Hiya :3

MissSynn

thedevilinadress
So i'm not very good at introductions, but here goes. My name is Cami, and its been a LONG time since i've roleplayed. I used to be an active member of both RavenBlack and Gaiaonline (still a member on Gaia, but i dont get around to going on there very often.) I'm quite obsessed with FFXIV and the inspiration for my main character comes from my pc on there. A lot of people in the game call me Synn, so i go by that too i guess. I'm pretty much interested in all kinds of roleplays, mainly fantasy though. I'm not quite sure how often i'll be on here due to being a full-time college student and working a full-time job but i'll try my hardest to be on as much as possible. I look forward to meeting new friends and starting some (hopefully) great roleplays. If you want to know anything else about me feel free to ask on here or PM me :3

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here :) If you ever need anything feel free to ask.

Hey there Synn! I give you big welcomes to the community!

Now, this may seem like a strange question, but have you ever eaten a salt rock? O.o

Jazzy said:
Hey there Synn! I give you big welcomes to the community!
Now, this may seem like a strange question, but have you ever eaten a salt rock? O.o
Thankies!! And umm no, i haven't O.o why do you ask?

FudgieBudgie said:
i'm new as well! Although i don't really know how to post PMs.
Hiya! Nice to meet another newbie ^^, i dont know either though, so we're in the same boat lol!

I'm not really sure. Preferably a fantasy RP, so I can start RPing again in my element, but being out of my comfort zone is fine too. I'm pretty much down for anything at this point ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back