Hiya! I am Nekoni!

Nekoni

Always Sick
Hello! And Nice to meet you!

This is my first RP site and it's a wonderful place....but I am very shy... My heart races each time I type...

Please do not be afraid to be friends with me! It will make me feel much better if I knew more people here...

I have roleplayed many times with my American friends so I am not influent to the concept one bit, but I thought it might be interesting to do online Rp, there are many unique and exciting people!

My English is not best so please forgive me if I have strange dialogue, I try my hardest to slang and talk casually but every now and then I may return to formal habits if I do not talk to others for a while.

I enjoy any roleplay that includes anime, fantasy, or animals. I love new things and new people but I get very nervous easily! So I may be scared of you when I first meet you...That doesn't mean I hate you though, please don't think that!!

Hobbies: Cosplaying, art, roleplaying, exploring, sewing, piano, gaming.

Character artworks will be posted as soon as possible

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww! That's such a cute introduction! Well, welcome to RPnation my friend and I will gladly become your friend! PM (in other words message) me if you want any help on anything!

Ashur kun! Don't scare them! (-_0)

We have been at the same conversations twice now! hehe nice to meet you as well Ashur kun! ( ^_^ )

EternalMusic said:
Aww! That's such a cute introduction! Well, welcome to RPnation my friend and I will gladly become your friend! PM (in other words message) me if you want any help on anything!
ythank you very much!! I feel very welcome indeed....Pleased to meet you! I will most likely bother you much then ^-^;;... 

Ashurbanipal said:
You get nervous easily, I'm a bully. Let's be pals.
Umm............ah...you don't seem like a bully to me Ashur-kun...bullies don't ask to befriends....If you don't be mean, I'll be happy to be your pals!

Nekoni said:
ythank you very much!! I feel very welcome indeed....Pleased to meet you! I will most likely bother you much then ^-^;;... 

Umm............ah...you don't seem like a bully to me Ashur-kun...bullies don't ask to befriends....If you don't be mean, I'll be happy to be your pals!
haha don't worry! I am happy to help in any way that I can! ( ^_^ )

Y

roleplayerl3 said:
Welcome to the site I just join not to long ago too and I would love to roleplay with you sometimes
Yes of course!! That sounds very fun, I would love to RP with you! um....um...please massage me if you have any RPs in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back