an eye on Sanghoon through his peripheral vision.

A few minutes of minimal, awkward conversation later, a knock sounded through the room and Sanghoon called out for whomever it was to enter. Jiseok sat up right, pulling his back straight and watched the door open cautiously. He let out the breath he didn’t realise he had been holding in, when he saw the nurse guiding Sihyun into the room. The boy only looked marginally better; not as much blood as before, but still looked beaten up - obviously.

Sanghoon stood up at his desk, similar to when Jiseok first entered, and it prompted Jiseok to do the same.

“Yoon Sihyun,” Sanghoon mumbled, pausing for a moment to think. “How, uh- How are you?” The question was awkward and Jiseok mentally face-palmed at the headteachers lack of bedside manner. Jiseok stood to the side, watching curiously as Sanghoon’s eyes flitted between the student and the nurse, seeming to look to her for an answer as well.
hello

original.gif
yoon sihyun.
oihHLF1.gif
Sihyun simply shrugged at the question. "I've been better," he answered and the nurse made a disapproving noise, stepping forward to (lightly) smack him over the head. Sihyun muttered an 'ow' and looked at her with a pout but she ignored him.

"I haven't gotten to examine the rest of him," she started. "But he has a nasty wound on his head. It looks like it was created by something hard or sharp, like a ring. It's going to need stitches. And simply based off of the way he moves around, I think he has a broken rib or two. So we should be quick about this because Sihyun will need to go to the hospital as soon as possible." She nodded once in finality, glancing between Mr. Yu and Mr. Kim.

Sihyun was quiet, distractedly playing with the items on Mr. Yu's desk. He hated this. He loved being the center of attention, but not like this. He hated the worried tones and concerned looks. He hated being a burden. It left him with an unpleasant feeling in his throat and he startled at the sound of a snap, dropping two halves of a pencil onto the desk. "Oops, my bad." He looked up sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

kim jiseok
95TfrpJ.gif
UyHej5X.gif

Jiseok kept his place at the side of the room, not wanting to interfere with the headteacher’s way of doing things. He stifled a quiet laugh at Sihyun’s comment; the nurse nor Sanghoon seemed impressed but Jiseok found it amusing how the student had such an attitude even after being beaten up. The nurse spoke up, explaining the extent of Sihyun’s injuries and Jiseok, along with Sanghoon, winced at the mention of stitches and hospital.

“Is.. Is hospital necessary?” Sanghoon asked, pinching the bridge of his nose. Jiseok rolled his eyes, desperately wanting to ask whether the paperwork-based hassle of a student being taken to hospital was really more of a forethought than said student’s actual health and wellbeing. But as much as Jiseok cared about making sure students didn't feel uncared for, he also valued his job and so he compromised; clearing his throat rather loudly, giving the headteacher a judgemental look.

Sanghoon seemed to get the message, sighing loudly and waving his hand loosely. “Okay, okay. Hospital it is. Who’s taking him?” Sanghoon looked at the nurse, glancing between her and Sihyun a few times.

Jiseok stepped forward cautiously. “Parents?” He asked, looking at Sihyun. “Do you want them called? They’d probably want to know you’ve been in a fight..” Jiseok’s voice quietened with the latter part of his sentence - in truth, he had no idea if his parents would want to know, but he figured it was safe to assume most parents would want to know if their child had been beaten up pretty badly.
hello

original.gif
yoon sihyun.
oihHLF1.gif
The nurse lifted an eyebrow at Sanghoon's response, glancing Jiseok's way when the man cleared his throat and turning back to the headteacher to give him an equally unimpressed look. She frowned slightly with concern at his next question, setting a gentle hand on Sihyun's elbow before turning her attention to Jiseok. "I don't think-," she started, before Sihyun spoke up, interrupting her. "No," he said firmly.

He lifted his head to look at Mr. Kim before promptly turning away, instead looking at the carpet. "I don't want to bother them at work," he muttered in explanation. His parents would be beyond upset. He had gotten into trouble so many times, he wouldn't be surprised if this time pushed them over the edge and they sent him away to live with a friend or something. Not only did he already cause them a lot of stress, but he knew that eventually word would get around about what went down in that classroom, just like it did with the party. He wasn't really 'in the closet', but he definitely wasn't open about it, especially not to his family. He had no idea how they'd take it. His classmates? Whatever, he could handle that. But his parents? He wasn't sure he'd be able to handle the sadness in his mother's eyes directed at him.

