• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Homestuck RP

Alc3s

Hey there! I'm desperately looking for a Homestuck RP right now and would love a partner (or several) for OC shenanigans. I'm particularly interested in a Sburb/Sgrub session, but I'd also be up for an Alternia or Beforus-based plot.

Information:

- I'm seventeen years old, and have been roleplaying sporadically for about two years. I would consider myself to be fairly literate.

- I'd prefer someone with a decent grasp of grammar and spelling, although I understand if English is not your native language.

- I'll do my best to match your reply length, as long as it's more than a sentence or two.

- There's nothing wrong with romance, so long as it doesn't overshadow the plot. That said, I'd be fine leaving it out completely.

- If romance is your thing, I'm willing to do MxF, MxM, FxF, or any combination involving non-binary characters. 

- I'll usually be able to reply about once a day. 

Last edited by a moderator:
//unloads my truckload of oc's into the thread// here ya go!

Hey! If you are still interested in role-playing Homestuck and OC shenanigans, message me! I would be happy to oblaige to a Scrub session, or a Beforus/Alternia based role-plays 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back