[Hogwarts: Dawn of an Era] Rules

YoungDreamer

Headmaster
tumblr_lqfhsgw2eU1qb9qh4o1_500.gif

School Rules
~*~​

Afternoon all!

First off, I'd like to welcome all of you to Hogwarts and hope you have a wonderful year. I'd just like to remind everyone of the school rules this year and of the punishments for breaking any of these rules. All punishments for the rules will go as such:

1. On your first offense you will receive a warning as I am a kind person.

2. Upon breaking ANOTHER school rule, you will receive detention (A short term suspension from the RP).

3. If you break a rule AGAIN you will then be expelled from school.

Now listen, I don't take joy in punishing anyone. I just want this RP to go be as smooth and enjoyable as possible. I won't give you a butt-load of rules like Umbridge.

I mean...

c04c912db3e8a588eeccf041c066ba9b.jpg

dumbledore.gif

About Characters

1. You MUST create an OC not related in any way to the characters of the Harry Potter series.

~ This means no children, relatives (maybe a cousin or something but it can only be of the secondary characters), or anything of that nature.

2. Everyone will start out as first years and if the RP progresses into the next year so will the students.

~There is an exception for teachers and if you have discussed with me about being an older student.

3. Please be realistic about this. You're student has just gotten their wand so naturally they don't know how to cast spells and what not.

4. You are allowed to have romance, however don't expect someone your character likes to like you back. That's completely unrealistic.

5. Lets keep it to one STUDENT character per person.

~If you are playing a professor then you are allowed to have a student character as well.

6. I WILL BE SORTING YOU INTO THE HOUSES THAT I FEEL YOUR CHARACTER BELONGS IN.

~There are no exceptions. I feel this is the easiest (and fairest) way to keep the houses equal. However, as the sorting hat I do take the student's feelings into consideration. So PM me if you have a favored house.

7. I will probably add more to this eventually but for not I think this is fine...

General

1. The normal RPN rules.

2. Use common sense.

3. Separate IC and OOC.

4. My word is law.

5. I'll probably add more because this list is sad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back