=^.^= Hims a kitty! =^.^=

codeamur

Hello folks from the all overs and no wheres but always from somewhere!

I am Codeamur the kitty. Well a somewhat large kitty, but still a kitty nonetheless! I'm cuddly, lazy, always hungry, and I love cardboard boxes. If you have a habit of keeping tuna sandwiches in your pockets and wonder why I am always following you, well that's why. Just because I can purr and not roar does not mean I can't hunt. Imagine watching national geographic and instead of them playing their normal music, they play heavy metal while the leopard chases prey.

Feeding me is always encouraged. Forget what the sign always says! That's just a bunch of random lines and dots on an unofficial scratching post that I have not gotten around to yet. Petting is welcomed, as are tummy rubs but at your own risk. I'm domestamacatedish.

Other than food, I enjoy computer programming, naps, food, writing, RPG stuffs, food that moves, classic rock and roll(The music and the robots built by Doctor Light), retro bit art, fast food(especially rabbits), older movies 90's on down, reading books, and did I mention food?

I do a little bit of coding like Linden Scripting Language(LSL) for 3D virtual environments like Second Life, Open Sim, Kitely, and so forth. A lot of the scripts I have written were for RP communities. However I want to expand beyond that. I am learning HTML, CSS, and Python now. Later I plan to learn Java and C++. I do recommend 'Python Programming For The Absolute Beginner" by Michael Dawson for those interested in learning Python. I am a book person, but I do use the internet to fill in the gaps when needed. So if you are looking for a simple GUI program, feel free to ask. I can try to make it as my knowledge and skills are trained daily. I could use the practice for future custom work.
"
I saw this site in a Google search and though, "Hey, I could use some good forum RP action to give me a good distraction." That is really needed from time to time. I enjoyed RPGs on the Nintendo when I was growing up. So much in fact that I was making character sheets, spell lists, weapon lists, maps, mazes, and so forth in elementary. Little did I know, it was a common practice for role players. No one in my household was into role play. What I was doing was considered socially awkward in my school but I kept on doing it. Don't get me wrong, I like cows too and don't mind the poop on my paws. It is just grass and water. *shakes paws one by one* I did have a DnD expansion pack that I acquired from an auction with money I worked for.

I started out RPing with others back in the late 90's in Yahoo! chat rooms. When I learned about this concept, I tried to get to a computer with internet at every chance I could. Chat rooms alone fascinated me to begin with. But this was golden! Eventually I met a group of really cool people in the early 2000's that wanted to break away from the chatroom RP and they started up a small RP forum. It eventually died off but I was still hooked. I looked for RP in other forums for a while before moving on.

Then in 2009 I discovered Second Life and gave it a try mainly for the building experience. Soon I learned about RP groups there and was thrilled. I learned the scripting language and continued to improve on it showing off my new skills as I gained ideas of how to make RP props for the simulator. People fell in love and eventually I was good enough to make just about anything people wanted to help them with their RP settings, visual effects, custom dice scripts, and so forth without taking away from the actual RP.

So yeah that is my summary of me. I look forward to hearing from you and learning more about you. So when you welcome me, tell me something about you as well.

=^.^= codeamur =^.^=

Dawww iz a fwuffy cat!!!! *Pet pet* I am da pug puppy! I originally started RPing in Second Life but I kept taking so much time away and I'd come back and have noooo clue how to interact with the system and the RP sims I'd been on were dead and so forth.

Last edited:
*purr purr to the petting.* Hey! It is a puppy! *gently head bunts the little guy* Hehe now you smell like me!

The nature of the ability to interact is a major turn off for many people who try Second Life. As for RP sims, I saw many come and go just as you have seen. Much like the forum I mentioned above. Then there are some of the larger ones that have been around for many many years and still go. I guess in a way it is like websites.

It is very nice to meet you Zachy! I hope we cross paths on many occasions.

ANOFER KITTEH!!!!! *Bats ball of yarn over to kitty and crouches, wiggling butt* You must be initiated!!!

*chuffs at the other kitty* Holy mother of stringy things! *Crouches down and pounces the ball of yarn. Then leaps back and gently bats it back to the kitty.* Hey little cousin! Tell me more about this initiation. Does it involve blindfolds and buffets? Cause I never wore a blindfold at a buffet before.

*giggles and pounces at yarn ball and bats it back* Nope! You must prove your kittyness by climbing... THAT! *Gestures to deh ultimate kitty climby thingy*

Goldtatze1.jpg

*Bats the yarn ball back and looks up. His eyes widened at the sight of this contraption.* This initiation looks a lot like exercise. So all I have to do is climb to the top right? I mean, am I allowed to take breaks on the way up? Any rules I need to know about before I go?

*giggles* Yup, you gotta make it to deh top, in kitty form, and yush, take as much time as yew need.

