• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Hollowed Cypher

Regal

✯The Victorian♚
Welcome to The Island...

"This land... We call it: 'The Island'. It's said that kids who didn't fit the bill of society got sent here as soon as the grown-ups found out. However, they never took us back... But everything has changed now, and we even have new creations that maybe even the grown-ups don't have! "

- R.J. Flannery

The year is 2134, and you have been sent to The Island due to breaking the law in some shape or form. How did you get sent here? How does the island even operate? That's for you to see... For even the greatest visions are only seen by the invisioner. Your task is to simply survive and adapt to whatever society has been implanted on the island since its birth in 2100. Whenever a person reaches his/her 18th birthday, they are casted out to whatever the cruel world has in store for them. But the story doesn't stop... It only stops when you're dead. Everyone does however get a futuristic tablet that has various information and apps on the planet, giving the Rp'er the full freedom to create wherever they came from; as well as current news and local activities.

[Twitter Accessibility Pending]

Sounds neat, I wouldn't mind partaking in this. However, I do have to ask, after one's character turn 18 and yet everyone else's is less than 18, is their character just left out until everybody turns 18 or will there be a second RP tab?

2nd Rp tab. I'm figuring a way to integrate the outcasts into the main story as well, having a main event that includes all parties involved. And time-skips will happen regularly when things get stale, allowing the Rp a fresh breath of life to avoid boring posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back