• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Hosted Projects Question

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
Hello, Staff-chan!

In one of the changelogs and/or updates, I remember the Dark Wizard mentioning that HP functionality would return in 1 week from the change of systems. That time has passed. I am not complaining under any circumstance, so please don't take it as such. I merely want to ask how long do you think it will take for the HP's to work?

Thanks,
Always yours, User-Senpai~

In a subsequent update, Dark Wizard announced that there was a change in the way we'd be restoring HPs. ^33^

As it now stands, we'll be giving all existing HPs a month or so to make sure they won't be going inactive. On or about that time, we'll start reaching out to the GMs of active HPs and opening discussion on whether they'll continue as HPs or return to being regular RPs. (This will depend largely on whether they're making use of HP resources, which take up extra room on our server.)

We don't know at this time how long it will be before we've finished with them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back