Gotcha! *Steps forward and studies the ultimate kitty climby thingy for a moment and realizes he could use his length as an advantage. He stands up on his hind legs and places his left paw on the platform that was three feet from the ground.* So far so good! *He puts his other other paw up as well and tires to pull himself up while grunting, grumbling, panting, and scratching the wall with his hind claws to help him up. Once he was all the way on the board, he had to quickly stretch out to the next obstacle so he would fit. About to take a rest, he started to hear a creaking sound from the boards under him.* That does not sound good! *Despite being tired from that first climb, he walked across the gaps carefully while using his tail to help keep his balance just like in the mountains. But once he established him self on every new board, they would creak as well causing him to keep moving. The bridges were the scariest parts, the first one slumped down quite a bit causing the platforms ahead of him to creak as well as behind him. So he decided to stretch out and skip at least half of of that bridge and walk across the new gaps quickly just to be safe. A new bridge meant more stretching which meant a sore morning. But at last, he made it to the last bridge and stretched over it to finish his task. Once on the final platform, he heard no creaking. So he laid his belly on the wooden surface allowing his back end to rest on the bridge and his front paws and head to hang over the edge. * I made it! *huff puff* Did I pass? *Little was he aware of, the screws on the ceiling were slowly coming out.*

33559681_134416857430400_6488744498108039168_n.jpg Yay!!! Now how do I get down? *The screws finally came loose and the platform he was laying on went down until the bridge connected to it was able to swing it towards the wall...thump. Everything stops for a moment and he rolled off just in time for the other platform to fall out of the wall and crash to the floor beside him. His tail shot straight out and all of his fur stuck up.*

*giggles den jumps and stands vewy similarly with tail straight and fur on edge before hurrying over to deh codeamur* Iz you otay!?!?!

*After he decided that nothing was going to jump up or come from the ceiling his tail twitched back to the normal fluffy, stringy thing look and his fur came back down. Then he looks at Katisacat as if nothing happened.* I'm pooped, where do we go to get chow in this place?

*relaxes slowly then smiles at deh big kitty* I makez my own food *Fishie poofs out of thin air* Cuz I iz deh magical kitty of deh interwebz :3

-Has Difficulty discerning Snigers from Sneps-
Welcome to RPN fellow snow-kitty! As you can tell there are other felines of varying degrees around here, and a few other animals as well, like the Pugnisher Zachy.
Everyone is rather nice as I believe you can tell, so ever need help just ask around and I know someone will help ya out.

Oh, and I hope you two are having fun~

Hello large child. I am Queen Scraggy. It is not to meet you are your fluffiness. As a peace offering, I have for you 2 full sized tuna who are still alive to make things a bit fun. I hope this should suffice.

*relaxes slowly then smiles at deh big kitty* I makez my own food *Fishie poofs out of thin air* Cuz I iz deh magical kitty of deh interwebz :3

*Was impressed by the magical kittyness of 'Deh Magical Kitty of Deh Interwebs'. He walks over some debris to take a closer look.* Wow! You are like an X-Cat!
Thems other powers like eye beams and thunder storms and metal controlling are kind of useless. But yours! Wow! I love it! *Dashes through the debris until he finds his cardboard box. Then he drags it to the kitty and pulls out various seasoning as an offering.

-Has Difficulty discerning Snigers from Sneps-

((LOL!))

Welcome to RPN fellow snow-kitty! As you can tell there are other felines of varying degrees around here, and a few other animals as well, like the Pugnisher Zachy.
Everyone is rather nice as I believe you can tell, so ever need help just ask around and I know someone will help ya out.

Oh, and I hope you two are having fun~

Oh my, such diversity and kindness but I will not play with Jaguars. *Sniffs Mr Nekoshu and continues.* They tend to kill with one blow. *Digs in his box and pulls out a list titled 'Things I Will Not Do, A.K.A Hard Limits", pointing at 'Role Playing With Jaguars' which so happened to be right under 'Fasting.' Then he carelessly tosses the list behind him* Puggy is the greatest puppy in the world! Can I keep him? Huh? Huh? Huh? I'll protect him from poochers.

Hello large child. I am Queen Scraggy. It is not to meet you are your fluffiness. As a peace offering, I have for you 2 full sized tuna who are still alive to make things a bit fun. I hope this should suffice.

Queen! *trots to Queen Scraggy doing his kitty things like purring and chuffing while smelling the flippitie floppity tunas.* I am your biggest fan! Well not your biggest,
there is a liger who is much larger than myself that loves you too. Just not as much as me. *A couple of sock puppets with cat ears and whiskers pop up from the edge of his box. The lights dim down making him and the puppets appear like shadowy figures to those who cannot see in the dark. He clears throat while eyeing the tuna then he begins to sing in harmony with the sock puppets.* Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality...

((I apologize for the late reply. Got really busy.))

codeamur codeamur ~ Hello new cat friendo! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the community and I hope you're finding yourself nice and at home. *lays out large sized kitty objects for the large kitty friend.* Hope to get to rp with you sometime! =^-^=

*Was impressed by the magical kittyness of 'Deh Magical Kitty of Deh Interwebs'. He walks over some debris to take a closer look.* Wow! You are like an X-Cat!
Thems other powers like eye beams and thunder storms and metal controlling are kind of useless. But yours! Wow! I love it! *Dashes through the debris until he finds his cardboard box. Then he drags it to the kitty and pulls out various seasoning as an offering.

