• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

honestly so confused

heathenmachines

I just joined this site about ten minutes ago, and I'm having some confusion about the 10 post, 24 hour thing. Can someone explain this to me?

First off, welcome to the site! *hugs*. Okay, the 10 post rule is to basically avoid spammers :) . You must have 10 post to be able to start conversations, do profile post, and post links :) . It is just to make sure we get no nasty people on this site :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ecstasyia said:
First off, welcome to the site! *hugs*. Okay, the 10 post rule is to basically avoid spammers :) . You must have 10 post to be able to start conversations, do profile post, and post links :) . It is just to make sure we get no nasty people on this site :)
Thank you for the welcome (:

Another quick question~

How do you post to your profile? I've searched everywhere before I came here for help, haha cx

heathenmachines said:
Thank you for the welcome (:
Another quick question~

How do you post to your profile? I've searched everywhere before I came here for help, haha cx
Okay, so when you get 10 post, there are two places where you can post profile post. The first one is to click on your name at the top right hand corner, next to your notification and conversation buttons, and there will be a long tab. At the bottom, there will be a place that says 'update status'. You can type it in there.

Or...

You can look on the side of your screen, and there will a little tab where you can see where the status updates are. There will be the same update signature box, and just type it in there. Hope I helped
:) .

Last edited by a moderator:
You also need to have been a member for 24 hours. :D Also, don't be upset if you hit that 24-hour (or 10-post) mark and things are still blocked for you! Sometimes it can take the system up to an hour to update.

Ecstasyia said:
Thanks, your answer is short and helpful! I'm also new to the site and was looking for some help to figure this thing out caus eit confused me to.

I hope I'll make friends in this community, nice to meet you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back