Hitman Reborn based rp?

Haru-chi

I was thinking about a hitman reborn GROUP rp c:

UPDATE***

The plot will be similar to the original series. HOWEVER, instead of Namimori middle school, the setting will be Namimori high. Also, we will be using purely OC's. If you are a guardian and have a tutor, you will probably have to rp as both. We will be starting off with the first arc where everyone kind of gets acquainted ! Definitely recruiting Varia as well! :)

Sign-up sheets to come soon!

Vongola

1. Sky- Chiba Masato

2. Cloud- Plume

3. Sun- Mitaku

4. Rain-Haru-chi

5. Mist- GoddessofGod

6. Storm- Humor

7. Lightning- Oitetment

Varia

2.Cloud- Mitaku

4.Rain -Plume

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there Haru~ c:

I love the idea of a Reborn RP, would it be with OCs? (I would prefer that, but I could work with canon characters.)

I've seen the entirety of the anime, a good chunk of the manga, and avidly cosplay Chrome and Fran.~ (I call Fran if we're using canon characters xP)

Yesss, that's perfect, RPing as canon characters is always awkward for me~ c:

/dies of happiness.

We could have it follow a similar plot, but just have OC's fill the slots the original characters did. I wouldn't mind RPing as several characters as well (if we don't get enough people) to fill up more than one family. Just to get some conflict going.

The Varia arc would be cool, but we could also get a bit of how the Vongolia (if we're still using the Vongolia) groups together. (school type setting perhaps)

*psst*

-I'm in class, and sneaking on my phone, but cloud ring please-

And yes, rain smells wonderful. xD

So, Namimori would be the initial setting ( I say we bump up it to high school instead of middle school though) o uo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back