Veyd Sahvoz

Master of Resonant Souls
Hitsugya Udaza

1281468_1379699473377_full.jpg

BASICS/APPEARANCE

Name: Hitsugya Udaza

Ethnicity: Doesn't really have one

Race: Fallen Angel

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (Straight)

Height: 6'2

Weight: 167

Hair: Black and spiky

Eyes: Golden Amber

Body: Muscular, agile, physical prowess that shows he is stronger than he looks

Attire: Black shirt and pants, 70 lb weighted gloves and shoes

Usually wears all black, in all seasons, though he does where blue jeans sometimes. He has a Black Dragon tattoo on the back of his right shoulder that takes up the width and length of his entire right shoulder blade. His other tattoo/symbol is another dragon tattoo except on the front of his right shoulder.

IMG_2176_1.png

PERSONALITY

Keeps to himself and most of the time chooses to do everything by himself if he can, he dislikes killing and fighting for no reason because he doesn't want to hurt the people he cares about, but likes to go into fighting tournaments or spar. Is chill pretty much all the time but he can get agitated. He's always never wanting to talk too much or take help from people but his stubbornness is easily broken sometimes

HISTORY

Hitsugya's parents were both Archangels though they weren't very prominent in Heaven. They met while they were both on Earth, helping a life pass on and tending to the well being of those people's souls. Life was peaceful for them except when they began questioning things they shouldn't have and meddling with the black dragon Burraku, which led them to being corrupted and tricked into unbinding Burraku from his limbo like prison. After their superiors caught word of what they had done they were branded as fallen angels and sentenced to death but with their young child, Hitsugya, they refused to have him too be branded along with them and so they revolted and therefore were executed for treason and heresy. Their son, Hitsugya, was then branded evil in the eyes of God and cast down to Earth at birth to

Upon being found in an alleyway, Hitsugya was put into the hands of authority and placed into an orphanage, 4 years he was there, alone, secluded, until a family finally came and he was taken from the lonely place that he spent most of his young years in. The family he was forced to live with was what you would say overly religious catholics. His step-parents were taken aback when they saw the tattoos on him his small black wings, his step-mother being freaked out by this supposed abomination, and sought to keep his oddity's secret and hidden by making him feel as though he was different. Thinking they could change him they kept him in hopes they could turn the child back onto the path of God, making him cover up his wings and hide his tattoo's that, in their eyes, was the act of a delinquent. The family was horrible to him, beating him every time he did something wrong, punishing him for no real reason, and deliberately making him feel as though he was truly evil and a child of the Devil. Throughout the rest of his childhood he was bullied and neglected by people at his school, leading him down the path of depression and loneliness during his younger years and as a way to relieve some of his stress he took up martial arts, being the only place he could take his anger out and actually practice something that came natural to him. Many competitions and tournaments he won with his talent of fighting but no matter how many good things happened he just ended up being shut down and his family continued the same thing, at least still allowing him to practice it but not allowing him to have any other freedom, besides the times he snuck out to try and practice actually flying. Hitsu soon began becoming better and better at sneaking out, going to the outskirts of the city and attempting to fly to the forest where he would practice for the hours on end throughout the night, trying out new abilities he had and training, until it was just before morning and he had to go back to the hell hole of his daily life. Three months away from his 12th birthday he was jumped by a group of classmates, beating him, shoved him and even strangle him until he was in tears. Nobody came as he screamed at the top of his lungs shouting out the names of his family but no one came. He got so angry that something in him just snapped and he lost all sense of emotion or care and ended up punching the first person he saw in front of him directly in the face and slamming him his head into a brick wall, pushing his nose into his brain, moving onto the next with an outburst of rage and shattered 2 of the kids ribs with such force that they punctured his lungs. He turned to the other kids and brutally murdered them, burning the rest. Nearly killing all of them in his rage he realized what he'd done but he couldn't stop himself. It was as if he wasn't in control of himself at all. A 5 month long suspension was his punishment, half the school year, and once he was allowed back at school nothing was the same. Nobody talked to him, they shunned him and swore at him whenever they saw him, not like it was much of a change but to him it was because he was the one who had done something. Even though he wasn't in control he felt as though it were still his fault that he couldn't control whatever it was that made him do it. Constantly he was haunted by this being -shaping itself as his 'alternate self' in his mind- that he tries so hard to suppress, and still is haunted by it every day which is why he can't ever sleep. One night he had decided to leave it all, let it all go away and seclude himself for real, leaving behind whatever it is he had and sweeping it under the rug as he ran. Now he lives in his own in an apartment alone like always and goes to school on his own.

SKILLS

He's always known of his black wings and the advantages of having them such as flying, gliding, and jumping incredible distances and heights. He has a ridiculous amount of strength bundled inside of him, even though he may not look strong. He killed a kid with one punch to his ribs which punctured his lungs. He doesn't tend to want to hurt people because he can't control his power, part of the reason why he practices martial arts whenever he has free time. Though even with all of his power he prefers to rely on physical strength and endurance.

Flying: Yes he can fly but that's not all what his wings can do. Whenever he unleashes a mass amount of power they spark with lightning. It is also obvious that with wings he can jump higher and farther than most.

Black fire/lightning: His manipulation and control over lightning and black flame.

Burraku's Influence: While under the influence of Burraku he takes on some physical characteristics and is able to use most of Burraku's abilities.

