• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help hopefully something simple and easy

seishin

𝑙𝑒𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 π‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Probably a simple question, but I am an idiot when it comes to anything coding ^^; Is it possible to make a line like this for some bbc code? This is on a different website and the code from there doesn't have the same effect on rpn, so I was wondering if there was a way to make this here

Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 11.45.36 AM.png

This is what it looks like on rpn if I just copy over the exact code

Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 11.49.38 AM.png

maybe try lowering text size and making sure the font is the same?
Sorry if it wasn’t clear, I’m looking specifically for a way to make just the orange line effect

Probably a simple question, but I am an idiot when it comes to anything coding ^^; Is it possible to make a line like this for some bbc code? This is on a different website and the code from there doesn't have the same effect on rpn, so I was wondering if there was a way to make this here

View attachment 1130019

This is what it looks like on rpn if I just copy over the exact code

View attachment 1130020
hihi! something like this?:

Code:
[div=height:4px; /*adjust percentage based on how much of the post width you want it to take up!*/ width:100%; background: radial-gradient(#FB6222, transparent 70%);][/div]

it should be compatible with other normal bbcode commands like centerblock, etc.; hope this helps! ( Β΄ Ο‰ ` )γƒŽοΎž

Code:
[div=height:4px; /*adjust percentage based on how much of the post width you want it to take up!*/ width:100%; background: radial-gradient(#FB6222, transparent 70%);][/div]

it should be compatible with other normal bbcode commands like centerblock, etc.; hope this helps! ( Β΄ Ο‰ ` )γƒŽοΎž
Yes that’s exactly it! Thank you so much!

Code:

Hi! I hate to be a bother again but I was wondering if you could help me with something else? I can't figure out how to make line be centered, and I was wondering if there was a way to make the width of the quote part wider so it's not in 3 lines?

1c44fb64f3b056245b6168abe8597b56.png

I want so badly to protect you from this world, because I know all too well how dark it can be

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Hi! I hate to be a bother again but I was wondering if you could help me with something else? I can't figure out how to make line be centered, and I was wondering if there was a way to make the width of the quote part wider so it's not in 3 lines?

1c44fb64f3b056245b6168abe8597b56.png

I want so badly to protect you from this world, because I know all too well how dark it can be

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

removing max-width from both of the preceding divs of the quote will allow it to take up a longer width! as for centring the line, add margin:auto to the div to centre it.

removing max-width from both of the preceding divs of the quote will allow it to take up a longer width! as for centring the line, add margin:auto to the div to centre it.
thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back