• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage (characters)

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)
Name:

Apperance: (would love a pic)

Personality:

experiment, human, or hybird Scenitist:

Bio:

THeme:

quote:

other:

IMG_0196.JPG Name: Kitsune
Race: fox hybrid
Info: Tsubaki is one of the survivors from the attack on the facility as well as one of the few living scientists and is Raz's lover.

Last edited:
Name: Raz Hido

Appearance: below for both:

Personality: Raz can be very cold and prickly and sometimes he say and does some seriously questionable but he's also very reasonable and understand and has a warmer side which he tryies to show more of these days.

experiment: hybrid Scientist:

Bio: Raz has been working in a number of labs and a hell of a lot has happened in his life but right now he's happy being by kitsunes side and continuing his work

Theme:

quote: Make it fun and i'll come out and play

other: Raz can regrow his body due to being fused with a mana demon as well as an ice dragon

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...607998037291369594&selectedIndex=8&ajaxhist=0

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...608026152147289795&selectedIndex=5&ajaxhist=0 dragon form

Name: Alison

Apperance:

4e04023e8445b7c1a78f378ea149e857.jpg

Personality: shy, hyperactive, loves reading she is very smart for her age she loves swimming she nice and sweet to everyone she likes help to cook

experiment, human, or hybird scientist: hybrid scientist: hybrid cat

Bio: is the daughter of tokko she was adopted when she was four she was sad when her sister went away she tends to be very hyperactive when she don't take her medicine she loves to be around people she is scared of the scientist she can hear people mind thinking she's telepathic

Name: Alexis (Lexi)

IMG_3326.JPG

Personality: shy loves playing with her parents she tends to be hyper she likes

experiment, human, or hybird Scenitist:

Bio: she is the daughter of kitsune and raz her parents is scientist she tend to hide for her checkups she has asthma she have hard time breathing

THeme:

Name: Kai and Lettie
Personality: Kai is very carefree but also very impulsive; he believes he should live his life to the fullest because today could be his last. He's also a bit crude and says whatever's on his mind, but he's a real sweetie deep down.
The experiments done on Lettie left her a bit more timid than she was before, and gave her mild anxiety. She is very kind though giving anyone around her a sense of ease. Lettie likes to tease her brother once in a while and likes to keep to herself.
experiment, human, or hybird Scenitist: Human still (Kai) Experiment (Lettie)
Bio: Kai and Lettie have been in the orphanage for as long as they could remember, it didn't take long for everyone to associate themselves with the two. They were 11 when the experiments began and Lettie would try her best to not let them lay a hand on her brother resulting in having her become the way she is now.
quote:
(Lettie)
"Stop trying to give me damn flowers. You know I'm allergic, you want me to see Jesus?"
"Principal! One of the second graders is on fire and I don't think he's going to make it this time!"
(Kai)
"You look like a 50 year old that swallowed a 20 year old to regain her youth"
"YOU BEST GIVE ME MY VANILLA WAFERS BACK BEFORE I SHIT MYSELF LETTIE"

Other: Doesn't really have a sweet tooth but vanilla wafers are his life

fe2d7aab7e71c4de5db14ca9ee2d8567.jpg

zakki47.jpg

Hope my CS fits your needs ^^; ))

Attachments

• 3519972_1399419704035.81res_246_300.jpg
    3519972_1399419704035.81res_246_300.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Name: Kai
Personality: Kai is very carefree but also very impulsive; he believes he should live his life to the fullest because today could be his last. He's also a bit crude and says whatever's on his mind, but he's a real sweetie deep down
experiment, human, or hybird Scenitist: Human still
Bio: He was able to be adopted into a good middle class family before the scientist could do anymore experiments. He now goes to school ans passes by the orphanage every once in a while on his way to school
quote:
"Stop trying to give me damn flowers. You know I'm allergic, you want me to see Jesus?"
"Principal Morris! One of the second graders is on fire and I don't think he's going to make it this time!"
"You look like a 50 year old that swallowed a 20 year old to regain her youth"
"YOU BEST GIVE ME MY VANILLA WAFERS BACK BEFORE I SHIT MYSELF BERTHA"

Other: Doesn't really have a sweet tooth but vanilla wafers are his life

url

Hope my CS fits your needs ^^; ))

can't see ur pic mate

Hey I'm back ...ryu is dead I guess so I'm gonna make a new girl and Ryus kid.
....hmm.. can I join.
Also sorry for last time.
I could use an explanation pleade

Name: Brandon Thorn

faun___chara_design_by_xgotikox-d37rgn2.jpg

He's 5'7, weighing 184 pounds. He's a bit beefier, and has more ram-like horns.

Personality: A quiet kid, but he sticks out for others. He considers the other experiments his family. And constantly refuses to allow the nurses and any staff to go near the children of the orphanage, other than that he's pretty nice. He likes music and playing some games.

experiment, human, or hybird Scenitist: Experiment (Ram Hybrid).

