Hiya! :3

honeychamomile

Hey! You can call me Honey or Chamomile or whatever the heck you'd like. I'm nearly 21 years old and I come from Australia. I like to write - mainly romance - and listen to music and watch Youtube. I'm not too much of a gamer aside from Sims honestly, but I'm beginning to get into D&D. I'm a sucker for vampires (heh, heh...god that was awful) and a hopeless romantic. I say I like to roleplay but I haven't roleplayed since I was a kid... It's still fun though! Well, yeah... if you have any questions feel free to ask me! :)

Hi Chamomile! I like to write too, but mainly murder mystery type stories. I love music, what's your favorite genre? I like Rock and Pop music mostly. Favorite YouTubers? I have a lot. I actually just turned 21. :)

Oooh murder mystery? That would be super cool!
My favourite genre at the moment is synthwave, but I love symphonic metal (Nightwish, Epica etc) and rock (Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Kamelot etc). I also like stuff like Lindsey Stirling, Lights, old Owl City etc, as well as stuff like Celldweller and And One. My favourite band, though, is The Birthday Massacre. If I could make music I'd make something like their darker pop sound.
My favourite youtubers are Simon and Martina, Reignbot, and Rooster Teeth. There's probably more, I'm just naming off the top of my head. And happy birthday! Or belated birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back