Hoi!

suburbancircus

Hello! I'm suburbancircus! You can just call me Sub! I'm a beginner RPer who's just trying to start out learning because my friends do it! I'm into Steampunk, Slenderverse, Undertale, Fantasy, and a list of other things! I try to be as cooperative and as friendly as possible, and just wanna have some fun! I hope I have a nice time talking to you all!

Hello! I'm suburbancircus! You can just call me Sub! I'm a beginner RPer who's just trying to start out learning because my friends do it! I'm into Steampunk, Slenderverse, Undertale, Fantasy, and a list of other things! I try to be as cooperative and as friendly as possible, and just wanna have some fun! I hope I have a nice time talking to you all!
Hiya! Welcome to RPNation! You'll find that our community tends to be quite friendly to newcomers :3. If ya need any assistance getting started here, I'm yo Dergon :3.

Happy RPin'! :3

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Hopefully you settle in OK ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Heya! I'm also pretty new to the site, but if you have any questions for role playing in general (I've role played for between 5 and 6 years) I would be happy to help, just drop me a message/or @ me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back