• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck or Pokemon?

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya, so I have two ideas.

One, is an idea called Hearthbound. I've been wanting to make a Homestuck fan comic about another session that managed to start with Sburb Beta before the Earth was destroyed. The problem is, the more I rp, the more I find myself depending on others to help me come up with ideas. Essentially, we'd be rp'ing in a sort-of structured plot, which will simultaneously be made into a comic. Lots of fore-planning and commitment will be needed.

Two, is an idea known as No 'Mon's Sky. Almost everyone who plays video games heard about the absolute flop No Man's Sky was. It was basically an incomplete, nearly infinite walking simulator in space. However, there's some lore in there we can pick out and slap Pokemon onto. Basically, it would consist of two characters' adventures in the universe. I've built a lot off game lore in adapting it for Pokemon, and don't want to put it to waste. This will be a Mystery Dungeon style Pokemon rp, where there's no humans at all. It's also very heavily character-focused and driven. Again, planning and commitment is required.

Message me here or PM me, and tell me which one you'd like to do. We can exchange ideas and do some planning from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back