.: Hiya, I am Hana ^~^ :.

Hana the Flower

Aka Petalz
Intro!

tumblr_mtlb9rhO2u1r4a038o1_500.png
Ello, my name is Hana, as the title says and this is my very long overdue introduction!~

I have been at RPNation for perhaps a year or more, and I've decided to take a few breaks from it because I'm a person who takes breaks T^T. Though I have returned in a "new form", due to the fact that in the past I was known as " The White Rabbit" and " Bella Bloomet". In the mist of my return, I have decided to give a full on "Introduction" cause like, why not?

About Me!

There isn't much to say about me that is important, but I have been rping since a young age and I have never learned to stop! I am part American, part Japanese, n part Filipino, so yus I am proud of my ethnicity! (Other than the fact I'm 5'3" and will most likely, always be, 5'3)

Now some people may question my username and think it is quite odd. Though if you take the time to look up the meaning of Hana in Japanese you will come up with the word "Flower".
tumblr_o0eyddQ1VM1umlus3o1_500.gif
As a female human being I do. Enjoy. Food. Like food is life.
Im just kidding, but I really do enjoy it. For example, strawberries and peaches are the two fruits I enjoy the most!

So I grew up with pens and paper. Hell, I threw my dolls out the window T^T. And since I grew up with pen and paper I have grown to become a novice artist. I have been influenced by many artists, who have sparked my interest for art. I enjoy drawing on paper, as I am still adapting to drawing digitally.

My RP Preferances

I enjoy participating in fandom, fantasy, and slice of life rps! Of course, I am open to any 1 on 1 rps, they are always fun to partake in. I always seem to favor any Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, fandom rps because, yes I have read both of the book series xD. Japan and its Anime has had a huge effect on me, so yes I absolutely love anime fandom rps.
tumblr_static_d0e79zk84p440w4w4cokww0cw.png
I will join, ligit, any fantasy rps, that are willing to accept me, because I love any kind of fantasy rp! This is the same way I feel about slice of life rps!

Now just because I seemingly favor those three genres doesn't mean I won't join any other rps! Over the years, I have improved my rp skills, to be quite detailed, I guess you could say, so of course I love to join detailed rps!~ ;3

Welcome. I'm newer here, but I'm happy to start RP's when I'm online. I like science fiction/fantasy, making original RP worlds, and a small amount of romance. I hope you have fun here. :)

Okay, I will make sure to check if you have any rps! ;3
Welcome. I'm newer here, but I'm happy to start RP's when I'm online. I like science fiction/fantasy, making original RP worlds, and a small amount of romance. I hope you have fun here. :)
Okei, I will make sure to check if you have any rps and I shall attempt to join them! x3

I am interested to meet you ^^. Seems like our general interest in anime lines up. Also, what character is in profile pic? I feel like I've seen her... if I should take a guess, my guess would be Kyoukai no Kanata (Sakura) lol. I'm a huge fan of Kyoukai no Kanata. I rewatched the movie and series for like the 4th time last week lmfao.

I am interested to meet you ^^. Seems like our general interest in anime lines up. Also, what character is in profile pic? I feel like I've seen her... if I should take a guess, my guess would be Kyoukai no Kanata (Sakura) lol. I'm a huge fan of Kyoukai no Kanata. I rewatched the movie and series for like the 4th time last week lmfao.
Ah well my profile pic is from K-On! Though made a good guess x3, and I am interested in meeting you aswell!

Anyways, let me know if you're free to RP cause I like slice and life, and fantasy RPs as well. And I'm free lol. Or we could just talk over PM ^^

Intro!

tumblr_mtlb9rhO2u1r4a038o1_500.png
Ello, my name is Hana, as the title says and this is my very long overdue introduction!~

I have been at RPNation for perhaps a year or more, and I've decided to take a few breaks from it because I'm a person who takes breaks T^T. Though I have returned in a "new form", due to the fact that in the past I was known as " The White Rabbit" and " Bella Bloomet". In the mist of my return, I have decided to give a full on "Introduction" cause like, why not?

About Me!

There isn't much to say about me that is important, but I have been rping since a young age and I have never learned to stop! I am part American, part Japanese, n part Filipino, so yus I am proud of my ethnicity! (Other than the fact I'm 5'3" and will most likely, always be, 5'3)

Now some people may question my username and think it is quite odd. Though if you take the time to look up the meaning of Hana in Japanese you will come up with the word "Flower".
tumblr_o0eyddQ1VM1umlus3o1_500.gif
As a female human being I do. Enjoy. Food. Like food is life.
Im just kidding, but I really do enjoy it. For example, strawberries and peaches are the two fruits I enjoy the most!

So I grew up with pens and paper. Hell, I threw my dolls out the window T^T. And since I grew up with pen and paper I have grown to become a novice artist. I have been influenced by many artists, who have sparked my interest for art. I enjoy drawing on paper, as I am still adapting to drawing digitally.

My RP Preferances

I enjoy participating in fandom, fantasy, and slice of life rps! Of course, I am open to any 1 on 1 rps, they are always fun to partake in. I always seem to favor any Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, fandom rps because, yes I have read both of the book series xD. Japan and its Anime has had a huge effect on me, so yes I absolutely love anime fandom rps.
tumblr_static_d0e79zk84p440w4w4cokww0cw.png
I will join, ligit, any fantasy rps, that are willing to accept me, because I love any kind of fantasy rp! This is the same way I feel about slice of life rps!

Now just because I seemingly favor those three genres doesn't mean I won't join any other rps! Over the years, I have improved my rp skills, to be quite detailed, I guess you could say, so of course I love to join detailed rps!~ ;3

Welcome back to the club. I'm sure someone somewhere missed you.

In the midst of all these greetings, what caught my eye was that you said you consider yourself a novice artist and like to take inspiration from others. A friend of mine is extremely talented in art if you want to ask her anything, and because the least I can do for her is spread her deviantart a bit, here you go. But don't tell her it was me. X3 Have a good time. :P

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Looky, looky, anuva fellow new 'umie ta da mix!

Nice ta meet ya, Iz a bit new az well!
Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Welcome, if your ever interested in a fantasy anime based roleplay I got some ideas.
In the midst of all these greetings, what caught my eye was that you said you consider yourself a novice artist and like to take inspiration from others. A friend of mine is extremely talented in art if you want to ask her anything, and because the least I can do for her is spread her deviantart a bit, here you go. But don't tell her it was me. X3 Have a good time. :P
Thank you all for the kind welcomes, I look forward to joining more rps on here and seemingly rping with you guys x3.

Hi Hana!

I see you also like anime, and making your posts look pretty too! XD

Welcome to RPN! This place has a ton of wonderful people, and lot's of new friends to make! :) I haven't started roleplaying either, but even if you don't there are still many super fun things you can do, like the games, the discussions, just exploring what you can do with your profile or talking to other people OOC! :D

I hope you have a ton of fun in RPN like I'm having! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back