Hogwarts (Joe and Sammy) [Inactive]

Sam took her seat in an empty carriage on the train, her dark hair flowing down her back as she flicked through one of her brand new text books. She was dressed in a bright red dress and a pair of black walking boots, paying little to no attention to anyone in the corridor outside as the train began to depart.

Joe sighed and got himself into his zone as he stepped onto the train. As he entered the corridor it went quiet, he looked around coolly at the other people and walked down with a swagger, knowing no one would dare say anything. He pulled up at a near empty carriage and smiled. The girl inside was pretty. He pulled the door open "may I?" He smiled at her

Sam looked up and smiled softly, nodding. "Sure thing," she said softly as she folded the corner of the page she was reading and shut her book.

He stepped in and closed the door gently behind him, sitting opposite the girl "hey, I'm Josef Aikman. You may have heard of me" he smiled, everyone in Hogwarts knew him

Sam shrugged. "I guess. Everyone knows you and your reputation," she said softly. "I'm Sam," she said, sliding her book into her bag.

"Charms text book," she said softly, leaning back against the seat and playing with the end of a strand of hair.

"6th," she said simply, turning to look out the window for a moment. "What about you?" she asked, crossing her ankles nervously.

"Yeah," she said softly, looking down at her feet. She was usually shy and awkward, and unsure what exactly he wanted from her. Over the last few years, she'd listened as the girls had talked about him despite never intending to speak to him herself.

"I walk a lot" he smiled "it's good exercise and gives me time to think. Do you find that?"

She nodded slowly, not saying anything as she played with her fingers nervously in her lap.

"A little I guess," she said quietly, turning to look out of the window. "I'm going to get changed," she said suddenly, pulling her robes out of her bag. She quickly left the compartment, putting on her robes with familiar ease. She tidied up her hair by braiding it and slipped back into the compartment.

Sam shrugged. "It's taken you six years to even notice that I exist. You haven't really given me a reason to want to be around you," she said, giving him a sad smile as she slipped her clothes into her bag.

"I don't like the reputation I have" he sighed "clever girl won't go out with me and that's what I really want, a long term relationship"

"Then don't try," she said simply. "Try and be friends with the girl you like and then ask them out. IF they've already seen through the reputation then you shouldn't really have a problem,"

"But they won let me" he sighed "like you being nervous just now, people expect me to be a certain way"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back