• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts: Before The Storm

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
Hogwarts Before The Storm Episode I
The word of an obscurus breaking out in Britain had been reached Hogwarts through the Daily Prophet. The obscurial was that of a young girl named Elira Court who after the incident of nearly destroying an entire town had absolutely no recollection of the incident, the ministry of magic had quickly covered up the event however some speculate the incident to be connected to the Red Massacre, as both incidents resulted in the suspect having no memory of their actions.

It was a cold day the last of november, the students of hogwarts were beginning to be excited for the holidays. While the recent news of an Obscurus nearly destroying a town had shaken up some, other seemed to care less. Teachers all assured everyone that the ministry had taken of things. Most students however had begun to get into the holiday spirit. It was after classes, alot of students had grouped up in Hogsmeade the enchanted candles had been put up in the trees. Perhaps it would be a good time for some to think about shopping, or perhaps some took the time to get to know each other alittle more intimately and form relationships.

Clairabelle for her own right had decided to simply read a book in the Three Broomsticks Inn. She didn't think too much about the recent news nor was her mind focused on the holidays. Her own brain simply fully focused on trying to read a book about potions. While one might have expected a girl her age to start thinking about relationships, her mind never once even remotely thought of such things. She desired more than anything to learn ahead of everyone else. Her parents were both very well respected and wealthy purebloods. The Cartrights were one of the more well known and respected classy pureblood families that had risen within the last 2 generations now.

Still while most of her girls in her friend groups would be focusing on things like presents and romance, Clairabelle always had an interest in the study of magic. Although maybe she would end being interrupted as she had overheard that everyone would be venturing into Hogsmeade.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Lumiine @BlossomBunniess Sepokku Sepokku @Lulunopia @Foxxymoron g r i m g r i m @VirulentSin @Qwarkl @LuckyOuie @DonutCRY @murphymantra @Circe @marss FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Sunny_morning Sunny_morning

Ted shivered, feeling annoyed at the sound of his teeth clashing together, as he stood with Alex. The two had been taking an absurdly long time to decide where to spend their afternoon.

"At this point I wouldn't mind it if we set base at Madame Puddifoot's tea shop and called it a date."

They had initially wanted to do some window shopping in Zonka's, but apparently so had half of Hogwarts.

Alex.png Alex Moors
Although Alex didn't particularly feel the cold as much, his mothers had sent him a nice toasty sweater as an early present since he decided to stay at Hogwarts for the holidays. But.. seeing Ted's teeth chatter and the shivers made Alex unconsciously start shivering as well. "Don't joke.." He said softly before he looked around. "Maybe we should just.. go get something to drink.. you're freezing." He said. "I did overhear some girls in the common-room saying she did get some new sweet teas in.. since you mentioned Madame Puddifoot's.." He hummed sheepishly. Alex enjoyed tea, plus, the tavern was much too loud to relax in.
Sunny_morning Sunny_morning

Although Alex didn't particularly feel the cold as much, his mothers had sent him a nice toasty sweater as an early present since he decided to stay at Hogwarts for the holidays. But.. seeing Ted's teeth chatter and the shivers made Alex unconsciously start shivering as well. "Don't joke.." He said softly before he looked around. "Maybe we should just.. go get something to drink.. you're freezing." He said. "I did overhear some girls in the common-room saying she did get some new sweet teas in.. since you mentioned Madame Puddifoot's.." He hummed sheepishly. Alex enjoyed tea, plus, the tavern was much too loud to relax in.

Ted rolled his eyes, before scanning the shops that lined the pavement for what felt like the millionth time.

"Three Broomsticks?" He asked, retreating to his last resort, "At least it won't be crowded."

Giving a light sigh, Alex nodded. "I hope it won't.." He said as they made their way into the Three Broomsticks. The interior was warm and predominantly smelled of butterbeer which many of the patrons were nursing.
It wasn't Alex's favorite place, but at least there were a few empty tables, one of which the teen shuffled towards. A little corner table out of the way of people walking. "Are you still going to have Quidditch practice during the holidays? Or.. are you going home?" He asked. Although Alex didn't like the sport, he knew Ted did, so he didn't mind paying attention if it made his friend happy.

