• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Highlighting in typing box?...

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
I don't know if it's just me... but whenever I try too highlight words in the typing box I get sent to the very bottom of the page... it doesn't happen with any other highlighting though and is making editing-... 'more than a little' difficult. "^W^ :3 xD :D

Hm... I'm not having that problem, so I'm not sure what could be causing that. Though to make things easier for you, maybe you could try shift + left/right arrow key to highlight, instead? It might still send you to the bottom of the page, I'm not sure, but it's worth a shot.

Pine said:
Hm... I'm not having that problem, so I'm not sure what could be causing that. Though to make things easier for you, maybe you could try shift + left/right arrow key to highlight, instead? It might still send you to the bottom of the page, I'm not sure, but it's worth a shot.
Thanks!!~ I'll try it out. :3 "^W^ xD :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back