• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck Mo

Lunarwhitewolf89

Fucking hell! I wish they'd leave me alone already! *she's running from the drones who are after her to cull her for being a mutant. She finds a cave and runs in to hide.* *sighs* Finally! *looks around the cave/tunnel* I wonder what made this tunnel.....Hope it's friendly....
(not doing typing quirk, it's just easier that way)

(Good cause my eyes would have a malfunction)

*he happens to be somewhere close, The sound of him mining away can be heard along with the ticking and tapping of the father crawler*

*mumbling to himself* I need to remember to reset the traps… *grumbles and stops to walk that way* ugh.. i’ll get it over with

*Her wolf ears twitch and turn as she hears someone walking and something else in the tunnel.* Well....shit. Do I die out there? Or in here? *she takes a deep breath and walks further in.* May as well meet my death head on. *she picks up the scent of another troll.*

*he starts hearing the footsteps of someone in his tunnels* Odd… I didn’t invite anyone..? *smiles as he walks towards the sound* Hello? Is anyone there? *he calls out*

*she stops walking* My name is Lunari Sakana. I ran in here because I was being chased by the drones. My hive is far away and this place was closer. I'm sorry for trespassing. Are you in front of me?

*a light comes from around the corner revealing a troll wearing a miner’s headlamp, he looks at the stranger yet keeps distance* Now I am. *he grumbles and hold the helmet so it’s not blinding her* You’re not much safer in here. Eh, maybe foolish, but you seem like no liar. No one from around here would come even close to these caves..

*she looks you up and down* Is it because of your lusus? I can leave if you want. *she says as her tail comes to wrap around her waist. She grooms it with her hands.*

*he squints his eyes before holding his light up to get a better look at the troll to blink, surprised by the wolflike features* Your a mutant?! HA nevermind - my lusus won’t even sniff your way… unfortunately

So your lusus only eats pure trolls? Like they don't have any mutation whatsoever? Am I safe? Also you didn't answer my question. But I'll answer any that you have about me. *she smiles softly then notices a shining item to your left* Is that a jewel?!

Yeah, only pure trolls it seems, with the exception of me (so long as I feed him) he will usually eat whatever winds up in the traps but there are times he’s been especially picky… *and he nods with pride* Indeed it is - and there’s plenty more. Wanna see?? *he had been grumpy before, but a guest who father crawler wouldn’t eat was too rare.* Might as well show off the hive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back