• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings closed

I'm intersted in working something out c:

I play a lot of switch/seke type characters, and I'm more than willing to build a plot with you. c: I have a tone of characters and plot ideas, although romance/fantasy/supernatural/adventure genres are my favorite.
Sounds good! Feel free to send me any current ideas you wanna try out.

I'd love 'love note'. alternatively, if you're very into angsty fluff, I have a thread of ideas
I usually like playing subs, but I can switch roles for you

I'd love 'love note'. alternatively, if you're very into angsty fluff, I have a thread of ideas
I usually like playing subs, but I can switch roles for you
Hey there. c: I'd be happy to do that prompt with you. If you'd like to share your other ideas though, maybe we can mix and match.
Also, thank you lol

love that good boy w graves to dig prompt, maybe we can work that in w 'space pirates' or 'royalty'? let's figure somethin' out!

love that good boy w graves to dig prompt, maybe we can work that in w 'space pirates' or 'royalty'? let's figure somethin' out!
I'm not quite sure how those two will blend together but we can certainly try to find a way for it. It was more along the ideas of a modern style RP. Can you think of a way to combine them maybe?

Hello, I am interested in your prompt "• i know you know something about the attacks on the kingdom". Totally up for some sort of royal conspiracy!

Hello, I am interested in your prompt "• i know you know something about the attacks on the kingdom". Totally up for some sort of royal conspiracy!
Awesome! I love working with that idea. Normally I do it where it's a servant who knows something but I like to work around. Any pairings in the theme you'd wanna try?

Hi hi. Interested in "they sent a traveler to his death up the mountain only to be found by the god who abandoned them" or any thing else involving divinities, angels, reapers, demons, the like.

Hey there! I'm willing to roleplay with you, but your BBCode isn't very friendly to moble devices. Could you send me what the thread says?

Hey there, feel free to call me swagger, swag, s, whichever is easier. I’m interested! Maybe either a high school one or college depending on what you prefer :)

Hi hi. Interested in "they sent a traveler to his death up the mountain only to be found by the god who abandoned them" or any thing else involving divinities, angels, reapers, demons, the like.
Hi there. I'm definitely interested, this is one of my favorite themes to do. Especially if there's some world building going on around it.

Hey there! I'm willing to roleplay with you, but your BBCode isn't very friendly to moble devices. Could you send me what the thread says?
hello there everyone and thank you for stopping by my search thread. i'm going to keep it relatively short and simple since no one really likes to read through novels just to get to the roleplaying. please feel free to call me b since that's my nickname. i'm 25 years old, in college, and currently fostering kittens which has become a full time job for me. i do have time to role play though so i would like people who are fairly active. i would like for my partners to be over the age of 18 please, simply because anything younger is too large of an age gap for my liking. i will roleplay over forums or private messages and if you can convince me, maybediscord. currently, i would like to play a more switch/submissivecharacter. i tend to play a lot of dominants and do a lot of roles i don't particularly enjoy and for a small change i'd like to try a different role. also i need partners who can post a least a solid paragraph every response. i can write however many but i need stuff to work with. on that same note, i need a partner who can play npcs and help more the story along with me.

word bank || summer, winter, fall, spring, witches, gothic, punk, grunge, college, high school, best friends, rivals, night time, clubs, partying, underground, cyberpunk, dystopia, apocalypse, zombies, nuclear wars, survival, amnesia, insomnia, demons, angels, werewolves, vampires, royalty, pirates, sky pirates, space pirates, aliens, dreams, nightmares, opposites attract, magic boys, drama, action, romance, fluff, grim reapers, forbidden romances, neighbors, single dads, teachers, coworkers, war, adventure

prompts || • it's storming outside and there's someone sitting outside your front door waiting it out
• you come to the coffee shop every day, i wrote my number on your cup
• i know you know something about the attacks on the kingdom
• you saw me put a love note in your locker that was meant for someone else - you accepted the wrong confession
• my daycare teacher saw i was struggling and offered to help out on the weekends
• they sent a traveler to his death up the mountain only to be found by the god who abandoned them
• he was a good boy, very polite, very friendly, and had a massive pile of graves he needed to dig
• on a road trip they stumbled into a town that they can't seem to escape out of

Hey there, feel free to call me swagger, swag, s, whichever is easier. I’m interested! Maybe either a high school one or college depending on what you prefer :)

Not gonna lie, I really wouldn't mind a high school roleplay right now. I've played a lot of older characters lately, wouldn't mind playing someone more young and reckless again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back