"Can't anyone else take me?" Sihyun asked. "Or I could walk." The nurse tsked at that, shaking her head. "You barely made the trip to my office, and you think you're gonna walk ten or so blocks to the nearest emergency room?" she asked incredulously, a hand on her hip. Sihyun simply shrugged. He was so tired..

kim jiseok
95TfrpJ.gif
UyHej5X.gif

Jiseok watched the interaction, frowning when Sihyun expressed that he didn’t want his parents called. It seemed odd and Jiseok was more than sure it was school policy to call the parents; but Sanghoon appeared satisfied with the response and simply sat with his arms crossed over his chest.

Agreeing with the nurse, Jiseok nodded his head as she spoke. The boy could barely move and he was suggesting walking to the closest emergency room. Admittedly, Jiseok hadn’t lived in the area for long - only moving in just over a month ago - but he knew that the nearest hospital was a short car drive away and even as a fit and healthy young man, the walk for him would be tiring let alone for someone injured.

He sighed, stepping forward slightly and running a hand through his hair. “If you can’t take him,” Jiseok looked at the nurse, dropping his hand and resting it on his hip. “I could? I mean, I have no classes until this afternoon.” He looked towards Sanghoon, who, despite speaking as though he cared, looked thoroughly disinterested in the minute details of who would take Sihyun to the hospital. “And if Sihyun is okay with that, of course?” Jiseok looked to Sihyun for the first time in a few minutes, giving the boy an attempt at a reassuring smile.
hello

original.gif
yoon sihyun.
oihHLF1.gif
Sihyun shifted uncomfortably, rolling his head on his shoulders. He wrapped one arm around himself, his other hand clutching the edge of Mr. Yu's desk for balance. He hoped this wouldn't take much longer. It's not like he was in immediate danger, but he was pretty sure the sooner he got to the hospital the better. He hated emergency rooms, but being in pain wasn't exactly fun.

He shut his eyes, focusing on simply breathing, while the nurse replied. "No, I really should be here just in case," she said, face eerily resembling that ':/' emoticon as she looked between Jiseok and Sihyun. "If you're not busy and would be willing to, that would be great." She turned to Sihyun as well, who, after a few moments of silence, opened his eyes and lifted his head. He blinked slowly at his teacher, giving a half-hearted shrug with one shoulder. "I really don't care," he muttered. At this point, he kinda just wanted to go home.

kim jiseok
95TfrpJ.gif
UyHej5X.gif

Jiseok nodded at the nurse’s reply; it was understandable that she’d have to stay. She was the nurse, after all, and Jiseok was pretty sure she was the school’s only nurse too - meaning that she couldn’t just up and leave whenever she wanted to, even if it was to take a student to the hospital. Jiseok reasoned that usually, the student’s parents would have the responsibility of doing that. But in this case, that didn’t seem like an option.

“Well then,” Jiseok clasped his hands together, and stepped forwards. He turned to the headteacher, who sighed, nodding his head in approval. “We can go now, Sihyun - if you're ready?” Moving towards the student, Jiseok smiled reassuringly for a moment before pursing his lips together and frowning slightly. The boy didn’t look too good, sluggish and worn out - which was to be expected, Jiseok supposed. But it didn’t make it any less concerning.

He stood by the Sihyun’s side, waiting for him to lead the way out of the office, not wanting to rush him. “Did you bring your bag?” Jiseok asked quietly, glancing around the room.
hello

original.gif
yoon sihyun.
oihHLF1.gif
Sihyun nodded lightly in response to the announcement of their departure and stood up straight, heaving a sigh. He wondered briefly if the headteacher had already spoken to the other boy and sent him out there to wait as he spoke with Sihyun, or if the bully was coming in next. He then wondered whether or not he would tell the truth, and take responsibility for his actions. Sihyun was well aware of how the real world worked -- he knew it was his word against his attacker's, and the latter had friends to back him up with whatever story he decided to tell. Mr. Kim did witness the fight, but he wasn't there for the beginning of it, so Sihyun may or may not be kinda fucked. But that was nothing new.

Sihyun looked up at Mr. Kim, staring for a moment, before turning his head to glance around as well. He gave a miniscule shake of the head, his left hand coming up to prod at his bandaged forehead with gentle fingers. "It's um- in the other room still," he said, clearing his throat painfully. "I'll get it." He turned without pause and left the office, keeping his gaze on the floor to avoid eye contact with the boy sitting there, and headed into the nurse's office to grab his bookbag. He gripped it tightly in his hand instead of wearing it on his shoulder, which would likely kill him. Sihyun stepped out into the hall to wait for his teacher, shifting awkwardly on his feet. He really appreciated Mr. Kim doing this, even if the idea of being in a car with him was weird.

kim jiseok
95TfrpJ.gif
UyHej5X.gif

Jiseok let out an exasperated sigh, following Sihyun out of the room and down the hall. He kept his distance behind the boy, giving him space as he lead the way back to the nurse's office and then waited outside whilst the boy went into retrieve his bag. Jiseok stood patiently waiting, twirling his keys around in his hand until the student came back out of the office, his bag in hand. Without a word, he took the bag in his own hand and gave Sihyun a reassuring smile.

