High School Overdrive (WIP)

for example how about...

Fans Boomerang: Throw his fans like a boomerang that can slice through the enemy, deal less damage if the target hit twice (*how much damage*% and if target hit twice *how much damage*%)

Well i think a fighter also have a healing abilities but not stronger as the healer, like a low healing but give them some damage reduction to endure some damage while fighting or so... the other class should have too, a med pack for gunner add some extra HP and movement speed is a good one too

it was good but may i ask a question? The spirit shoot is a guided arrow or he must aim carefuly and once he miss it can not be used again. Because if the arrow 100% will hit the target the damage is too OP

Remember that you're not alone in one class and not the only damage dealer in the team, your group will also have some damaging abilities

@NeoStigma: Quick questions about instructors, do they need both bio sheets?

And if so, do I need to fill out their abilities and stuff?

If I recalled correctly, they don't fight, they can commence the battles for the students though.

teachers don't need to, you can but it not required.

if you are not a healer you can only have 1 healing ability. healers can have more than 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back