Home for the Homeless

Name -

Age - (16-23)

Appearance - (realistic)

Apparel -

Personality -

History - (just when they became homeless, family, friends, where everyone went)

Other - (any personal traits? Who they like? Sexuality?)

Name - Della Sloane

Age - 19

Appearance -

ecc6ebf1748a8c8e76f5c658b6d77949.jpg

Apparel -

3c9521476fecd68ce788f70987e8b68d.jpg

Personality - She's flirty, sometimes rude, she likes to be in control, she doesn't ask anything from anyone, she loves to party, and get in trouble.

History - When she and her twin brother were younger they were dropped off at an orphanage, they grew up trouble makers together which caused people to not want them, so they grew out of the orphanage and tried to get their lives together but they crumbled and eventually gave up.

Other - Older men who have been interested in her have paid her for... Yknow, so she saved up money for tattoo's. She's also bisexual.

Name - Derek Sloane

Age - 19

Appearance -

9836e72cb728e503a051a7974baa9706.jpg

Apparel -

c26432bd6f6df1c91855b7b2b6928722.jpg

Personality - He's just like his sister, outspoken, but also has a shy side. Again, he doesn't ask anything of anyone, unlike his sister he's against partying, he hasn't given up on finding home, he has hope.

History - Same as Della's

Other - he has no tattoos, but a scar on his back, neck and cheek from one of the bullies at the orphanage, when the boy came across a knife. He's heterosexual.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Name -

Allaya Taylor

Age - (16-23)

Appearance - (realistic)

pretty-girls-with-blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes-tumblr-llcqqkg1.jpg

Apparel -

cute-outfit-for-school-with-jordans-ZKXA.jpg

Personality -

Is potrayed as the quiet type, however she usually speaks her mind.

History - (just when they became homeless, family, friends, where everyone went)

Lived with a drunken mother and

her brother for most of her life. Life was horrible, her brother had to take care of her mother, her, and himself his whole life. Things got worse for Allaya at 13 when her mother began bringing strange men in the house, some of which would come in her room at night while she was sleeping. It wasn't long after that her mother began trying to sell Allaya out for drug money. (ya u know) Once Allaya's brother found out, he began to save up money for the two of them to run away together. After 2 years the two finally had a plan, and they left. Allaya was about 15 1/2 when the run away took place. So they've been on the street for about 7 months.

Straaaaight

(Please ignore that, I pressed enter by accident)

Lonelytaco said:
Name -
Allaya Taylor

Age - (16-23)

Appearance - (realistic)

pretty-girls-with-blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes-tumblr-llcqqkg1.jpg

Apparel -

download

Personality -

Is potrayed as the quiet type, however she usually speaks her mind.

Lived with a drunken mother and

her brother for most of her life. Life was horrible, her brother had to take care of her mother, her, and himself his whole life. Things got worse for Allaya at 13 when her mother began bringing strange men in the house, some of which would come in her room at night while she was sleeping. It wasn't long after that her mother began trying to sell Allaya out for drug money. (ya u know) Once Allaya's brother found out, he began to save up money for the two of them to run away together. After 2 years the two finally had a plan, and they left. Allaya was about 15 1/2 when the run away took place. So they've been on the street for about 7 months.

Straaaaight

(Please ignore that, I pressed enter by accident)
ill post her brother later

Name -

Jayson Taylor

Age - (16-23)

Appearance - (realistic)

boy-cute-guy-hot-man-Favimcom-111239_large.jpg

Apparel -

4495353499f88e66efd1b8384904e630.jpg

Personality -

`Is usually kind, but can be grumpy towards strangers. Will do anything to make sure his sister is okay.

Same as Allaya

The two originally planned to buy a home, but the two's mother began filing police reports to find Allaya, claiming Jayson kidnapped her. The two are now forced to be homeless, and if discovered, Jayson will be arrested.

Dannygirl900 said:
Alright haha accepted, I'll make a post then you can
Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Awesome, I don't really have anyone to invite to this roleplay cos I've been on and off the site xD

Faith Morgan Brown

• Name: Faith Morgan Brown

Nickname: Brownie, Faith , Morg

hay%252520no.gif

Sexuality: heterosexual

• Bio: Well about my life? You see my life was basically in and out of trouble in my teenage years. My parents were the typical ideal couple. My dad is a hardcore jail bird while my mom is a tattoo artist. My parents were always free with me and pretty much very open. One day he returned and got drunk and tried to beat on me when I was 18. I ran away to live with my grandparents after that. I finished high school and tried to live out on my own. I tried working and getting a place. But the bills piled up and my college acceptance letter was rejected. I had no one to turn to with my parents broke and my grandparents dead. I lost my place and my job So why not be free and homeless?

Personality:

- Trustworthy

- Fun

- Serious most of the time

- very flirtatious

- Selfish

- opinionated

ashley-benson-summer-slurpee-days-01.jpg

- Being crazy

- Bunnies

- Chocolate!

- watermelon

- partying

- wine or a nice wine cooler

- Hot spicy food

Dislikes:

- party poopers

- judgmental people

- milk

- peanut butter

- stinky smells

tumblr_inline_ncf0iwyoIJ1t0yc4a.gif

Sterling Ace Quill

Age - 18

large.jpg

Apparel -

y.jpg

Personality - Despite his ability to stand up for himself, Sterling finds it almost impossible to be mean to other people. This is only done when he feels it is absolutely necessary, meaning he needs to protect someone close to him. The male is a sweetheart, and he trusts way too easily. Around strangers, Sterling has learned to keep a serious face, but, if you don't threaten him or such, he will smile at you soon after giving his cold stare. He is not the smartest guy, but people can usually look past his low IQ because of his positive attitude and humble behavior.