Giving a light sigh, Alex nodded. "I hope it won't.." He said as they made their way into the Three Broomsticks. The interior was warm and predominantly smelled of butterbeer which many of the patrons were nursing.
It wasn't Alex's favorite place, but at least there were a few empty tables, one of which the teen shuffled towards. A little corner table out of the way of people walking. "Are you still going to have Quidditch practice during the holidays? Or.. are you going home?" He asked. Although Alex didn't like the sport, he knew Ted did, so he didn't mind paying attention if it made his friend happy.

"I was planning on staying regardless... " Ted shrugged, "The Captain hasn't said anything, but it's her last year... I wouldn't blame her for going a little cuckoo over practice."

The truth was he was just as crazy about the Cup. But Alex already knew that.

"Things are a bit tense back home anyway..."
He said, looking down at his beer.

"I was planning on staying regardless... " Ted shrugged, "The Captain hasn't said anything, but it's her last year... I wouldn't blame her for going a little cuckoo over practice."

The truth was he was just as crazy about the Cup. But Alex already knew that.

"Things are a bit tense back home anyway..."
He said, looking down at his beer.
Alex's brows furrowed softly. "I'm sorry, is everything alright?" He asked. Regardless of how much Ted wanted to share, even if he made it up, Alex would listen. He may not be able to sympathize with having parents that argue, his mothers only really had the occasional squabble of how to paint their barn or how to re-decorate when either of them were manic or stressed.
"I hope things at your home work out for the better, but until then, Hogwarts is our home away from home, right?" He offered a smile. "I was.. thinking of sneaking into the Forbidden Forest at some point.. apparently there's rumors that a unicorn showed up somewhere in there.." He said. It was the most reckless thing Alex had ever said, besides wanting to sneak into beast pens after dark to cuddle Kneazles.

Alex's brows furrowed softly. "I'm sorry, is everything alright?" He asked. Regardless of how much Ted wanted to share, even if he made it up, Alex would listen. He may not be able to sympathize with having parents that argue, his mothers only really had the occasional squabble of how to paint their barn or how to re-decorate when either of them were manic or stressed.
"I hope things at your home work out for the better, but until then, Hogwarts is our home away from home, right?" He offered a smile. "I was.. thinking of sneaking into the Forbidden Forest at some point.. apparently there's rumors that a unicorn showed up somewhere in there.." He said. It was the most reckless thing Alex had ever said, besides wanting to sneak into beast pens after dark to cuddle Kneazles.
He wasn't really ready to talk about what was going on with his family, but somehow over the past few months he had gotten into the habit of casually mentioning it, and sometimes even joking about it. Maybe if he pretended not to care about it... It would go away... He knew Alex wouldn't be fooled, but he had gotten way too used to pretending otherwise.

Ted raised an eyebrow, quickly moving past what he said before in light of the new information.

"Alex Moors..." He grinned, "I'm impressed. "

He folded his hands on the table, pushing aside his mug, as if he were conducting serious business.

"I bet with the right... Er... tools, we could see a lot more than Unicorns."

He wasn't really ready to talk about what was going on with his family, but somehow over the past few months he had gotten into the habit of casually mentioning it, and sometimes even joking about it. Maybe if he pretended not to care about it... It would go away... He knew Alex wouldn't be fooled, but he had gotten way too used to pretending otherwise.

Ted raised an eyebrow, quickly moving past what he said before in light of the new information.

"Alex Moors..." He grinned, "I'm impressed. "

He folded his hands on the table, pushing aside his mug, as if he were conducting serious business.

