Hiya

CheshireStardust

Hello! I'm actually really awful at introductions however I figured I should say hi. My name is Cheshire Stardust and any variation of that is absolutely fine :D I've been role playing for over fifteen years now now, so I like to think I have at least a basic grasp of it but I am always learning and love getting better! My grammar is probably fairly shoddy and my spelling might be atrocious, apologies up front on both accounts. I mostly enjoy short to medium posts, so anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. I'm not usually a fan of giving or receiving multiple page posts, they remind me too much of classwork. :dead:

Hey there Ches, welcome to RpN bud. I hope you enjoy your stay here [tho im pretty sure you will bc we're awesome] and find some dope roleplays to join! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else. We don't bite much.

Actually, there is! If you'd like to subscribe I'd be more than happy to hand you the forms! Just need a signature here and there, a little spit sample, and you're good to go!

Has to be yours in case we ever need it for evidence. Yknow, if ya decide to bite an arm off or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back