Hometown Heroes, National Nobodies

@swampishpetrichor I'm currently waiting on the person who applied for that role to fix their CS, so it's not open! The tech role is still available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see that Void had reserved it, my bad! Void, if you'd still like to join, I can create another role for you! Sorry about that.

@Hollipop I don't mean to be rude, but I saw on the front page that you had my name under the bassist but removed it. You definitely saw my post. It's a bit cheap tbh…?

I know I saw your name somewhere, it just didn't click. Running on just a couple hours of sleep, aha. Let me send a message to Imrealk and I'll get back to you!

Okay guys, I've decided to open a keyboardist spot for and @Imrealk has been awesome and offered to play that instead of the bassist. @Void , I'll go ahead and reserve the bassist role for you. Once again, I'm sorry for any confusion but in the future I'd appreciate to be notified of any mishaps via PM to avoid any drama. Thanks!

I don't wanna seem rude or impatient or anything, but how much longer are we going to wait for that drummer slot to be filled? :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back