Hit on the user above you with your best pick-up lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be transfering myself into LeAnna, which is really a clone of me. It's a catgirl thing I'll have to teach Sugar, but basically....catgirls have the ability to give birth to a clone of themselves, and then transfer themselves into that body. And it's not a real child, it's just a young clone of me. So it'll be me in a few minutes. I would've had to have had sex, which, in this body, I haven't yet. ^33^ But I'm only doing this because my body's slowly dying, and magic can't heal it. I don't exactly know what it is, but it's...foreign.
I ask you all this question; who will take care of me as I grow up?
Either that, or I'll die, and LeAnna becomes her own person after I die.
*shows parts of my body that are severely damaged*

I will be transfering myself into LeAnna, which is really a clone of me. It's a catgirl thing I'll have to teach Sugar, but basically....catgirls have the ability to give birth to a clone of themselves, and then transfer themselves into that body. And it's not a real child, it's just a young clone of me. So it'll be me in a few minutes. I would've had to have had sex, which, in this body, I haven't yet. ^33^ But I'm only doing this because my body's slowly dying, and magic can't heal it. I don't exactly know what it is, but it's...foreign.
I ask you all this question; who will take care of me as I grow up?
Sure! I have plenty of experience with taking care of children!

Well, speaking normally...I could create a medically modified body using your DNA...It would take me a little bit of time to gather my....Supplies though...
*whispers*
Can I have a sexier body?
Also, someone would legit have to die....which means that body would have to have someone alive in it. Otherwise LeAnna would die either way.

*whispers*
Can I have a sexier body?
Also, someone would legit have to die....which means that body would have to have someone alive in it. Otherwise LeAnna would die either way.
*Whispers*
Don't worry, I have a bunch of old subjects that I've been working with so far, so your body will be the hottest of them all
And some of them are still alive...though they are missing a few organs...I can make the perfect body for you using those specimens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back