THEME SONG

Last edited:
Hey @Veyd Sahvoz! I'd love to make some suggestions, if that's alright with you?

Before I get ahead of myself, first I wanted to ask what kind of setting he's supposed to be based in? Does the general population know and acknowledge the existence of angels (and other species)? Or do these humanoids tend to stay hidden among a population of humans while taking on the appearance of humans? Assuming this is based in Earth, what continent/country is this set in?

Also, I would call him being a fallen angel more of a "species" than anything. Ethnicity/nationality would be more like... German, or something. Personally, I like to go with "ancestry" because that can be simply divided into European, African or Asian (or mixes of them) if I'm going by the basics of what I've learned in anthropology. Technically that couldn't apply to an angel... but it could, haha.

Thank you for the feedback :D and for nationality I'd say japan or likely American since he grew up in north america (U.S) And people don't believe in supernatural creatures so most likely he would have his wings covered up by his shirt.

@Pine

Last edited by a moderator:
random name generator[/URL] for this sort of thing because I'm too lazy to come up with my own names. For the most part though, that should help you come up with more normal names that someone would give to a child.

I like that you were already thinking about people's reaction to him having wings. There isn't really any way to tell for sure how people would react to seeing a human with wings, but we could make an educated guess based off of people who have been born with tails or people that weren't clearly born as either male or female. Modern day, people end up altering that. Tails are surgically removed and genitals have been altered to fit one or the other. My assumption is if someone were to stumble upon some kid with wings, their first instinct would be to remove those wings (or perhaps kill him, but let's keep your character alive in this). I think this would be something interesting to play with, so by the time he got into a foster home, no one would know about his wings, so perhaps it would be a surprise to him if he started seeing him grow something resembling the start of wings years later, maybe? Or he could just have no wings at all, period. Alternatively, if you really want to keep the wings, maybe they could be retractable and/or just be triggered to come out by something. Personally, I would want to just ax them because I love me some imperfect characters, but that's just me.

Thoughts on this so far?

My idea for his name was that he always had it and it appeared on the tattoo that he has on his back so possibly the person that found him could've saw the name and the last name (Udaza) could just be a last name he randomly came up with in case anyone asked. Also his name is pronounced (Hit-su-guy-ya) and as for his wings I like the idea of having them be retractable but my plan was to have them out of his back all the time so perhaps he could have something to cover them up, maybe they could turn into a tattoo and sink back into his back in the form of a tattoo. Then when he takes off his shirt they would immediately appear as black wings.

@Pine

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sexy McGee]And this should be on the Fandom section. Hitsugya Udaza is not a made up character, yes?

[/QUOTE]
He is a made up character. I made him up.

xD Bleach is about soul reapers and hollows etc. Does it look like Hitsu is in black robes and carries a zanpukto?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
xD Bleach is about soul reapers and hollows etc. Does it look like Hitsu is in black robes and carries a zanpukto?

[/QUOTE]
I don't give a shit about Anime (in fact, I despise it :P ) so how would I know? :P

Tōshirō Hitsugaya is a Bleach character, according to the Wiki, and that might be who you're thinking of. Either way, this is an original character on Veyd's part, and this thread is under the correct prefix. The character feedback forum is also perfectly fine to put your characters in whether you can fill out a full character sheet with them or not, because you can always flesh out a character more. All of that being said, this forum is meant to give constructive criticism on characters for people asking for it, so please try not to get too far off topic here. :)

Oh @Pine I thought about your idea for his wings and I'm working on a document for his past on how he was found. And I think that I'm going to edit the part about his wings so they turn into a tattoo whenever he put a shirt on.

That could be pretty neat! He's just gotta' have some way to keep his wings hidden, 'cause modern day, that ain't gonna' fly.

ain't

ain't gonna' fly

get it?

get it?

*coughs* Anyway. He's getting to have quite a few tattoos, I must say. I'm just thinking logically that he would have to have some way of keeping those wings a secret from the people that raised him, especially if they were as mean as you say. I imagine that they would be worried, take pity, and maybe be a bit freaked out to find some kid with wings, if anything, and I'll get to that in a bit.

Regarding the name, I don't know. I think even with it being a tattoo, they may just assume that's a last name at most. I still think they would have given him a very American name somewhere in there, because whoever he ended up in the care of would feel entitled to it. I know the name is easy to pronounce once you've worked around it, but it's just kind of foreign on an English tongue and I don't think most people would really bother. BUT that's just my opinion and you can do what you want with the name.

So back to what I was leading up to, your history pretty much has it to where everyone in his life has been mean to him. This is something I see of in a lot of characters, but people rarely ever give a solid reason for it. Your reason with the wings was pretty good, but I honestly think that as far as adults go, it would be more of a matter of trying to "fix" him than "he's weird and I want to punish him for that." Sure, some people in the world are like that, but most people usually don't do things without reason, I think. Wouldn't it be interesting if these families wanted to "help" and "fix", but counter to their efforts, they were just hurting him? (I.e., trying to cut off his wings, and maybe if there was no way for them to be able to do this, they sheltered him and tried to micromanage his behavior, make sure he just goes to school then comes right back, and basically just act like overprotective parents.) That could be applicable to either the foster home or the family he ended up staying with, and that's just an idea? There's actually a ton of ways to spice up his childhood without making him be outright physically abused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back