"I bet with the right... Er... tools, we could see a lot more than Unicorns."
Alex couldn't help a small flush dusting his cheeks. Of course he felt embarrassed for being so reckless and it obviously being pointed out. "Don't make a big deal out of it. I already feel guilty for suggesting it..." He complained softly before eyeing the slightly younger student suspiciously. "A lot more.. like what exactly? We can't cause chaos.. we'd be caught really fast." He pointed out. Although he wanted to sneak out, he didn't want to cause too much trouble, or chaos. It was a wonder how Alex and Ted actually got along as well as they did. They didn't particularly have much in common, not that it bothered the Hufflepuff, he was happy to have a friend.

Alex couldn't help a small flush dusting his cheeks. Of course he felt embarrassed for being so reckless and it obviously being pointed out. "Don't make a big deal out of it. I already feel guilty for suggesting it..." He complained softly before eyeing the slightly younger student suspiciously. "A lot more.. like what exactly? We can't cause chaos.. we'd be caught really fast." He pointed out. Although he wanted to sneak out, he didn't want to cause too much trouble, or chaos. It was a wonder how Alex and Ted actually got along as well as they did. They didn't particularly have much in common, not that it bothered the Hufflepuff, he was happy to have a friend.

Ted leaned back, suppressing his obvious excitement. It had been almost a year since he'd landed himself in detention, and the one-year-itch was getting stronger.

"Chaos...Chaos, my dear Alex, isn't something simple-minded mortals like us can just cause. It is a force of nature, that we must surrender to!"

He had been getting better and better at spewing nonsense in a poetic manner.

"Besides," He switched back to a more tolerable tone, "Nobody knows how those creatures work, better than you."

"With your good old wisdom and my innate charisma, the probability of us getting caught is practically nil."

Last edited:
Ted leaned back, suppressing his obvious excitement. It had been almost a year since he'd landed himself in detention, and the one-year-itch was getting stronger.

"Chaos...Chaos, my dear Alex, isn't something simple-minded mortals like us can just cause. It is a force of nature, that we must surrender to!"

He had been getting better and better at spewing nonsense in a poetic manner.

"Besides," He switched back to a more tolerable tone, "Nobody knows how those creatures work, better than you."

"With your good old wisdom and my innate charisma, the probability of us getting caught is practically nil."
He rolled his eyes softly at Ted's dramatic antics. "Your addiction to trouble is worrisome." He said before shaking his head. "I just want to observe them, maybe befriend them. I have no idea what you want to do.." He said. "You haven't actually explained what sort of dumb idea you got. So.. what is it? What would you abuse my beast knowledge for?" He asked while his eyes narrowed in a jokingly suspicious look, arms crossed and resting against the table since he wasn't drinking anything.

He rolled his eyes softly at Ted's dramatic antics. "Your addiction to trouble is worrisome." He said before shaking his head. "I just want to observe them, maybe befriend them. I have no idea what you want to do.." He said. "You haven't actually explained what sort of dumb idea you got. So.. what is it? What would you abuse my beast knowledge for?" He asked while his eyes narrowed in a jokingly suspicious look, arms crossed and resting against the table since he wasn't drinking anything.

"It's a bit ridiculous," Ted confessed, "Even for me."

He looked around the inn before lowering his voice,

"You know how sometimes, when I get bored, I talk to the paintings?"

"Well, I was talking Quidditch with the Centaur near the Gryffindor tower... He said,"

Ted was whispering now,

"That he used to enjoy watching students play Quidditch back in his day,"

Ted's gestures became bigger as he explained his eureka moment.

"Now, the Quidditch stadium has always been on the opposite side of the school building... So I asked him..."

He paused for dramatic effect,

"You won't believe what he said... "

He straightened his back, to imitate the high and mighty nature of Centaurs

"Oh, I'm referring to the old stadium of course, it was rather close to my sunbathing spot- "

It was a miracle Ted wasn't jumping,

"Can you believe it? A second Quidditch stadium hidden somewhere within the forest... Apparently a lot of things were moved from the area when Hogwarts was renovated," He explained,

"A lot of terribly ancient things..."

