• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Hit me up with your requests!

Ballerina

Freckle Faced Fidgeter
I need to work on drawing and adding variety to my characters faces, along with making others happy, so if anyone wants free art here's the perfect place to get some. Just a fair warning that even though I don't want to state my actual age, I'm rather young and inexperienced, please don't expect professional top notch artwork from me. My style, I am told, is anime-esque and sort of cartoony. Don't expect precision to detail, as I do like to take some creative liberty when it comes to my work, but I will respect the integrity your requests to the best of my ability. I like to draw headshots the most so those will always be a priority, however I don't mind doing full body, it will just take me significantly longer since I lack the motivation that I have when I do headshots. I draw girls the best, but I don't mind drawing guys either. These will not be in full color, and usually will be pencil + paper, although I don't mind doing a digital portrait, it just take longer and I'm not the best at digital art yet since I'm stuck with an ipad. I'm more than happy to do an art trade, please let me know if you want to do one, I don't care what level drawing you are at, trading is super fun! Anyone who is doing an art trade with me will be more of a priority than request, but I'll try my hardest to do everyone's request. ^_^

~Ballerina~

Aah, you're everywhere I look!!! And I'd be happy to hit up for a request! I'm a fellow artist myself, and I hope you don't mind some light critique afterwards. I'm not really picky with anything C:

AMxYoOh.jpg
2a15A1h.png

If there's anything that you need you know, exact things on, feel free to respond to me about it! And honestly, I'm okay with just a headshot, or at least a half-body is perfectly fine with me!

Entarriance said:
Aah, you're everywhere I look!!! And I'd be happy to hit up for a request! I'm a fellow artist myself, and I hope you don't mind some light critique afterwards. I'm not really picky with anything C:
If there's anything that you need you know, exact things on, feel free to respond to me about it! And honestly, I'm okay with just a headshot, or at least a half-body is perfectly fine with me!
I'm everywhere.... you cannot avoid the ballerina..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll get straight to work as soon as possible and most likely do a head shot with shoulders.

Would you prefer pencils (I probably will shade it in), water color and/or colored pencil (you literally cannot avoid the shade...) or digital (no shading ;- ;) ?

As for your art, it's super lovely! I can't really think of any critiques at the moment, then again I'm super tired, I'll get back to you whenever I think of something.

Ballerina said:
I'm everywhere.... you cannot avoid the ballerina..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll get straight to work as soon as possible and most likely do a head shot with shoulders.

Would you prefer pencils (I probably will shade it in), water color and/or colored pencil (you literally cannot avoid the shade...) or digital (no shading ;- ;) ?

As for your art, it's super lovely! I can't really think of any critiques at the moment, then again I'm super tired, I'll get back to you whenever I think of something.
Get sleep soon! And I'm pretty okay with anything you prefer! But if you really can't choose and/or it would just be easier: I'm good with watercolour, it's been a while since I've seen it. If colours are a difficulty, than pencil is A-OK too!

Entarriance said:
Get sleep soon! And I'm pretty okay with anything you prefer! But if you really can't choose and/or it would just be easier: I'm good with watercolour, it's been a while since I've seen it. If colours are a difficulty, than pencil is A-OK too!
Ok, I'll do pencil or water color depending on what resources I can get my hands onto (always traveling).

Ello! If you're still taking up request mind drawing this baby for me?

c334006_5f1bf40aa107b9cc8cfd05dfc5dadbaa.jpg

or

c331082_de0e63b7ca58b3d62d7137b1f509f5af.jpg

If you need some more info, then hit me up. I'll tell ya everything you need to know ^^!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, can you draw a female version of my OC Bismarck for me....possibly? Just curious.....

Here's what he looks like:

Bismark-tides-of-destiny.jpg

I usually imagine his female self with longer and wavier hair, annnnnd I sort of want her wearing an outfit like dish:

A white blouse, an orange vest, and a blue miniskirt. And maybe a sunhat?

Please? :3

Update:

Sorry, but I haven't managed to find time to work on any of these requests. Thankfully, I have the next week off and I will start working on all these requests immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back