• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Hosted Roleplay Membership Modes

What is this a chart of? I'm not fond of downloading any ol' file off the internet.

There is no system of formally approving members for HPs and rps at the moment. At least, there isn't system that the software facilitates anymore. You have to set up your own rules for your rp and if you don't want a person in your rp, you have to tell them either in the OOC or via PM that they are declined. There is no button to ask to join an rp anymore.

What is this a chart of? I'm not fond of downloading any ol' file off the internet.

I have always thought that RPN security protocols are good enough to sniff out any sort of malicious stuff.

There is no system of formally approving members for HPs and rps at the moment. At least, there isn't system that the software facilitates anymore. You have to set up your own rules for your rp and if you don't want a person in your rp, you have to tell them either in the OOC or via PM that they are declined. There is no button to ask to join an rp anymore.
Thanks for the answer.

I have always thought that RPN security protocols are good enough to sniff out any sort of malicious stuff.
It's better to be safe than sorry, and I'm not tech-savvy enough to even know what file type "SVG" is. I assume DaughterofAthena answered what you were looking for, since you didn't answer mine?

It's better to be safe than sorry, and I'm not tech-savvy enough to even know what file type "SVG" is. I assume DaughterofAthena answered what you were looking for, since you didn't answer mine?
Indeed she did. For curiosity's sake, it's a decision tree about picking the correct hosted rp recruitment mode (e.g. Open, closed, invitation only) prior to the transfer back to XF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back