"You don't get it, you'll never be a real duelist and that's because you have no actual skill." Emilia opened the door in front of her and took four evenly spaced strides into the Three Broomsticks Inn. Some unknown student surnamed Brown had found her wandering around Hogsmeade and had been begging her to let him into the dueling guild. His older brother had been a fine member of the guild, but the runt of the family wasn't taking the hint for some reason. Turning around she looked him dead in the eyes and put her index finger on his chest, "Every duel you cast the same string of spells, that only ever works once because it's not even that good." She shoved him a little with her finger, "You can't even cast a proper Binding Curse despite being halfway through your fourth year," she shoved him again, "Worst of all, the group of spells you use you've stolen from your older brother's repertoire."

He looked at her in stunned silence.

"Well?" He still didn't answer. "You're kicked out."

"I'll duel you!" He suddenly blurted out.

"What?"

"I-I'll duel you, and if I win, you can't kick me out." His words hung heavy in the air, she wasn't sure whether to laugh or turn him into a toad right there on the spot.

She settled with letting out a derisive snort, "Fine, but have to promise not to tell the faculty when I humiliate you."

"Deal."

"Aannd, because I wouldn't normally ever waste my time dueling a one spell sally like you, I want you to buy me chocolate frogs for a month."

"Wha-?"

"Take it or leave it Bobby Brown."

"It's Billy."

"Whatever."

She waltzed away without really waiting for his answer, if he tried to start something at the next meeting, she'd have it. She meandered around the Inn for a bit, not really knowing what she was looking for, but certain it wouldn't be found until after Billy went away. After a moment, a Slytherin reading a book caught her interest. Not the Slytherin herself, the girl was someone who she recognized from around school; she never forgot a face, Annabelle or something like that. Rather, it was the book she was reading that had caught her attention.

Taking a seat next to her Emilia folded her legs and leaned back a bit, "You know, we're going to cover all of that next semester anyway, right? It's up to you, but if I were you, I'd read something not covered by the lesson plan as to maximize time spent." She pretended to check for dirt under her nails, "Something by John Dee perhaps, he was a real Brit."

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Last edited:
Although it was nice to see Ted so excited talking about his favorite things, the actual information was a slight bit concerning. "You're talking about the things from Harry Potter's last battle?" He asked. "Because if you are.. you know that we definitely shouldn't mess around with that stuff.." He trailed, fidgeting with his sleeves. "We shouldn't get involved with things regarding Dark wizards and witches, Ted.." He whispered softly.

Looking at his friend's twinkling eyes though, the Hufflepuff sighed. "But.. if we do sneak into the Forbidden forest.. maybe we could take a peek.. from a distance. We could get suspended if they catch us for all we know." He said, clearly firm on the fact he didn't want to get too close.

"You don't get it, you'll never be a real duelist and that's because you have no actual skill." Emilia opened the door in front of her and took four evenly spaced strides into the Three Broomsticks Inn. Some unknown student surnamed Brown had found her wandering around Hogsmeade and had been begging her to let him into the dueling guild. His older brother had been a fine member of the guild, but the runt of the family wasn't taking the hint for some reason. Turning around she looked him dead in the eyes and put her index finger on his chest, "Every duel you cast the same string of spells, that only ever works once because it's not even that good." She shoved him a little with her finger, "You can't even cast a proper Binding Curse despite being halfway through your fourth year," she shoved him again, "Worst of all, the group of spells you use you've stolen from your older brother's repertoire."

He looked at her in stunned silence.

"Well?" He still didn't answer. "You're kicked out."

"I'll duel you!" He suddenly blurted out.

"What?"

"I-I'll duel you, and if I win, you can't kick me out." His words hung heavy in the air, she wasn't sure whether to laugh or turn him into a toad right there on the spot.

She settled with letting out a derisive snort, "Fine, but have to promise not to tell the faculty when I humiliate you."

"Deal."

"Aannd, because I wouldn't normally ever waste my time dueling a one spell sally like you, I want you to buy me chocolate frogs for a month."

"Wha-?"

"Take it or leave it Bobby Brown."

"It's Billy."

"Whatever."

