Highschool Life Roleplay (Actual RP: Still Accepting)

(...Ah, Alex is... not transgender. Alex is genderfluid, which is... it's own thing entirely and much more complicated to explain.

Jack on the other hand, is transgender (f-to-m to be specific) but Alex isn't... well... Alex feels both male and female, both one or the other depending on the time and sometimes at the same time. It's... okay, so up until recently it was considered to be a subset of transgender, but now it's considered a form of genderqueer (Alex prefers the pronoun 'ze' when unable to decide if ze is feeling more 'she' or 'he' at that moment). Check out this and this to understand it further.

...sorry to be picky about the wording you use, I'm just trying to let the information get out there because it's upsetting for many gender fluid people to be called something they're not (it's okay if he tried to explain it that way to his parents, I know it's a confusing term, of course)).

Alex

"...I see," Alex said after a moment, brows furrowed slightly. In truth she didn't - her own family was quite understand, perhaps because they had fought so hard to get her in the first place and would accept the child they had strived to adopt no matter what gender she decided she felt she was - and as such it was hard for her to understand how anyone could be cruel or could reject someone else for something as personal as gender. Wasn't that her business? She didn't see why anyone else had to get upset over it, and to separate her and Daniel just because she didn't always feel the gender she was born? Heck, sometimes Alex was very clearly male! Was she only allowed to spend time with Daniel when she was a he, according to his parents? Well. That was completely stupid!

Either way, she'd take all the chances she had to spend her time with Daniel, and pressed further against him planning to sit on his lap during the assembly and each and every break they shared together. Not being able to spend time out of school... it would suck, yeah, but she'd find ways around it.

Deliana

"Well... see ya..." Deliana frowned as Rosa ran off, turning her attention instead to Daniel, who seemed to be done sharing soft touches with his girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you too! Ah, funny, I came in planning to sit with my friends from last year and I've collected a whole new round! Not that I mind, of course, always great to meet new people. Hopefully we'll know each other all year!"

Alfie

tumblr_mgxy51eHcU1qf639oo1_500.png

Alfie gave a light groan as his morning alarm went off. Rolling over he soon found himself on the floor inches away from landing on his sleeping dog. " Sorry boy." Alfie said extending an arm out to stroke the dogs hair. After doing so he stood and glanced at the clock. Finding that it was six thirty and he would need to be leaving soon. Alfie found his way to his door stumbling out of it smacking his hip on the door knob as he walked out. " Mother of God!" He shouted before slapping his hand over his mouth knowing his mother was still in bed. Sighing he walked into the bathroom, closed the door and quickly used the toilet, before washing his hands, brushing his teeth, and doing his hair. He then walked back to his bedroom and got dressed putting on a purple button up short and a pair of rather tight black jeans.

He then headed down the stairs were he met his mother and siblings giving them all a smile. " Want something to eat sweetie?" His mother asked and Alfie shook his head. His mother was aware of his eating disorder, simply because he would say he ate at a friends or at school. " Alright." Alfie then fed his pets, grabbed his keys and headed out the door. After getting into his car and starting it he headed off to school.

Alfie parked and stepped out of his car only to be shoved back into it by one of the jocks. He sighed as he rubbed his head that he had smacked on the corner of the door. Only to find that it was bleeding. " Fuck." He mumbled. Before slamming the door and walking into the school. Not caring about the blood streaming down his face. Once within the building he walked into the office and got the bleeding to stop.

Once the bell had rang Alfie followed every once else into the gym where the assembly would be held. He quickly found he way to the back corning hoping that no one would choose to pick of him from over there. He pulled out his phone and texted his best friend. Finding that the other male wasn't coming to school. " Great." Alfie said under his breath before looking up.

(( Sorry didn't quiet know what else to do. Soo would someone maybe go up and talk to him or something idk. I also decided I'm no longer going to use River.))

Ryker stopped Rosa and sighed, "Well my summer was good, mostly played video games and hung out with my homeboys, you kno, the usual. You don't have to be shy I kinda figured you just woke up because of your atitude, hahah.Lighten up a little would ya? Also, your part of the group! Don't Just leave!" He looks at her sadly and Mel just looks at Rosa 'I'm not in love with him I'm just jealous of all the attention' she winks at Rosa and smiles. She notices that Cami had left and went to talk to the lowly emo,Seth. Mel giggles at Cami's blushing face as she shook Seth's hand.

Seth-

I don't know why she came over here, why aren't I acting rude? Why am i being so friendly? I better keep contact to a medium...Which reminds me, I have a photoshoot today, crap.' Seth thinks as he shook Cami's hand. He looked at the unresponsive Jack and shrugs, looks up behind him and notices her friend, Melanie was it? Looking at them. He just nods and looks back at Cami. "So why are you talking to someone like me?" he asks.

"I-I don't know....I'm shy as it is....Well i was thinking of becoming your friend that's all...." she replies blushing and looking at the ground. Seth smirks and chuckles, being nice for once,"Well i guess we can be friends, but please don't bother me so much,I like having my space..sorry..."

"It's fine, thanks. Well i guess i'll go back to her now, nice meeting you." Cami nods, and walks up the bleachers to her friend. Seth just smiles softly to himself and sits down again.

