Hiiiii

HannahShayera

Magic Eight Ball
My name is Hannah! I love roleplaying- I haven't done lots before, but I used to RP in games.

I’m a Pisces, INFP, and Ravenclaw~

Right now I'm watching Justice League which is why I picked this username :P and my faverite anime are Skip Beat and Chihayafuru, Death Note, and Nana and Fullmetal Alchemist, I really like Last Airbender and Legend of Korra too, and my faverite superheroes are Shayera Hol, Wonder Woman, Kitty Pryde, and Supergirl. I like games too, like Dragon Age and Elder Scrolls, and Fire Emblem. Some of my faverite movies are the Harry Potter movies, Clueless, Marvel movies, Love Actually, Titanic, Treasure Planet, Tangled, etc, And I love listening to a lot of different music! Paramore, Coeur de Pirate, Ed Sheeran, and Joyce Jonathan, are some of my faverite artists but I like a whole lot of other stuff too.

Right now actualy, the things I'm into the most are the Justice League series, Dolls of New Albion, and Undertale~

My faverite foods are tamales and enchiladas! :D

Colors.... probaly lilac, bubblegum pink, maroon! Tho blues actually suit me the most.

These are probaly some of my faverite songs right now: [media]

[/media], [media]

[/media], [media]

[/media], [media]

[/media], [media]

[/media]
I'm bi, but mostly into guys I think. Not sure tho.

Barely getting by in school, but I like learning.

Emma Blackery is my favorite YouTuber, I can barely watch the Walking Dead cause I can't handle horror, cried when I was waiting in line for a haunted house one time, am voting for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 lection, and I'm an actress and have been working the same production for the past four years, and I also dance.

Kinda rambling cause I'm not sure how much you guys want to know about me or what I should even be telling you about xD

And uhmmm, as far as roleplay goes-

I like all sorts. Nothing sexual, cause that's weird, and I don't really like anthropomorphic stuff much, but besides that pretty much anything. I like worldbuilding a lot and coming up with settings for roleplaying too.

Luckily, erotic content isn't allowed. I'm an INFP Ravenclaw. Dragon Age and Skyrim are my favorite video games. I named my sugar gliders Vex and Astrid. My theme song is Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab.

Anyway, I'm going on a tangent. Welcome to RpNation! *Uses wand to launch confetti in the air* If you need any help, have questions, or wanna talk, lemme know.

HAIIII! Welcome to RPN! I hope you enjoy your time here! Also, i heard that megalovania song!You should check out her cover of 'Everything's Alright'. :3

HannahShayera said:
My name is Hannah! I love roleplaying- I haven't done lots before, but I used to RP in games.
I’m a Pisces, INFP, and Ravenclaw~

Right now I'm watching Justice League which is why I picked this username :P and my faverite anime are Skip Beat and Chihayafuru, Death Note, and Nana and Fullmetal Alchemist, I really like Last Airbender and Legend of Korra too, and my faverite superheroes are Shayera Hol, Wonder Woman, Kitty Pryde, and Supergirl. I like games too, like Dragon Age and Elder Scrolls, and Fire Emblem. Some of my faverite movies are the Harry Potter movies, Clueless, Marvel movies, Love Actually, Titanic, Treasure Planet, Tangled, etc, And I love listening to a lot of different music! Paramore, Coeur de Pirate, Ed Sheeran, and Joyce Jonathan, are some of my faverite artists but I like a whole lot of other stuff too.

Right now actualy, the things I'm into the most are the Justice League series, Dolls of New Albion, and Undertale~

My faverite foods are tamales and enchiladas! :D

Colors.... probaly lilac, bubblegum pink, maroon! Tho blues actually suit me the most.

These are probaly some of my faverite songs right now: [media]

[/media], [media]

[/media], [media]

[/media], [media]

[/media], [media]

[/media]
I'm bi, but mostly into guys I think. Not sure tho.

Barely getting by in school, but I like learning.

Emma Blackery is my favorite YouTuber, I can barely watch the Walking Dead cause I can't handle horror, cried when I was waiting in line for a haunted house one time, am voting for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 lection, and I'm an actress and have been working the same production for the past four years, and I also dance.

Kinda rambling cause I'm not sure how much you guys want to know about me or what I should even be telling you about xD

And uhmmm, as far as roleplay goes-

I like all sorts. Nothing sexual, cause that's weird, and I don't really like anthropomorphic stuff much, but besides that pretty much anything. I like worldbuilding a lot and coming up with settings for roleplaying too.
hello !!

its nice to meet you !! i'm zoi.

i used to roleplay on games too, and i love undertale too ! maybe we can roleplay soon !!

Hello and welcome to RPN!

It's a great place with great people, don't be afraid to reach out. A great place to look when looking for new RPs to join is the interest check section of the type of RP you want to join. The rules are rather simple, and the staff really do see all. You've already had quite the warm welcome, and don't worry, it's not just in introductions that people are this kind. I'm just going to give you some handy-dandy links to get you started on RPN.

To aid with the jumping in I'd advice the following threads. For any and all questions you may have here is a good place. It's likely that your question has been asked before, and if not, you can always create a new thread. With your questions answered, and the rules carefully studied, you can go join any RP. Like I said, the interest check section of the genre you're looking for is the best place to look, whether for a RP to join or people that want to join your RP. Now that you want to make your posts all fancy to impress everyone, explanations about bbcode can be found here, or if you want to dive right into the depths of bbcode, here. Like everything in life though, don't overdo it.

So that's about everything I think you might need to know to get started. If you still have some questions, don't be afraid to ask, me or someone else. Everyone here was new sometime after all.

Welcome to the best site for RPing, have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back