She waltzed away without really waiting for his answer, if he tried to start something at the next meeting, she'd have it. She meandered around the Inn for a bit, not really knowing what she was looking for, but certain it wouldn't be found until after Billy went away. After a moment, a Slytherin reading a book caught her interest. Not the Slytherin herself, the girl was someone who she recognized from around school; she never forgot a face, Annabelle or something like that. Rather, it was the book she was reading that had caught her attention.

Taking a seat next to her Emilia folded her legs and leaned back a bit, "You know you're going to cover all of that next semester anyway, right? It's up to you, but if I were you, I'd read something not covered by the lesson plan as to maximize time spent." She pretended to check for dirt under her nails, "Something by John Dee perhaps, he was a real Brit."

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Without meaning to, Ted's eyes followed the new entrant. It wasn't with any malice, but with the sort of fascination one has with infamous personalities.

Just as quickly as his impulse had acted, it was reigned in and he returned his attention to Alex.

Although it was nice to see Ted so excited talking about his favorite things, the actual information was a slight bit concerning. "You're talking about the things from Harry Potter's last battle?" He asked. "Because if you are.. you know that we definitely shouldn't mess around with that stuff.." He trailed, fidgeting with his sleeves. "We shouldn't get involved with things regarding Dark wizards and witches, Ted.." He whispered softly.

Looking at his friend's twinkling eyes though, the Hufflepuff sighed. "But.. if we do sneak into the Forbidden forest.. maybe we could take a peek.. from a distance. We could get suspended if they catch us for all we know." He said, clearly firm on the fact he didn't want to get too close.

Ted's grin grew wider. As much as Alex would deny it, he knew for a fact that he had been won over. Perhaps it was the bias of a troublemaker, because Ted didn't hear anything past the the affirmative response.

"There's a lot of if's there... But I like what I'm hearing."

"Of course there's a lot of if's, Ted.. it's dangerous and.." He sighed to soothe himself before he got too agitated. "You have to promise me, the moment things start going off, we leave. Or I'm not doing it. And if you want to go by yourself, I'll snitch." He said, looking Ted in the eyes only for a moment. Alex couldn't keep eye contact, he couldn't even look professors in the face, he recognized them by their footsteps alone.

Alex did notice Ted getting distracted for a moment by another student, a 5th year Ravenclaw and probably by extension the other 5th year Slytherin. "Do you know them?" He asked his friend. Alex only knew they were in the same year, really.

Interacting: Ted Quinter Sunny_morning Sunny_morning
Mentioning: Emilia Leiber Sepokku Sepokku , Clairabelle Cartright SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

"Of course there's a lot of if's, Ted.. it's dangerous and.." He sighed to soothe himself before he got too agitated. "You have to promise me, the moment things start going off, we leave. Or I'm not doing it. And if you want to go by yourself, I'll snitch." He said, looking Ted in the eyes only for a moment. Alex couldn't keep eye contact, he couldn't even look professors in the face, he recognized them by their footsteps alone.

Alex did notice Ted getting distracted for a moment by another student, a 5th year Ravenclaw and probably by extension the other 5th year Slytherin. "Do you know them?" He asked his friend. Alex only knew they were in the same year, really.

Interacting: Ted Quinter Sunny_morning Sunny_morning
Mentioning: Emilia Leiber Sepokku Sepokku , Clairabelle Cartright SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Ted decided to stop pushing Alex and raised his hands in a sort of mock surrender.

"I swear, on that wonderfully delicious pumpkin pie which we'll devour tomorrow night," He took a moment to let the memory of the taste flow through him, "I won't put us in any danger."

After that when Alex asked about the girls, Ted simply shrugged. "Know... Know of... Same difference."