Bio: Brandon was dropped off at birth to Highwinds Orphanage. Sounds like the beginning to a bad movie, but it gets even worse. He was constantly picked on, having a very select group of friends. That being the smaller children. This gave him a more pack-like mentality. The smaller children, the ones he could defend were now his responsibility. He was constantly in fights, and when he was experimented on to make some kind of hybrid creature, this only became worse. He had parts of ram in him, which only added to his short-temper and hard-head. However his new appearance added to his advantage. Kids stopped picking on the little ones, and when the staff tried to get more kids for experimentation, the horns helped him damage quite a few. In the end, he hates the staff of the orphanage and constantly protects the little ones.

Theme:

quote:
"Back the hell off before things get bloody."

"Dating is overrated at my age."

other:
He's a poor angry child who deserves to be adopted.

Name: Pearce

Apperance:
8efcba7d39cc8418b5e800d78e4f7f3b--anime-male-anime-sexy.jpg
(He can also sprout black wolf ears and a tail when he's emotional, but he can also do it on his own free will.)

Personality: Pearce is... quiet. Quiet, and quick to irritate. Or, at least he has been since he gained the added lycan blood. But, beneath his shyness, this Irish boy is pretty friendly. Friendly, and misunderstood.

experiment/human/hybird Scenitist: Hybrid Wolf

Bio: Pearce was dropped off like a pup in a box when he was merely an infant. Perhaps that's where they got the idea to subject the poor kid with inner-wolf creating experiments. But, I'm getting ahead of the tale. Pearce, growing up in the orphanage, was never picked for adoption and, instead, he watched his friends take his place. Always disheartening, the constant rejection. This is what caught the scientist's attention the most. Their promise was to make him "even more adorable" so he may be picked for a home. Boy, where they wrong...
Now with the heightened senses and the occasional mutation (Wolf ears and tail), Pearce lived the next few years looked upon with a weary eye from everyone else. But, it wasn't the ears and tail that scared them, it was his top and bottom K9's, and that demonic... predator-like look in his eyes. No one wanted to be around a hostile-looking child.

Theme: (I'll add one when I find a fitting song.)

quote: "I cannot explain why I'm not sane, all I can say is this yer warning..."

other: Give him a chance, he needs it.

Name: Hanako Miakori

Personality: Cold, Logical, Calculating

experiment, human, or hybird Scenitist: Scientist

Bio:

THeme: Anything gothic (Song: Poppin' Bubbles)

quote: "Hybrids, I think you mean experiments"

other: Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf *Looks for Dorian* We got one half of the cruel couple

Name: Ashlynn
Gender female
Appearance:
2212277-bigthumbnail.jpg
Personality: fun, energetic and brave
Hybrid
Theme. Believer

Oh yeah .....ryu and Ali and my new character Zaria

Name Ryu
Female
Appearance:
18b2679ba78bbfa9a4e80f0792f7218d--sci-fi-fantasy-fantasy-women.jpg
Personality: sweet , wise , funny and cute
Theme: this little girl
Lesbian

Name Ali
Female
Appearance
1bzia8.jpg
Personality: brave sweet and funny
Bisexual

Name Zaria
Female
Appearanceshark_girl_by_paintingsymphony-d325tdn.jpg
Personality: funny , strong , not easy to give up or lose. Happy little girl sometime.

Bio: Zaria was born when ryu meet a shark by the name of Dike he seemed nice and fun but after their kid was born , he did the unthinkable he tried to kill both ryu and their daughter ryu ended up killing him but to do so she hide Zaria and could never find her again , Zaria frowned her way to a den and grew up with herself in the water. , when she got older she became a good hunter and a loner

Last edited:
Name: Violet Jino Alfred Jino and Fritz jino

Appearance: (would love a pic)
9e78da5039fa2e1e66e7789fb27b9b75.png
Violet has light blue and purple hair and has soft brown and green fur and a fan around her neck think those creatures for jurassic part that spit but she spits acid and has long talons and soft violet eyes with a ruby red star in the middle also moderately bigger portions that the pic Alfred is similar but is six inches taller and can spit dark matter which is heavy hitting he has dark blue hair his much stronger than he looks
Fritz Is in between the two of them size wise and has neo blue hair and can teleport and uses other nasty psychic abilities.

Personality: Violet is a mega flirt and doesn't care if their male or female and will try her luck, but she's also down to earth when she needs to be and she's also is fairly maternal at the oddest of times this sometimes drives the other 2 nuts mysterious and more Alfred is the groups pillar of reason and wisdom because he is mostly calm and collected, he does flirt but it's more of the subtle kind that doesn't push people away he sometimes comes over cold or distant with out meaning to because he's used to being misunderstood. Frizt is foul mouthed overly hyper and very passionate but every so often he can show a nicer side to him and is a gent a teddy and chammer in an odd way.

experiment, human, or hybrid Scientist: Hybrids

Bio: A long time ago Raz use to look after them in the old orphanage but suddenly left so they love and hate him at the same time, they recently got transferred from the one raz used to work at because they are getting to old for that place.

Theme: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...63F9BDECBFB87FC9F1CD63F9BDECBFB87FC&FORM=VIRE

quote: time flys we try to enjoy our selves

other: Frizts Is pretty bashful when in love and sometimes says things he shouldn't because he gets choked up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back