Hiya!

Mygodcharles

Always Happy to See You
I just signed up actually, isn’t that neat? I’ve never actually been a forum rp person before so this is all super super new to me.

I write casually ooc but try my best to be formal in the writing itself! I’ve got a discoed and kik (that’s an old old app I know) that I love to use for friends so hopefully I’ll make some here!

Ah, don't worry about it. I felt the same way when I joined :)
I’m happy I’m not the only one, now I just need to do the ten post thing and such and I’ll be a full fledged member! Exciting stuff. Thanks again for saying hello to me!

And I love your profile picture by the way, it’s very cute

It's been so much time that I forgot about that 10 post thing >~~<

Thanks, I've been using it for a while now :3

It's been so much time that I forgot about that 10 post thing >~~<

Thanks, I've been using it for a while now :3
Yeah it’s stressed me out a tad, it’s hard to think of what to say when you’ve never been on a website like this before

Well, I should agree with that. I've never been one to introduce myself too much (in the past)

No problem :)

If need someone to talk to or would like to discuss about rps, just message me ;3
I totally will! Once I can do that pm thing at least. I’m always looking for new friends so feel free to keep in contact! I have so much time on my hands it’s so nice to have people to talk to

Oh, where are my manners? I'm Dex, as you probably already know and despite not having too much free time to use, I'll always try my best to be at least fairly active :)

Oh, where are my manners? I'm Dex, as you probably already know and despite not having too much free time to use, I'll always try my best to be at least fairly active :)
I’m going by Charles online lately lol, I have a thing for that name so that’s what it’ll be for now!
And I’ll keep that in mind! You seem very nice after all

Welcome to RPN!

If you're new to rp forums in general, I suggest you check the RPN FAQ! It explains a lot of things about the forums and how to look for roleplays here ^^

I hope you have fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back