HoaTT: The Final Hour (Reboot)

Alright, going to swallow my pride and ask for help making this decision, I have several possible characters, but I can only manage, at the most, two. So, the candidates are:

• A Beholder (The thing from D&D with the eyes and tentacles and whatnot) that is indignant about the modern stereotypes involving anything with tentacles.
  • A wraith that takes great joy in messing with people
  • A quiet earth Elemental that is fond of small, fuzzy animals
  • A hydra with disparate and constantly warring personalities for each of the nine heads
  • Or a poltergeist from Victorian England that possesses a suit of armour

Anyone see an option they want to see me write for?

X405 said:
Alright, going to swallow my pride and ask for help making this decision, I have several possible characters, but I can only manage, at the most, two. So, the candidates are:
  • A Beholder (The thing from D&D with the eyes and tentacles and whatnot) that is indignant about the modern stereotypes involving anything with tentacles.
  • A wraith that takes great joy in messing with people
  • A quiet earth Elemental that is fond of small, fuzzy animals
  • A hydra with disparate and constantly warring personalities for each of the nine heads
  • Or a poltergeist from Victorian England that possesses a suit of armour

Anyone see an option they want to see me write for?
Did your pride taste good? Anyway, I like all of them but the Beholder sounds extremely entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that an actual place? I feel so stupid... Disregard other comments

EDIT: No, wait, it isn't a real place, never mind

Based on the previous roleplays, I'd say Japan. There's always monsters there. 
Have OOC comments been taken away? I jut noticed that the button is no longer there.

Well, I was actually clicking on this alert to go check look over the character sign-ups but then I saw Lucy asked a question so I simply answered it.

Ah, alright then. I'll just let it be know here that everyone is accepted so far. I'm going to finish my Clockwork post now. I made some pretty good progress when my Internet finally came back, but I had to go to the hospital.

Oh god. I just liked the post that said you had to go the hospital. Now I feel like the worst person ever. As long as you feel better, Lucem!

I'm fine now. I might accidentally fall asleep, because the medication they gave me is pretty strong.

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]Alright. Don't strain yourself or anything. So, is rushed lil' Dorothy accepted?

[/QUOTE]
Every character so far is accepted. I was thinking of making a new one, since everyone else is doing so, but then I remembered that would ruin some of the storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back