History - Sterling was given up as a toddler, and he has never seen his mother since. However, he did have a little sister whom kept him company through the years of foster homes. Through thick and thin, the siblings' case worker was able to keep them together, and they were raised by a sweet old woman until she passed away and they were forced into another home. Other families did not have interest in the siblings, for whatever reason, so abuse was frequent when Sterling was in his preteen years.

When Sterling was fifteen, and his sister was thirteen, they were placed in an abusive home with an alcoholic foster father. He was able to protect his sister when they were together, but, one day, he had to stay after school to makeup a assignment, so his little sister was forced to go "home" alone. In those brief hours, his sister was murdered in a drunk rage, and Sterling found her body that evening, bloody and lifeless. He called the police, and justice was served as best it could be.

Sterling tried to get past his sister's death, but he never could. Somehow he made it through his last three years of foster care, but, because of his grief, he didn't push himself or prepare. Now, he is homeless, but not hopeless. Sterling strives to show everyone kindness, knowing his sister would want him to keep living to the best of his ability. She wouldn't want her big brother to give up.

Other - Sterling is pretty open-minded, but he can't stand violence, especially violence without purpose. He has a tattoo of his sister's name (Lacey) on his chest, over his heart. He is pansexual, but falling in love is surprisingly hard for the male. He is afraid to get too attached because he knows he wouldn't be able to lose anyone else.

tumblr_inline_neqa762Tjg1sb4p6n.gif

Name - Gia Vance

Age - 16

Appearance -

df865j.jpg

Apparel -

fbc90221d410fa07fc1375c04b95ab99.jpg

Personality - After awhile of living homeless, she has hardened to strangers. But after awhile of getting use to you, she will become more accepting and tolerant. Shes actually a very relaxed person in general, goes with the flow, which helps in this lifestyle.

History - At age 15 she has came out to her parents as gay. Gia immediately knew they wouldn't take it well, so she prepared her bags the same day and left the same night. she bounced around from friends homes one after another. But always feeling like a pain to the family, she quickly left. thus, becoming officially homeless.

Other - Lesbian, has a love for gems and stones.

Name - Cassandra Wells.

Age - 17.

Appearance -

medium_landscape.jpg

Apparel -

l.jpg

Personality -

Timid, straightforward, apathetic, skeptical, untrusting, opinionated, caring.

History -

Cassandra ended up hanging with the wrogn crowd in high school, doing drugs, drinking, smoking, just being an all around "bad" kid. In junior year, her parents got tired of her acting out and sent her to a rehab to get her off of drugs and alcohol. Six months later, it was time for Cassandra to come home and start anew, but her parents had other ideas. They were convinced that she was too much trouble to deal with and simply did not pick her up from rehab. When she was released. she had nowhere to go, and had no real friends anymore, so she ended up on her own.

Other -

Heterosexual.

Name -

Ryan Lennox

Age -

19 years old

Appearance -

dd07b2a6f1f8aadb986fbc58b6d462ae.jpg

Apparel -

6c568317d263b008fbb3bea50eef80cb.jpg

Personality -

Quiet, shy, introverted, friendly, loyal, trustworthy.

History -

Dropped out of school at 16 years old due to excessive bullying. Began experimenting with drugs shortly after. Full on drug addiction by his 17th birthday. Got arrested during a drug deal gone wrong, got six months in prison and disowned by his parents. Two years later and Ryan is living on thee street struggling to survive. His drug addiction is gone but only because a lack of finances has forced him into sobriety. Ryan aspires to one day make a living off of his drawings.

Other -

Bisexual

Chexxx said:

tumblr_inline_ncf0iwyoIJ1t0yc4a.gif

Sterling Ace Quill

Age - 18

large.jpg

Apparel -

y.jpg

Personality - Despite his ability to stand up for himself, Sterling finds it almost impossible to be mean to other people. This is only done when he feels it is absolutely necessary, meaning he needs to protect someone close to him. The male is a sweetheart, and he trusts way too easily. Around strangers, Sterling has learned to keep a serious face, but, if you don't threaten him or such, he will smile at you soon after giving his cold stare. He is not the smartest guy, but people can usually look past his low IQ because of his positive attitude and humble behavior.

History - Sterling was given up as a toddler, and he has never seen his mother since. However, he did have a little sister whom kept him company through the years of foster homes. Through thick and thin, the siblings' case worker was able to keep them together, and they were raised by a sweet old woman until she passed away and they were forced into another home. Other families did not have interest in the siblings, for whatever reason, so abuse was frequent when Sterling was in his preteen years.

When Sterling was fifteen, and his sister was thirteen, they were placed in an abusive home with an alcoholic foster father. He was able to protect his sister when they were together, but, one day, he had to stay after school to makeup a assignment, so his little sister was forced to go "home" alone. In those brief hours, his sister was murdered in a drunk rage, and Sterling found her body that evening, bloody and lifeless. He called the police, and justice was served as best it could be.

Sterling tried to get past his sister's death, but he never could. Somehow he made it through his last three years of foster care, but, because of his grief, he didn't push himself or prepare. Now, he is homeless, but not hopeless. Sterling strives to show everyone kindness, knowing his sister would want him to keep living to the best of his ability. She wouldn't want her big brother to give up.

Other - Sterling is pretty open-minded, but he can't stand violence, especially violence without purpose. He has a tattoo of his sister's name (Lacey) on his chest, over his heart. He is pansexual, but falling in love is surprisingly hard for the male. He is afraid to get too attached because he knows he wouldn't be able to lose anyone else.

tumblr_inline_neqa762Tjg1sb4p6n.gif
I never read the full bio for Sterling until just now, I'm almost in tears! I can't wait to see how he develops throughout the role play. @Chexxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back