• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Hosted Project Interest Checks

Illusionus

Belongs in that dumpster
Alright. So I have a really cool idea for a Hosted Project. I have a general idea for how it could be run, but I want to get the word out there and see if anybody would actually want to do something like that first. So I went to look at the Hosted Project section, but didn't find an interest check section. I was wondering if anybody would be able to explain to me how exactly one would go about spreading the word for something like this.

Thanks much.

Hosted Project interest checks can be made into the corresponding section. For example, a Hosted Project with a 'Fantasy' setting would go in the Fantasy interest check section under general group roleplays.

arcaneSentinel said:
Alright. So I have a really cool idea for a Hosted Project. I have a general idea for how it could be run, but I want to get the word out there and see if anybody would actually want to do something like that first. So I went to look at the Hosted Project section, but didn't find an interest check section. I was wondering if anybody would be able to explain to me how exactly one would go about spreading the word for something like this.
Thanks much.
Hosted Projects have to be applied for and approved by the admins before you can actually start one. There is an application process. Interest checks for Hosted Project are typically posted within the interest check section for the relevant genre. For example, my Soul Eater Hosted Project Interest Check is located in the Fandom Interest Check section.

DaughterofAthena said:
Hosted Projects have to be applied for and approved by the admins before you can actually start one. There is an application process.
Thanks for mentioning that. I was not aware that there was an application process for it. Were. Or how exactly would I start that?

arcaneSentinel said:
Thanks for mentioning that. I was not aware that there was an application process for it. Were. Or how exactly would I start that?
Site - New Feature: Hosted Projects!

The first two posts will tell you everything you need to know, but do not hesitate to PM me or any other admin, or post here, if you have more questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back