Eddie walked into the three broomsticks still wearing the enchanted aviator goggles with Rob-E rolling alongside him humming an annoying tune in the mechanical voice Eddie regretted installing. He sat down and ordered some butterbeer and a shepards pie before going through his journal while Rob-E stood next to him pestering him about not meeting his half brother at a more "Jones worthy bar" Eddie knew he was joking but told him to shut up. At this the automaton muted himself while reading a book about hogwarts history. As an aspiring Artificer he had used various charms and potions to build his friend basing the design off of his favorite characters on muggle television. As a joke he had given him the voice of optimus prime but the annoying monologues that Rob-E performed before bed caused him to switch it back. His pie arrived and he ate while the muted Rob-E said "I wish I could eat"

Pierre sighed as he sat back on his seat enjoying the warmth of the Three Broomsticks as he shipped a butterbeer and read through letter just brought to him by Madam Frau-Frau. He had come along way in the last two years, once it was unthinkable for him to enjoy the simple pleasures of the Three Broomstics. He used to consider such places as the refugee of scoundrels, poor and mudbloods, not for someone of his pedigree. How foolish, there was nothing like the warmth of this place, not just from the warming fire but also the liveliness of the clientele and homily design of the place. He was here alone apart from Frau Frau but still he did not feel alone here. It was something he now did not want to live without.

He wished the letters were as comforting. With the coming of the holiday season there was a critical choice to be made. Both his mother's and his sister Anna had invited him over to their place. Well his mother assumed, among her complaints about the English Ministry of Magic and English mentality in general. She was keen on returning to the family Castle outside of Paris. The issue was that his sister Anna did not exist in the eyes of their parents, she was the first to rebel against the family name giving up on magic and eloping with a muggle. He had only recently reconnected with her thanks to his change and wanted to pursue it further. However, to acknowledge let alone chose her over the family home would mean serious retribution for his mother. He wanted to be free from his mother's control but also knew that he could not change things in his family from without.

He frowned as he tried to decide what to do when he felt a nip on his ear. Madam Frau-Frau had nipped his ear, either still waiting for her tribute for bringing the letters or trying to distract her. One could never know what going through the mind of the imperious owl. "Ouch, i ordered the bacon, it is going to come when it comes." He said in his native french but Frou- Frow turned her head and gave the impression of being hurt that this is what he thought that was the purpose of his nip.

Clairabelle Cartright

Interacting with: Sepokku Sepokku
Mentioning DuckPrince DuckPrince Sunny_morning Sunny_morning

Clairabelle was brought of her own her own thoughts when another girl spoke up. Clairabelle didn't even realize that anyone had sat right next to her. Perhaps she needed to be more aware of her surroundings. By her own admission she knew there were just some things that she was just completely oblivious about.

The girl next to her spoke up.
"You know, we're going to cover all of that next semester anyway, right? It's up to you, but if I were you, I'd read something not covered by the lesson plan as to maximize time spent." "Something by John Dee perhaps, he was a real Brit."

She looked nothing like Clairabelle had expected. Almost nerdy or geeky looking. And whoever John Dee was she had no idea.
"Perhaps but I'd rather know everything beforehand. I want everything to be in order for myself. I don't like making mistakes or not knowing something."

Clairabelle wondered what everyone had planned. Some were worried about the news of the obscurus while others seemed absorbed in the holiday spirit.
"You care much for the holidays? I don't particularly care much for Christmas. Seems everyone is either worried about the recent news or buying a gift for someone at the moment."
Clairabelle was used to getting all sorts of things she neither wanted nor needed. Her mother would shower her with untold amounts of designer clothing due to being a designer and her father always gave some symbolic gift with some sort of lesson attached.

Well in any case she didn't really feel like reading anymore and looking around now she could see that she was no longer alone in the Inn.
She also noticed being stared at by two boys.
"Friends of yours?"
Sepokku Sepokku Sunny_morning Sunny_morning DuckPrince DuckPrince

Clairabelle Cartright

Interacting with: Sepokku Sepokku
Mentioning DuckPrince DuckPrince Sunny_morning Sunny_morning

Clairabelle was brought of her own her own thoughts when another girl spoke up. Clairabelle didn't even realize that anyone had sat right next to her. Perhaps she needed to be more aware of her surroundings. By her own admission she knew there were just some things that she was just completely oblivious about.

The girl next to her spoke up.
"You know, we're going to cover all of that next semester anyway, right? It's up to you, but if I were you, I'd read something not covered by the lesson plan as to maximize time spent." "Something by John Dee perhaps, he was a real Brit."

