Absence Hopefully back soon.

DrTrollinski

Don't let the name scare you.
Hey, guys.

Merry Christmas to all of you, first and foremost. 

Before I say anything else, I'd like to start off just by saying that my time on the site so far has been pleasant. There have obviously been the bumps in the road but that can be expected, as not everything in life can run smoothly. A lot of the people here have made memories with me and sparked inspirations I never knew I had. Others, well, others have indeed taken some of that away, but once again, that can obviously be expected. 

So, my main point today is this: I'm leaving for a little while.

I don't know how long it'll be - How long's a piece of string, right? All I know is it's a break I've needed. I'm not sure if it's just me, but things seemed to have deteriorated greatly in recent months, right back since around September/October - Things have just gotten to the point where it's a recycling job. I involve myself with others, put my ideas on the table, work around all of their issues and requests, apply myself, just to have literally everyone up and leave or just cancel me out like I was never there in the first place. I'm not someone who deals well with impolite or inconsiderate people, and sadly, I've reached my tipping point.

I just feel as if I'm falling into more of a punching bag status more than anything - People have lied to me, made me fake promises, given me false hope for even the most minor of things, and the bottom line is I just don't have the mental strength to deal with even the littlest of things anymore (No, the site hasn't been the source of my mental issues, so don't assume anything). 

Not quite sure where things took a turn with me but I hope to be back soon.

If you want to say hi to the people that fucked me over, I'll have no part in it. Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind after all.

Catch you all later, guys. It's been a pleasure. I'll post something when I'm back.

- DrTrollinski

Users who are viewing this thread

Back