*giggles and straightens tail up proudly as we nom on fishies wiv nommie seasoning*

*brings out some canned tuna* heeeeere kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty, heeeeere kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty
*stops singing and the sock puppets slump over...lifeless. He turns and spots the can.* What is that? I have like a bunch of those in my house. I see fishes on them but I don't smell fishes so I call false advertisement. Don't let the fishy metal hockey puck thingy fool you. Its a conspiracy or something.

codeamur codeamur ~ Hello new cat friendo! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the community and I hope you're finding yourself nice and at home. *lays out large sized kitty objects for the large kitty friend.* Hope to get to rp with you sometime! =^-^=
Hey! Its another kitty person! Sweet! Thank you for the welcome to the community! *Eyeballs the large kitty stuffs and sniffs.* I'll give you a gift too. *Goes to his box and digs inside. Soon he pulls out a bag a catnip and looks at it, looks at Cecilia, looks at the bag, and then back at Cecilia again. His fur stands up a little.* Ummm, I'm holding this for someone. *Quickly dives back into the box and the sound of a toilet flushing soon came after. Eventually he comes back up with a plastic Thunder Cat sword raised high in the air* Thunder! Thunder! Thunder cats hoooooo! *He grips it tighter with his paw and so happens squeeze the little button and the toy flickers with light for a moment.* Maybe we will get to rp sometime. =^.^=

*giggles and straightens tail up proudly as we nom on fishies wiv nommie seasoning*
Them seasons are even better on goats. Especially the winter one.

*stops singing and the sock puppets slump over...lifeless. He turns and spots the can.* What is that? I have like a bunch of those in my house. I see fishes on them but I don't smell fishes so I call false advertisement. Don't let the fishy metal hockey puck thingy fool you. Its a conspiracy or something.
Wha ? Seriously ? How can it be !... Dammit, I bought this for a good $5 so I can lure-- I mean treat the kitty !
Eh... can't argue with cats about fish, I suppose. I'm just a minotaur, what do I know ? :P

Hey! Its another kitty person! Sweet! Thank you for the welcome to the community! *Eyeballs the large kitty stuffs and sniffs.* I'll give you a gift too. *Goes to his box and digs inside. Soon he pulls out a bag a catnip and looks at it, looks at Cecilia, looks at the bag, and then back at Cecilia again. His fur stands up a little.* Ummm, I'm holding this for someone. *Quickly dives back into the box and the sound of a toilet flushing soon came after. Eventually he comes back up with a plastic Thunder Cat sword raised high in the air* Thunder! Thunder! Thunder cats hoooooo! *He grips it tighter with his paw and so happens squeeze the little button and the toy flickers with light for a moment.* Maybe we will get to rp sometime. =^.^=
This made me smile so much! Thunder Cats was my childhood and oh my gosh do I miss that call. XD You certainly have a lot of cool stuff in that box of yours.

Wha ? Seriously ? How can it be !... Dammit, I bought this for a good $5 so I can lure-- I mean treat the kitty !
Eh... can't argue with cats about fish, I suppose. I'm just a minotaur, what do I know ? :P
We could play hockey with it and we could be on a team together and name our selves some awesome name! Me personally, I love sheep and goat. Although there is this place that has something called pizza. Have you had pizza before?

This made me smile so much! Thunder Cats was my childhood and oh my gosh do I miss that call. XD You certainly have a lot of cool stuff in that box of yours.
I am pleased to give someone the gift of joy. Same here with Thunder Cats. Last years I actually watched the entire series and found the remake. I am not usually fond of remakes but I really did enjoy the Thunder Cats and He-Man remake. I did not like how they did Hordak though. It kills the She-Ra connection and that bugged me. I will try out the She-Ra remake but I know the lack of He-Man connection is going to bug me.

Oh the box! Yes, this is my favorite box. *sets the sword in front of Cecilia and shows it off.* Sometimes it is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside. Then other times... *tips the box over with his paws and reveals just a plain empty cardboard box with chewed up edges.* Can you believe people throw perfectly good boxes out?

We could play hockey with it and we could be on a team together and name our selves some awesome name! Me personally, I love sheep and goat. Although there is this place that has something called pizza. Have you had pizza before?
Using a can of fish to play hockey, and play it with a cat... I deserve a medal for this, buddy, heh.
Pizza... not really my type. I'll go for burgers... hey don't look at me like that ! Just cuz I'm basically a bull and I eat beef, doesn't mean I'm a canibal !
Also...
Oh the box! Yes, this is my favorite box. *sets the sword in front of Cecilia and shows it off.* Sometimes it is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside. Then other times... *tips the box over with his paws and reveals just a plain empty cardboard box with chewed up edges.* Can you believe people throw perfectly good boxes out?
Cats like boxes, right ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back