• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hogwarts Hearts ~ <3

"The first one was my fault. I wasn't paying attention. And thr second time was foulplay."He said as he looked over at her. He remembered both of the injuries. One was just a hit to the head by the goal ring and the other was a broken leg/knee.

Alize glanced over at Krad when she heard Snape's voice however didn't say anything as she looked to her plate, pushing around her food a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
REN

She gave him that cute concerned face, and put out her lower lip some as he talked about his previous injuries. She had never really liked the idea of him being hurt, even if before she had been weary of him due to his family. "I am glad that you are okay now", she said to him with a warm smile on her face.

KRAD

He ate his food, and then he got up from the table to excuse himself before Snape decided to come back. He very vaguely took a sneaky glance at Alize from the corner of his eyes as he left. She was pretty, and he was selfishly and secretly looking forward to their walk later tonight.

"Yeah. But injuries should be expected in Quidditch. It can be pretty rough."He said as he moved to fly on the other side of Ren, smiling over at her.

Alize had been looking at him when he looked over at her, but she looked back down to her food quietly, feeling a bit of pink in her cheeks for some incredibly odd reason she didn't understand.

REN

She nodded her head. She supposed that injuries may be normal for any sport really, especially once you drag magic into the mix. Then she found herself spacing off in deep thought about what muggle sports must be like when she almost ran into a tree. She avoided it rather easily, but her heart was still racing in her chest regardless. "Sorry about that", she shouted mostly to herself as she blushed deeply.

KRAD

He finished his plate of food rather quickly when Alize looked away. Then he got up from his table, and walked up behind her where he leaned in towards her ear and whispered, "I am looking forward to that walk tonight", and gave a devlishly charming smile to the girls sitting across from her. He told them with a quick frown, "What are you looking at? Keep eating, and gossiping about things you don't even understand the truth to", with a grumble in his tone. They both shut up real quick and shovelled food in their mouth. He gave Alize's shoulder a sort of pat before leaving the great hall into a small hallway and leaving.

"Why are you apologizing? You don't need to apologize for that. You didn't do anything wrong. I do it all the time, except I almost always hit the tree."He said as he looked at her with a soft smile.

Alize jumped just slightly when Krad spoke to her, letting out a soft breath."M-Me too...."She stuttered, though she hated herself almost immediately after she stuttered, cursing under her breath after he had walked away, watching him as he left then looked back to her food which she now needed to finish.

REN

She giggled a little under her breath as they flew through the air. The wind in her hair, and catching on her school cloak a bit. She turned some, and started to land in a neat little area of the forest with grass, trees, a little pond, and bugs... nature but pretty nature.

KRAD

... (don't know what to say yet. He is still just gone for now).

Alec followed her down with a smile, landing next to her as he looked around at the forest quietly, it was a nice little place to land. And romantic as well.

((Not sure what to do with Alize, should we just skip to the walk?))

REN

"I hope that you brought your appetite with you", she said to him. With a swish of her wand, and a charming smile on her face she made a basket appear. "What kind of foods are you in the mood for"? She was looking forward to this moment of sharing food with him. How a person eats tells you a little bit more about them that you can't just talk about, and she was a little nervous that he might think she was a gross eater for whatever reason.

KRAD

((yeah we can say that the other couple were flying all day, and missed a class or two on accident and are having dinner now in the forest by themselves))

"Oh, you bet I did. I'm starving."He said as he looked at her, kissing her lightly on the cheek."Doesn't matter. I'm really not that picky."He said as he looked ar her with a soft smile. His eyes sparkling.

((Okay. I'll start for Krad and Alize))

Alize quickly put her books in her dorm before heading downstairs and outside. Waiting behind Hagrid's hut, where she was told to meet him. She had done her hair just a bit. Just a simple, but rather cute ponytail with swallowtails on the sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Thank you for your patience in advance).

REN

"Good I am glad to hear that", she said to him with a slight smile to her face. Then he had leaned in and touched his lips to her face and she hid behind her balled up hands giggling with red cheeks. She wasn't sure exactly how to return such an intimate gesture of affection. "Thank you", she said softly as she pulled out all of the food for them to eat. There were salad foods, soups, casseroles, and some pan friend noodles with teriyaki chicken. "I made the noodles", she explained a little bit proud of herself.

KRAD

He was a lot more excited about this walk than he would ever admit to someone. Anyone. He was already dressed in a little bit more of a casual wear. He wore a sleek jacket over a tank, and some nice slacks with dress shoes despite that they will be headed for dirt terrain. He stood there, a little bit early in fact, just waiting for that pretty little face to appear. In fact he was already feeling a little bit insecure as well. What if this would be the one girl to stand him up?

Alec chuckled warmly as she giggled."Ooh. This looks so good Ren. I can't wait to start. Especially the noodles."He said with a smile as he looked at her.

Alize came up from behind him, a bit breathless because she rushed. She had left a bit later then usual. Catching her breath she spoke,"Hey."She said quietly, though that quietly was not what she intended.

REN

She smiled and nodded her head as she got together the dishes. She made sure he was served before she got her things on a plate for herself. She made half a plate of salad, 1/4 a plate of the teriyaki chicken and pan friend noodles, and the other 1/4 of the plate was some fruit. She had a cup of tea out to go with it all as well.

