• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Horizon: New Dawn Out-of-Character

Characters
Here
I might have to, it's only this and one other game I'm having this problem with. It's weird, I can't tell if it's my device disagreeing with the site, my internet screwing up, or something with the site itself
I don't wanna get you guys excited for a game and then dump it, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to post regularly. I don't blame you guys for moving on if you feel the need at any point.
That said I'll try to have a post in the morning, it's getting late on my end

So you say we can have a secondary weapon, how original can that be? Say I want a whip, so I can manually trip things/lasso them.

If you're going to do that, I need you to be fully aware that, by its nature, using a whip will most likely alert groups of machines to your presence very quickly, and nearly any machine can kill a human very quickly, especially in groups

Well most weapons would alert a machine, anything short of a very distant sniper shot or pre-set traps. (And if I have my own robot mount to get away can just lasso and run)

Yes, but with the exception of the Rattler and Spear, every weapon in the game can be used to damage machines from a distance where you can run to safety if you are spotted. A whip would seem like it combines the Tripcaster, Ropecaster, and Spear, but in reality it does not.

If you want a whip, that's cool. Just be aware of what can result.

Well, I was planning to have a very gung ho type of person, not a stealthy person. Dudes gonna ride out on his sabertooth screaming bloody murder as he lassos the bots and stabs them with a giant spear.

That's a Sawtooth, not a saber tooth.

You guys aren't getting an Override Key for a bit. Not until after the Proving, at the earliest.

I haven't played horizon in ages, I need to refamiliarise myself with all the things. But yeah I know, I'm just saying that's the type of person he is.
What little of the sheet I've done (been busy) I have affectionately referred to him as having resting murderer face.

I'm gonna wait for pyro to finish his character before continuing, cuz I plan for the Proving to be next.

While we're on the subject, who should win?

Not Haast.
On that, I can't see any of Lu-lu's images? I just see a string of letters and numbers ending in .jpeg

I'll try get my sheet done soon, assignments done so I got nothing stopping me now.

I'm gonna wait for pyro to finish his character before continuing, cuz I plan for the Proving to be next.

While we're on the subject, who should win?
Hmm Herae is actively avoiding it even though she wants to leave the blessing, Haast I intend on being a right asshat so better not him either 😂

Not Haast.
On that, I can't see any of Lu-lu's images? I just see a string of letters and numbers ending in .jpeg

I'll try get my sheet done soon, assignments done so I got nothing stopping me now.

i can uh pm them? they work fine on mine.

or screenshot

Oh yeah! Quick google and I can see Ira. Hmm, is there a link to be able to see the images or will I have to buy it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back