Hiya!

starshine_

Sorceress Supreme
Hello! I'm Opal. (Real name to those I role-play with possibly)
As a starter, I haven't role-played in quite a while. I've only ever role-played with a very select few people, and I'd love to expand the number!

I'm very passionate about writing and fairly recently got heavily into reading. My main hobbies are art, writing, video-games, and some others. I'll probably role-play anything as long as I have the info required!
I haven't ever tried using any type of forum, so this is all very new to me. I also use discord!
I hope I can make some friends and memories here, thank you for reading!

Hi there! I'm new here too, though I've been writing and role-playing for a while now. If you ever want to talk about writing and art (currently experimenting with acrylic paints; what about you?), consider me a buddy. Welcome to RPN! โœจ

Hi there! I'm new here too, though I've been writing and role-playing for a while now. If you ever want to talk about writing and art (currently experimenting with acrylic paints; what about you?), consider me a buddy. Welcome to RPN! โœจ
Thank you! I do all sorts of mediums of art, and I've been an artist for 4 years now. Painting wise I'm super into watercolors, and have a brief history with acrylic.

Thank you! I do all sorts of mediums of art, and I've been an artist for 4 years now. Painting wise I'm super into watercolors, and have a brief history with acrylic.
Very cool! I think it's so peaceful and therapeutic working with colors; sometimes in my free time, I just love watching paint mixing videos. Did you draw your profile pic? Because I think it is lovely!

Very cool! I think it's so peaceful and therapeutic working with colors; sometimes in my free time, I just love watching paint mixing videos. Did you draw your profile pic? Because I think it is lovely!
I did! She's a character of mine, her name is Opal. hence the user.

kirche kirche Oooh, I also love your profile pic!

I write all sorts!
Wonderful! I actually have only written within fandoms but would love to branch to originals eventually. Is there anything (theme/plot/fandom, etc.) you are particularly interested in doing at the moment?

Wonderful! I actually have only written within fandoms but would love to branch to originals eventually. Is there anything (theme/plot/fandom, etc.) you are particularly interested in doing at the moment?
I love horror stories and writing them, but currently I'm super into Harry Potter and Marvel!

I love horror stories and writing them, but currently I'm super into Harry Potter and Marvel!
The American Horror Story series is about as far as I can handle with horror - does that count? ๐Ÿ™ˆ But I definitely into HP and Marvel too! :-)

Lol, I can understand, I used to be really scared of horror. But it's so cool you like them too!
I mean, horror books and movies are kind of fun? Only for the thrill at that moment...but when you are left alone with your imagination afterwards...whoo boy. Frightening.
Anyway, you're welcome to PM me if you are ever interested in starting something up, HP or Marvel related. ๐Ÿ˜Š

kirche kirche Oooh, I also love your profile pic!

Thank you! Ahahaha I drew it as well.

(You seem like a lovely person. Feel free to hit me up about anything anytime!)

I love horror too! I read books, watch movies, read comics, etc. etc. Basically I like anything horror. My favorite kind is body horror. I'm not that into ghosts since they don't scare me.

And I'm a Marvel fan as well! I'm basically a major comic geek ahahaha.

I mean, horror books and movies are kind of fun? Only for the thrill at that moment...but when you are left alone with your imagination afterwards...whoo boy. Frightening.
Anyway, you're welcome to PM me if you are ever interested in starting something up, HP or Marvel related. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome! I probably will :)

Thank you! Ahahaha I drew it as well.

(You seem like a lovely person. Feel free to hit me up about anything anytime!)

I love horror too! I read books, watch movies, read comics, etc. etc. Basically I like anything horror. My favorite kind is body horror. I'm not that into ghosts since they don't scare me.

And I'm a Marvel fan as well! I'm basically a major comic geek ahahaha.
I've bought so many Stephen King books it's frightening. okay I'll go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back