Hoshi Shifu

Netherdragon

The Dark Light
Magical girls

Basics

Name: Hoshi Shifuto (Stars Shift in Japanese) 

Grade/Occupation: 10th

Regular appearance: Unknown.jpeg

Internal

Personality: She cares a lot about people but in a unique way that makes her distant. She's worried getting close to anyone would put those people at risk of faling to a tragedy like her former friends have experienced

History: Has lived a fairly good life overall, but those around her have suffered many times whenever she was gone. Her father was murdered, and her brother ran away. Her mother never blamed her but that was what stung the worst. She was always treated as a perfect little girl. She knew she had her faults and couldn't stand how unfair the world was being to everyone around her. She secluded herself to better help those around her. She cares little about what others think of her or what she wants. However she is very determined to survive as she feels her survival is the only way others can be helped.

Dislikes: Death, Friends, Family

Fears: Loss, Failure

Magical

Wish: "I wish I could be in the places I at their moment of need, to help the people I care about"

Magical Appearance:14ce082a66e20f28be208c5690a05b5c.jpg

Weapons: sniper rifle (With a twist: She can warp the arrow so it can hit a target 2-3 times) 

Powers: Spacial Manipulation )

Abilities:

1. Near instant teleportation of self and others. Can be long distance or short distance. Can use this to quickly access a witch's room. The further distance, the fewer people she can take and more people teleported, the less distance she can travel

Witch

Name: Raum-Schär (Space-Warper)

Appearance: Wavy and Curved, spirals everywhere. Nothing is normal around her, and her maze is one of the most confusing. Doors that lead to one room a minute ago could lead to an entirely different one or nowhere at all.

Type: Dimensional shift

Nature: Controlling (Likes to watch and mess with people in her maze)

Minions: Little monster like creatures that can teleport those they latch on to. They also have blades for hands (Think of Warpers from Subnautica but more distorted and smaller.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm personally a little concerned about the power of this character. Interesting and all, though a few problems arise. One big one: why would the minions latch on to anyone when they could just... stab them?

Sorry. One hell of a way to end my first character judgement, but I'm gonna need @Noivian's help on this one. Some of the power concerns me, namely the warp-sniper.

Because of the Witches toying nature... By controlling, I meant in a way that she toys with the girls. I pictured them being an impediment AND a threat. So they're not complete cannon fodder but mostly a nuisance all the same. Does that answer your question? @Assailant

She sounds a lot like Homura, so I'm not entirely sure. Homura worked well in a sense that her time manipulation was both a power and really her only weapon: her shield was more symbolic than anything. I'm going to say pick a weapon that isn't some kind of firearm, pick one weapon, and condense your powers and abilities down to one power and one ability. We'll see what we get from there. 

Does that look better? I want to see a long range weapon be used in that warp so I want a bow or sniper (something like that) Also, it matches up with her trying to be distant from those she's protecting. @Noivian

I think a bow would be a strange choice for this, since arrows don't pierce someone all the way through (or if they do, they typically stick.) So having it warp would be weird.

Thus I wanted to keep a sniper. On top of that, a gun makes the person feel distant from their target, so even more symbolism. If you're ok with it, I'll switch back to the warper sniper.

I think a bow would be a strange choice for this, since arrows don't pierce someone (or if they do, they typically stick.) So having it warp would be weird.

I kind of agree, but then again we're talking about magic arrows, not real arrows, so theoretically we could let this one slide. 

Thus I wanted to keep a sniper. On top of that, a gun makes the person feel distant from their target, so even more symbolism. If you're ok with it, I'll switch back to the warper sniper.

I also think sniper would work, so long as you don't add throwing knives on top. 

Sniper it is. Also, I think we're assuming magic bullets so low reload times should be possible if I'm not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back