Ryker-

I leave after talking to Rosa, just ditched her there, oops. Well whatever gotta get to the front office. My phone buzzes and i look at it, it said "There is a student here Ryker, his name is Alfie, new help him out." "Gawd why did the office lady have to be so dependent on me?" i say to myself. I head over there and knock on the door, "You called me Mrs. Martin? Something about someone new?" I walk in after she opens the door for me and I notice the other guy, "Sup? I'm Ryker nice to meet you" I extend my hand out. "Heard you were, uh, bleeding I guess? Need me to show you where the others are meeting?"

"Heh, you know how I am in the mornings..." Rosa said, trailing off at the end. She was quite the b*** when it came to mornings, and today was certainly not an exception. She looked towards Mel, acknowledging her with a nod, now turning back to Ryker. "So, Ryker. You got a- what?" Rosa looked at where Ryker previously stood, now seeing him run off somewhere. "Oh Ryker." She said to herself, shaking her head with a smirk plastered on her face. "When will you learn about how to have a conversation." In a way, Rosa was being a major hypocrite. She had just tried to run off, but you couldn't really blame her. She hated social groups, unless it was online of course. There she felt natural, you could say she felt popular even. She pulled out her phone from her pocket, noticing a missed text from her brother.

Idiot, you left you binders.

-The Jayster

Rosa slid the keyboard out, typing a response at the speed of light. God, the teachers were going to hate her already!

Can you just bring it here?

-Rossaaaa

Rosa waited just a few seconds until her phone buzzed uncontrollably again.

Idiot, I can't drive. Come get it yourself.

-The Jayster

Releasing a sigh and preparing to send off a message with rather hurtful words, she realized he was right. He couldn't bring it to her, so she'd just have to suck it up for now. Sitting down on the ground and falling on her bag, she facepalmed herself, taking in her stupidity for today.

Ryker-

Ryker looks at Alfie and waits for a response, but shrugs when he doesn't get it. "Crap! Forgot to tell Rosa i was leaving!" He pulls out his phone and texts Rosa, 'Hey sorry for leaving you, the lady at the front office told me to help some kid that got injured, I have a feeling that you left your binders at home want me to take you on my bike?'

[QUOTE="Joyce Mays]Ryker stopped Rosa and sighed, "Well my summer was good, mostly played video games and hung out with my homeboys, you kno, the usual. You don't have to be shy I kinda figured you just woke up because of your atitude, hahah.Lighten up a little would ya? Also, your part of the group! Don't Just leave!" He looks at her sadly and Mel just looks at Rosa 'I'm not in love with him I'm just jealous of all the attention' she winks at Rosa and smiles. She notices that Cami had left and went to talk to the lowly emo,Seth. Mel giggles at Cami's blushing face as she shook Seth's hand.
Seth-

I don't know why she came over here, why aren't I acting rude? Why am i being so friendly? I better keep contact to a medium...Which reminds me, I have a photoshoot today, crap.' Seth thinks as he shook Cami's hand. He looked at the unresponsive Jack and shrugs, looks up behind him and notices her friend, Melanie was it? Looking at them. He just nods and looks back at Cami. "So why are you talking to someone like me?" he asks.

"I-I don't know....I'm shy as it is....Well i was thinking of becoming your friend that's all...." she replies blushing and looking at the ground. Seth smirks and chuckles, being nice for once,"Well i guess we can be friends, but please don't bother me so much,I like having my space..sorry..."

"It's fine, thanks. Well i guess i'll go back to her now, nice meeting you." Cami nods, and walks up the bleachers to her friend. Seth just smiles softly to himself and sits down again.

Ryker-

I leave after talking to Rosa, just ditched her there, oops. Well whatever gotta get to the front office. My phone buzzes and i look at it, it said "There is a student here Ryker, his name is Alfie, new help him out." "Gawd why did the office lady have to be so dependent on me?" i say to myself. I head over there and knock on the door, "You called me Mrs. Martin? Something about someone new?" I walk in after she opens the door for me and I notice the other guy, "Sup? I'm Ryker nice to meet you" I extend my hand out. "Heard you were, uh, bleeding I guess? Need me to show you where the others are meeting?"

[/QUOTE]
(( If you read through al of my post he had already gone ito where the others were, and he is also not new...))

OOC: Might be a bit inactive, have an audition I'm cramming for this weekend >.>

Rosa bolted upright, her phone scaring her as it went off. Flipping it open (and hitting the 'open' key about 50 times), she read Ryker's message carefully. Gosh, he knew her too well to know she'd leave something at home. She slid the keyboard out, typing up a thankful reply.

Heh, you know me too well to know I'd forget something like that. Glad to see the office people weren't po'ed at you today ;) Sure, I'd love that! ^.^

-Rosaaaa

Hitting 'send,' Rosa waited eagerly for a response. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all.

(haha sorry im so out of it DX)

Ryker-

Ryker recieves the text and smiles. 'Yea i'll be coming back now ao wait up for me? :) ' He hits 'send' and runs to the gym, makes it in time and settles next to Rosa on the bench. "Did I miss anything?" he asks.

OOC: Zero muse O.o

IC:

"Nope," Rosa responded nonchalantly. Dang, he had gotten here fast! Smiling, she grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "Shall we?" she asked with a grin, preparing to head off to get her crap from home.

(Sorry I haven't replied yet. I'm on a trip. I'll respond when I get home. I can't write a nice response over tapatalk)

Ryker nods ,"Hey Mel, Cami, Imma go help get Rosa's stuff from her place. We'll be back in time for first period haha see you! " He grabs Rosa's hand and pulls her along towards his bike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back