• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy horns.

impure

inactive

Hello everybody!

Welcome to " horns. " Out of Character Chat.

To those of you who don't exactly know what a Out of Character Chat is,

it's a place where most people don't look over and skip over not investigating it at all.

Sometimes losing their chance to be in the roleplay.

Just kidding, but all jokes aside.

[ If you could even call that a joke. Gosh, Brent get it together. ]

Moving on, here is the Out of Character Chat also known as the OCC.

[ Almost put OCD, not going to lie. ]

Here in this tab we will discuss various things whether it's events going

on in the roleplay or something that happened in the roleplay. You may

also use the tab to ask questions on anything. But, if you're to shy to

do that then feel free to send me a PM.

Anyways, this is getting a bit lengthy so I'll go ahead and leave already. But,

one thing I ask of you to do is introduce yourself and tell us a bit about

yourself maybe you'll make a friend here by doing that. Who knows? Anyways. .

BYE~

Last edited by a moderator:
@Koffee Hey there! C: Thank you for creating this roleplay. It seems rather interesting so far and I'm excited about the prospect of being able to delve in the psychological aspects of someone who is an embodiment of one of the deadly sins. I also do appreciate the competitive aspect of the application process, believe it or not!

I've been brainstorming some character concepts for an application for Sloth and I have a few specific questions, if you don't mind me asking. Because, you know, I'm the type who thinks too much.

I'd like to know about the specific differences, if any, between Greed and Sloth's mental manipulation. From the character descriptions, it seems that Sloth's ability has less stipulations than Greed's ability, which you mentioned is associated with retrieving items (unless that's a preference of hers and not a rule). Am I interpreting this correctly?

In addition, would Greed and Sloth be immune to each other's abilities since they have the same power?

And how about if Sloth or Greed tries to use their abilities on a person who has already been manipulated by the other? For example, say Greed manipulates some poor guy into getting her a sandwich and then Sloth decides he wants the sandwich because he can't even be bothered to manipulate his own damn person and tries to modify the command--would Sloth's ability work? Or would Greed's take precedent in that scenario, as she was the first to manipulate the sandwich bringer?

EDIT Also, once we've finished an application, would you prefer us to PM them to you or post them directly in the character thread? in the OOC thread?

Trace said:
@Koffee Hey there! C: Thank you for creating this roleplay. It seems rather interesting so far and I'm excited about the prospect of being able to delve in the psychological aspects of someone who is an embodiment of one of the deadly sins. I also do appreciate the competitive aspect of the application process, believe it or not!
I've been brainstorming some character concepts for an application for Sloth and I have a few specific questions, if you don't mind me asking. Because, you know, I'm the type who thinks too much.

I'd like to know about the specific differences, if any, between Greed and Sloth's mental manipulation. From the character descriptions, it seems that Sloth's ability has less stipulations than Greed's ability, which you mentioned is associated with retrieving items (unless that's a preference of hers and not a rule). Am I interpreting this correctly?

In addition, would Greed and Sloth be immune to each other's abilities since they have the same power?

And how about if Sloth or Greed tries to use their abilities on a person who has already been manipulated by the other? For example, say Greed manipulates some poor guy into getting her a sandwich and then Sloth decides he wants the sandwich because he can't even be bothered to manipulate his own damn person and tries to modify the command--would Sloth's ability work? Or would Greed's take precedent in that scenario, as she was the first to manipulate the sandwich bringer?

EDIT Also, once we've finished an application, would you prefer us to PM them to you or post them directly in the character thread? in the OOC thread?

Not to jump on the bandwagon after your post, but I had the same question concerning differences between Greed and Sloth's mental manipulation. In addition, I was also curious whether or not they would be able to influence each other, though I can see hints of dissimilar abilities in the descriptions written by @Koffee. I'm glad you asked this.

@Trace

Question 1 - You are interpreting this correctly. And, yes they would be immune to each other's power.

Question 2 - The person who manipulated first has more control of the person. In that case, Greed has the most control of the person since she was the first person to manipulate him. While Sloth wouldn't have much manipulation over him making his power get him almost no where.

You can either PM them to me or place them in the Character Sign-Up~

Notice

@drummerboi

@Teddy Squirts

@Akeira

@Trace

@Blackrose7

@Valak

@CrimsonEclipse

@iGoober

I want everyone to know beforehand, that I won't be here for awhile. My birthday is August 30th, and me, my parents and some of my friends will be going somewhere on my birthday. Anyways, I'll be leaving this Thursday morning and will be gone for 4 days. Obviously, I'll be able to check in RPnation from time to time but not a lot. So, just giving you a head's up if we start before Thursday or something. If we do start before Thursday I will be looking for someone to look over the thread and take care of it while I'm gone~ If you would like to do that, when notify me please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back