• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Horror Rp?

Laylahuff

Princess Layla~*
It's been awhile since I've role played. I apologize if I suck.  

Intro:

It was a dark night. The wind whistling, tree branches swaying, the heavy rain pounding against the heavy against the city streets. Due to the storm i walk into a house that looks abandoned till the storm passes. I walk to the couch laying on it tired. 

I HAVE FOUND IT!

A hooded figure stared down at the girl from in the rafters. Not a sound was made as the predator waited for its prey. His clothes were all a dark brown/black color, leading to perfect camouflage in the wooden house. A steak knife held in one hand, a pebble in the other. The hunter tossed  the rock to the far corner of the room, creating a hollow echoing sound.

-She jumps in surprise looking around wondering where it came from. Then, she stands up feeling scared- What was that!?! Who the heck is here?!? 

@Laylahuff

The hunter moved stealthily among the rafters, listening to the sound of thunder. 

A girl poked her head out, a small frown on her face. She had long curly locks of deep brown hair. "Ya know ya shouldn't be in here.... Bad things happen... Very bad things."

The girl sighed and flopped down on the couch. "Fifty years... That's how long 'go the man started a creepin. He snatched up anyone who dare' step inta his space. Word spread that he tried ta gut 'em. The policer peoples didn't get 'im. He still lurks in the house taday." She nodded and crossed her legs.

@Laylahuff

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl perked up and nodded.
"YEAH! Come 'ere Fluffers!"
She dashed off, ducking through a small hole in the wall. Suddenly, a loud scream filled the air. The only signs of anyone being there was the little girl laying on the floor, struggling to cough something up. A rock had been tossed down her throat, leading to her choking. She shakily reached for Layla, blue eyes wide with fear. 

BOOM

The doors suddenly slammed shut, bolted tight and welded together. The windows boarded up in a mechanic way, all at the same time. Escape was no longer an option.

- I look hold the girl trying to protect her. Although Layla is scared, she doesn't act like it.- Everything will be okay. Don't worry.

@Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
-Layla starts to cry looking around wondering what to do- What the heck is going on?!?

@Echo Dreamsong

A naked mole rat suddenly ran out of the dark, curling up around the girl's feet as she went limp. It crawled onto her chest and hissed at Layla.

Naked_mole_rat.jpg

(For extra horror add Mole Rat)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back