Kaine of Darkhold

'I am the shadow's will.'

Name: Kaine Blackmire 

Alias: Highlord of Darkhold

Height: 7'6

Weight: 211 lbs

Appearance: 

kaine guy person.jpg

Personality: Kaine is a very serious person, and will tolerate no tardiness and nonsense. He is cold and unforgiving, and will strike down his foes with precision. He also has made it his personal goal to capture the Nightmare's Reaper and execute the traitor publicly.

Bio:

Highlord is one of the most important seats in court, and military. It is Kaine's job to carry out executions of traitors and convicts, and seal out justice to those who deserve it. He's also meant to be in the front lines in battle, though he doesn't do so. He stays at the back lines, providing ranged support for his own allies.

Kaine comes from a line of successful Highlords, and the same is expected from him. As a child, he was expected to be a gifted swordsman, like fathers before him. However, it was discovered that he had an unforgiving bond to the Darkness, and was instead incredibly gifted in dark magic. His father died only very recently, and he stepped up to claim the position of Highlord himself, knowing the pressures of this role. However, he's determined to outlive and outfame all the highlords and nobles before him.

Armour:

IMG_0816.jpg

Weapon- A 2 meter sceptre made

of darkness

Magic Affinity: Darkness-

Kaine can mould the darkness into blades, spears and chains, and use them as projectiles to fire at his opponents from a very long distance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Because I wanted to make him call the little kid's mum out for suspicious shit. I mean, somebody would sure notice that nobles are dropping dead here and there and then the douche mother is getting more power by the minute...

But meh he's a highlord. It would be disgraceful if he got killed by a kid

@MrEvilMexican "Don't insult my mother... 

or you gonna f*cking die, b*tch." LMAO That idea would actually be pretty interesting though 

And a little twerp like you would challenge the highlord? 

Well I hope liliana has written her will. Cos' Kaine's GONNA skewer her ass

He's in FULL F*CKING ARMOR. How's a kid meant to pierce through armour with a knife? XD 

PRAISE THE SUN!!! :D

Oh noooooooo LMAO Why did you not go through with it? 

Oh I killed him good... but then restarted the game after I realised I wouldn't be able to summon him. And his dying last words kinda made me feel bad XD

Oh I killed him good... but then restarted the game after I realised I wouldn't be able to summon him. And his dying last words kinda made me feel bad XD

Oh noooo!! The poor guy D : His dying words if you kill him while the Sunlight Maggot's on him is even sadder lmao 

I remember my first fight with oyster and smoug. I reduced them both to a sliver of health. Then boom. Fatass is full HP and super fast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back