She looked nothing like Clairabelle had expected. Almost nerdy or geeky looking. And whoever John Dee was she had no idea.
"Perhaps but I'd rather know everything beforehand. I want everything to be in order for myself. I don't like making mistakes or not knowing something."

Clairabelle wondered what everyone had planned. Some were worried about the news of the obscurus while others seemed absorbed in the holiday spirit.
"You care much for the holidays? I don't particularly care much for Christmas. Seems everyone is either worried about the recent news or buying a gift for someone at the moment."
Clairabelle was used to getting all sorts of things she neither wanted nor needed. Her mother would shower her with untold amounts of designer clothing due to being a designer and her father always gave some symbolic gift with some sort of lesson attached.

Well in any case she didn't really feel like reading anymore and looking around now she could see that she was no longer alone in the Inn.
She also noticed being stared at by two boys.
"Friends of yours?"
Sepokku Sepokku Sunny_morning Sunny_morning DuckPrince DuckPrince

Ted's eyes met those of the Slytherin girl. Now, the only suitable option was to break the eye contact and pretend it was just one of those accidental ones.
Unfortunately for him, the instruction was sent a beat too late, and Ted's hand acted of it's own accord. It raised itself to his face-level,but wasn't sure what to do with itself afterwards. The result was an awkward half wave. The sort that would only really fly with people he already knew.

Sepokku Sepokku DuckPrince DuckPrince SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Scotland was always beautiful this time of year. It had always made staying at Hogwarts over break feel a little less dreary. Velvet brought her hands to her mouth, blowing her warm breath over her freezing fingers. Mentally she cursed herself knowing she should have worn gloves.

Light from The Three Broomsticks shone onto the cobblestone street of Hogesmead as sounds of patrons enjoying the tavern trickled out whenever someone opened the door. Its environment is warm and welcoming even from the outside.

Velvet hurried to catch the door behind another student. Pulling her earmuffs from her head, she slid them into the pockets of her puffy winter jacket. The warmth of the inn instantly warmed her chilly skin.

She saw Emilia talking to Clairabelle and gave a friendly wave. She wanted to talk about potential illegal broom races with Emilia, but it could wait, for now, she just wanted to drink something warm and relax.

Walking over to the two girls she ungracefully fell into one of the empty chairs.

"I'm so bored, please tell me one of you has something entertaining going on," she says dramatically.

mentions: Sepokku Sepokku SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Alex watched his friend probably do the most awkward thing he'd ever seen. "You're embarrassing.." He whispered, lifting his robe sleeve up to hide his face from the girls.. "Did they multiply?" He whispered, having peeked over his sleeve and noticed another girl joining them. Of course he didn't mean it. Alex had no issues talking to girls, though he had no interest in them regardless. "What now? By initiating an interaction you've doomed us both. Put that hand down." He urged Ted. The second-hand embarrassment and awkwardness was real.

Interacting: Sunny_morning Sunny_morning
Mentioning: Sepokku Sepokku SomebodyElse SomebodyElse g r i m g r i m

Alex watched his friend probably do the most awkward thing he'd ever seen. "You're embarrassing.." He whispered, lifting his robe sleeve up to hide his face from the girls.. "Did they multiply?" He whispered, having peeked over his sleeve and noticed another girl joining them. Of course he didn't mean it. Alex had no issues talking to girls, though he had no interest in them regardless. "What now? By initiating an interaction you've doomed us both. Put that hand down." He urged Ted. The second-hand embarrassment and awkwardness was real.

Interacting: Sunny_morning Sunny_morning
Mentioning: Sepokku Sepokku SomebodyElse SomebodyElse g r i m g r i m

Ted pulled his hand down quickly, as blood rushed to the tips of his ears in embarrassment.

"You have to obliviate me..."

He resisted the urge to see exactly how confused he'd left the girls, and refused to take his eyes off his beer.

DuckPrince DuckPrince g r i m g r i m

Sepokku Sepokku SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back