KRAD

He had a slight whisper, and turned on his heels to look at her. I am not sure that he was expecting such a soft voice to have belonged to her. He was cautious and prepared to growl at some dumb girl in the darkness of the brushing woods. That was when his face softened and he realized it was just Alize. "Hey there", he told her with a slight smirk on his face. "How was your day"? He said starting the walk into the forest.

Alec began to eat, making a sound of pleasure as he took a bite of the noodles."Mhm. Wonderful Ren. Great job."He said as he continued to eat with a happy smile.

Alize smiled softly."It was good. Busy but good."She said in a better voice then she had before. She walked next to him to make it easier to talk with him.

REN

She blushed some as she twirled her fork around the noodles and took a bite. It was very delicious, packed with just enough flavors without being unhealthy. The salad didn't have any dressing either, and fruit was super sweet. Made for a very good dish altogether. She was quite pleased with herself.

KRAD

He nodded his head as he listened to her voice. The Earth felt sweet crunching under his feet as they were walking through the forbidden forest. Critters were scurrying about in the darkness as they walked and spoke to each other, although he didn't really know what to say.

Alec smiled as he continued to eat. He was really quite hungry right now. But then, he had missed Lunch then as well which was why he was so hungry.

Alize smiled softly as she walked through the forest."Most people are afraid of this forest. But I thought it's absolutely beautiful."She said softly as they walked.

REN

Swirling her fork around, catching noodles, and crunching on salad her tummy was delighted to be fed. Her plate was rather small, and she never did eat much. Kept her fiure quite slender for her height. "Im sorry I kept you from classes today",she said feeling embarrased about it.

KRAD

He nodded his head as he listened to Alize described her visions of the forbbiden forest. He rather liked the way she would prattle on about it. "I would think parts of it are rather nice yes", he said simply as he started to follow her.

Alec shook his head softly."No need to worry about that Ren. It's fine. I didn't want to go to them that much today."He said as he looked at her with a soft smile.

Alize nodded."I'm not really scared so much of the forest as I am aware of the forest and the creatures inside of it. The forest itself is not too scary. But some of the creatures can be upsetting."She said softly.

REN

Ren smiled at him. She nodded her head, and blushed a little. His warm smiles always did have the effect of a racing heart. "I am glad that you like the food, and hope that you average had a good time with me today", she said to him with a hopeful look on her face.

KRAD

Krad smiled at the innocence and wisdom of the things that seemed to flow from her. "I do not think that it is a matter of the habitat that dictates the beauty or atmosphere to start with, but rather it's Inhabitants". He said giving off one of his classic charming smiles.

"I've had the best time of my life with you Ren. It's been absolutely wonderful."He said as he looked at her with a happy smile.

Alize nodded."And some of the creatures, are absolutely beautiful. Have you ever seen a Thestral?"She asked softly as she looked at him with a smile. She found his charming smile actually quite mesmerizing and she found herself looking at him a while longer then she had intended.

REN

She blushed at his genuine comment about having such a good day with her. "The best time of your life? How is that possible"? She asked curiously as she continued to eat at her food. The moon was high in the sky, and the nocturnal critters were chirping happily as they began their daily routines. It was a nice and soft little atmosphere that she adored. It soothing, relaxing, and romantic.

KRAD

This time he shook his head with sparkling curiosity in his eyes. "I have not. What are those"? He had tilted his head in wonder as they continued forth through the wood. The moon was hanging overhead, and glinting off her face. It gave her a special glow. He liked it.

"Because I'm with you. That's how it's possible."He said with a soft smile as he looked at her, taking another bite of the noodles with a happy smile.

"Well.....they're like black, dead, skeleton, winged horses. If you've seen death then you can see them. They're what pull the carriages."She said softly as she looked at him."They're always misjudged and people are afraid of them."

REN

Her face was a bright red as he said those sweet words to her. "You can't mean that", she said in disbelief. "What about all the days I have spent avoiding you"? She was curious now. In her memories he did seem to be arund a lot whenever she really needed someone to be there, and everytime she wold shy away and avoid him. How has thay affected him?

KRAD

What an interesting type of creature..."I cannot say that I have ever heard of such a creature before, but they sound rather unique indeed", he said as their feet made marks in the dirt for every step that they made. What neither of them could possibly predict was what was about to happen next.

((about what year are we doing in the universe))?

Alec shrugged softly as he looked at her."I figured you just weren't ready. I'm still happy Ren, even happier now, that I'm with you."Hw said softly as he looked at her.

"They are. And they're so nice and gentle."She said softly as she walked, looking up at him briefly for a moment before looking back ahead of herself quietly.

((Uhm....I'm not sure. I think we based the years off of their ages))

REN

she smiled as she was continuely surprised by his replies. Her face was a brilliant shade of red now as she put food into her mouth.

KRAD

He listened to the soothing tones of her voice as she carried on about these creatures. Then he remembered her saying that only those who have seen death can see the critters. His face softened for a brief moment in pain as he thought about what could have happened to her, or what she saw.

((I dont remember either but I am brewing up a surprise for them on their walk)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back