• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hogwarts RP

Bat had bid her parents farewell before the barrier. Pushing her way through the crowd of new and returning students, she climbed aboard the Hogwarts Express, making her way through corridors and cars to the back of the train. She wanted to be far away from crowds, from other people. She didn't want to accidentally run into the group Slytherin Girls who liked to bully her, or the Gryffindors who would often just stare, or the people from her own house who just avoided her. And especially the Hufflepuffs who tried to take pity on her. Being alone was just fine.

In the last car before the caboose, she found her preferred compartment empty. Throwing her suitcase up onto the rack above, she slumped down by the window, which faced the other side of the platform.

She just had to get through this year.

--

Kier squeezed Morna's hand one last time.

"Take care of mum," He looked into the green eyes that matched his own.

"Of course," She smiled warmly at him, "You don't need to worry so much. We'll be fine. Have fun. Take Hufflepuff to the Quidditch Finals!"

"Fat chance, the way we were playing last year," He smirked, "Bye, Morna. I love you."

"I love you too. See you at Christmas."

The two embraced, Morna giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Write me when you get a girlfriend!"

"Morna!" Kier's cheeks grew bright red.

"See you, Kier!"

As swaths of students began boarding the Hogwarts Express, Kier fell in line. Guiding himself through the train, he didn't spot any of his Hufflepuff friends, and settled at an empty compartment.

"Please take care mom... and if any news of dad appears please so contact me" the young redhead said as her mother nodded.

Cirilla waved goodbye to her mother at the station as she carried her Cevant on her shoulder as she boarded the train. Her red hair always made her family lineage stick out and the typical bullies of Slytherin cracked into her with the teasing. Ignoring the sour and harsh words Cirilla walked along the isles to find herself a place to sit by herself. But every cabin was full of people and the only one with room had a male sitting in it alone. His hair was a strawberry blonde and his face was familiar. In seconds she clicked on who the male was awkwardly entered the compartment/

"may I sit here?" she asked pointing to the seat opposite him.

------------

"haha yeah I know I know... lets find our spot" Vergil said to one of his fellow Slytherin mates as they all boarded the train and went to their regular compartment two up from the caboose. All of them were young men with rich families. He was as well.

All five of the boys were sitting in their cabin discussing about their holidays and what happened. Each shared a story of being given amazing gifts or family trips to fancy locations all over the world but the dark haired male had no stories to share. He arrived here alone and spent his entire holiday alone as well. Vergil still enjoyed the conversations they all shared even with his lack of input.

Kier looked up to see Cirilla. He knew her as the Gryffindor Seeker and played plenty of games against her in the past. But he had never really talked to her - while he was known around the school he tended to stick to his own house.

"Sure!" He gave a warm smile, "Ciri, right?"

--

Bat was sitting all alone in her car, and decided to pull Wanda from the compartment she'd put her in.

"Here we are," She smiled down at her cat, "I got you."

But Wanda didn't seem to want to be 'got' as she sprung up and ran through the halfway open compartment door, and through the corridor.

Bat sighed. Why did she have to have a cat more energetic than she was.

Springing up and following it down the hall of the train, she saw a black tail sticking out of one of the other compartments. As she approached, she saw the group of Slytherin boys she wanted more than anything to avoid were inside, and didn't know what to do. She looked from Wanda, to them, and back again. Knowing she was caught.

Ciri waited rather nervously for an answer from the male. She never really sat with people who weren't from her house. But smiled widely when he agreed to let her sit. Taking her spot opposite him she nodded "yes my names Cirilla but most people call me Ciri" she mused watching him as her owl still sat happily on her shoulder.

"and your Kier? I've seen you around" she comments.

--------

The boys talked on for ages and Vergil listened, though the conversation hit the breaks as a black cat had entered their compartment and a girl. "it's that weird girl from Ravenclaw house" one of the boys said loudly as the others turned to all see the covered up female. "this cat must be her's lets catch it and turn it into a frog" one of the others said as Vergil shook his head reaching down and picking up the black cat and carefully holding it out the compartment door since he sat right beside the door. The black haired boy said nothing but watched her hoping she didn't think to much ill will against them. Being in Slytherin was certainly a pain sometimes but that was his families house for generations.

Vergil was known to never start fights but he certainly finished them. "Vergil your no fun at all you know that" another one of them says right as the train began to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back