After double checking Sihyun was good to go, he led the student out towards the school’s parking lot, his black Hyundai waiting in the spot next to the headteacher’s. The lights flashed as he pressed down on the unlock button on the keys, and he rounded the car to the passenger side, opening the door and gesturing for Sihyun to get in before hurrying to the drivers side, sliding the boy's bag between the front seats and onto the seat in the back.

With a mumbled apology, Jiseok pulled his phone out and opened Naver Maps, setting a route for the nearest hospital.

“Sorry, I don’t quite know my way around the city yet.” Jiseok clipped his phone to the handsfree mount attached to the dashboard of the car. He exited out of the maps quickly and fiddled around, turning the Bluetooth on on his phone and lowered his hand to connect his phone to the car’s Bluetooth system.

His original idea was to put some random radio station on from an app on his phone, but Vivaldi’s Four Seasons automatically started playing halfway through the Summer movement. Jiseok cursed under his breath, fumbling to pause the iTunes app and open the map back up. He didn’t look over at Sihyun, too worried the student would judge him for not listening to mainstream pop music.. or whatever kids these days did listen to.

“Crap, I must have had it on this morning.”

Without saying anything else, Jiseok pulled out of the school’s parking lot and followed the directions to the nearest A&E department, occasionally glancing over to Sihyun to make sure he hadn’t passed out or something. Jiseok loved comfortable silence, it was serene and calming especially with someone he felt comfortable around.

But this silence wasn’t the most comfortable and Jiseok cursed himself for wanting to break it with the very same pointless small talk he hated.

“How are your other classes going?” He kept his eyes on the road, knowing the question wasn’t the smartest considering the boy had just been beaten up at school and seemed to hate Jiseok's own class, but he hoped Sihyun would have a different class he did enjoy, even if only a little, and was willing to talk about it.
hello

DjKXUIK.gif
yoon sihyun.
oihHLF1.gif
Sihyun looked up in surprise when the bag was taken from him, eyes catching on his teacher's sweet smile for a moment. He didn't know what to make of it and he blinked, turning away.

The teen rubbed one eye as he followed after the other man, a few steps behind. He crossed his arms over his chest when they got outside, bracing himself against the wind as it started to get chillier with each passing day (though, he would argue, not cold enough to wear a coat, of all things, to school where people would see him). He went over to the passenger side of the car and gave Mr. Kim a small smile as he got in, not really giving it much thought other than 'this is weird' and 'I hope I don't get blood anywhere'.

Sihyun settled in, hesitating briefly before putting on his seatbelt. It was uncomfortable and foreign to him, who didn't often travel in a vehicle, and when he did, he rarely used the seatbelt. But, he figured, it was probably for the best, lest he injure himself more, and he had a strange desire to... please his teacher, for lack of a better word. He was in unfamiliar territory. He was nervous and didn't know what to do, and he didn't like that feeling. That being said, however, it was kinda nice being here. Forgetting the whole, 'he's taking me to the hospital because I just got the shit beat out of me' thing, of course.

He looked over as his teacher set up his navigation, and he offered a simple shrug in response. "S'okay," he mumbled. Who was he to judge? He'd lived here his entire life and he still got lost sometimes. Sihyun gingerly rested his head back on the seat, turning to look out the window, that is, until music started to play and he glanced curiously at the dashboard and then at his teacher. If it had been anyone else, he probably would've made a joke about the choice of music, but it wasn't. It was Mr. Kim, and honestly, he just seemed like the kind of person who would listen to classical. He just huffed a laugh and sat back again.

It was silent for a time, and Sihyun simultaneously felt more and less at ease. He was grateful Mr. Kim had spoken up, otherwise Sihyun might have cried at how awkward it was. Except not really -- he doesn't cry (in front of others).

"Uh," he started, drawing in a sharp breath as he got more comfortble on the seat. "They're... fine. I mean, I'm fucking stupid so the only one I'm kinda good at is art, but.. y'know." His speech was slow, tired. Sihyun felt around for the lever to recline his seat back a bit and spread his legs out in the space under the glove compartment. He stared out the window again, arms perpetually crossed. Sleepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back