Hitomi "Firefly" Nakashima

Lady Midnight

Ultimate Pun Queen
Name: Hitomi Nakashima

Hero Name: "I like the name Firefly. I'm sure it'll be a hot topic one day!" *winks*

Appearance: Hitomi is a woman with a light complexion and a slender build. Her chestnut brown hair falls to her back and she usually has it styled with a princess curl towards the bottom with bangs. Her outfits usually consist of the rokku gyaru style or anything else that has a rock-ish and girly feel to it. 

Race: Asian

Height:  5' 6'' 

Weight: 125 lb

Class:
B

Abilities:

- Fire Manipulation / Heat Manipulation: Hitomi can consciously increase the heat of the area around her resulting in extreme discomfort of those around her.   She can also summon fire to her hands to wield or throw. 

- Taekwondo: Hitomi is a black belt level martial artist. While her skills are dangerous on their own, combined with her powers make them extremely deadly

Attacks: 

- Fist of Fury: Engulfing her hands in fire, she uses this attack for close quarters combat. 

- Smoke Screen: Hitomi can only use this technique during a heavy storm or when it rains. Aiming her hands towards the ground and shoots flames around her. The drops of rain hits the fire emitting a screen of smoke hiding her from an enemy's view and vice versa. 

- Fireball: Simple enough, Hitomi throws a ball of fire from her hand to her target. Due to the high chance that her target can dodge, she doesn't use this attack unless she's certain it will hit. 

Group(s)/Partner(s): None

Personality: Much like the element she controls, Hitomi is a fiery ball of energy and passion. She takes her position as hero seriously, even if it doesn't look like it. She greets everyone she meets with a smiling face until she finds out you're an enemy. Then she holds nothing back. Even though she loves her title, she can get easily distracted if one of her superiors praises her. Hitomi also loves to yell out puns when she's in action, but her puns can be REALLY bad. 

Weakness: Hitomi can't withstand high temperatures for a lone period of time or else she can get dehydrated. Also due to the danger of setting fire ablaze to a part of the city, Hitomi doesn't senselessly fling fireballs. Using her powers also causes her to burn and ruin a good amount of her clothes. 

Backstory: Hitomi is the only child of a seamstress and an electrical factory worker. One day while she was visiting her father at work, a solar flare caused the factory to release a strange power surge affecting everyone in the building. In Hitomi's case, it caused her body to start overheating at odd times resulting in some of her clothes being burnt at the touch of her skin. After months of training, Hitomi figured that she could use her powers for good and to help better her city and those who live in it. 

Love it. I'm trying to like it to give the OK, but the forum doesn't seem to be working very well for me currently, so I'll just do a post. You're good to go. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back