• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

PokemonGirl said:
Name: Lilith Ross
Nickname: Lila

Species: Nephalem (DemonxAngel Hybrid)

Appearance:View attachment 163200

Backstory: Lila lived a lonely and quiet existence for the beginning of her life, being the result of a forbidden love. Until a couple of days before her arrival, she lived in her mother's house, unable to leave. When she was discovered, she was thrown out, down to Earth, as she was accepted in neither Heaven or Hell.

Personality: Shy, Flirty at times, VERY quiet, obedient, caring

Classes: Alchemy, Art, Math, Don't know what else

Rough example of powers: She doesn't have her powers yet, they will be discovered.

Crush, dating(optional): None.... for now

More:
Sorry we're no longer accepting D:

Name: Markus Steele

Nickname:Mark (but prefers to be called Markus.)

Species: Water demon.

Appearance: White hair with gold dye throughout it. His eyes at the color of the seas different colors. Stands at 6' even and weights 170 pounds and has the body of a surfer/ swimmer. But in demon form his hair becomes black with gold throughout it. And his eyes become intense sea blue and his body has a sea green glow around it.

Backstory: Markus' parents died when he was 10. So his relatives took him in and trained him in his powers til he mastered them. Though throughout his training if he failed or took to long they would beat him until he passed out. So when he turned 14 he took his chance and went to high school to get away from them.

Personality: Insecure about himself about everything. He thinks nobody will like him. Is innocent as a 10 year old and totally naive about girls.

Classes: Hydrokenisis, study of humans, and history of war.

Rough example of powers: Can control all types of water and in any form, but is strongest in the sea.

Crush, dating(optional): not is any relationship but would like one.

More:

ChaoticWarrior said:
Name: Markus Steele
Nickname:Mark (but prefers to be called Markus.)

Species: Water demon.

Appearance: White hair with gold dye throughout it. His eyes at the color of the seas different colors. Stands at 6' even and weights 170 pounds and has the body of a surfer/ swimmer. But in demon form his hair becomes black with gold throughout it. And his eyes become intense sea blue and his body has a sea green glow around it.

Backstory: Markus' parents died when he was 10. So his relatives took him in and trained him in his powers til he mastered them. Though throughout his training if he failed or took to long they would beat him until he passed out. So when he turned 14 he took his chance and went to high school to get away from them.

Personality: Insecure about himself about everything. He thinks nobody will like him. Is innocent as a 10 year old and totally naive about girls.

Classes: Hydrokenisis, study of humans, and history of war.

Rough example of powers: Can control all types of water and in any form, but is strongest in the sea.

Crush, dating(optional): not is any relationship but would like one.

More:
Sorry we're not accepting anymore

FantasyForever1 said:
@FantasyForever1, please edit this post to include the character/sign-up information.
Name: Disastar

Nickname: Daz

Species:Angel/Demon Hybrid

Appearance:The raven black hair of this male flowed down to the center of his shoulder blades. Always keeping it in a professional looking ponytail. He stood at 6'3'' with a muscular build. Square jawline, and a serious look in his eyes. He would seem so intense when he looked at you. Studying you, analyzing you... He had full lips for a male. He looked as if everyday of his life started with a good work out of some kind, to keep himself in good shape. Daz is a walking contradiction, with his intellectual mind combined with his athletic body.

Backstory: To sum it up... A love gone wrong...

Personality: Disastar can seem intense with a dominating aura, but when he spoke, his voice was always calm and controlled. A smooth baritone, would echo through your ears.

Classes:Psychology

Rough example of powers:He refuses to ever use them. Holy and demonic, but never at the same time. He would destroy himself, at least, that is what he is told. He never tried to do both.

Crush, dating(optional):None

More: (WiP)

FantasyForever1 said:
@FantasyForever1, please edit this post to include the character/sign-up information.
As for my character above. I wish to be a professor in your school rather than a student.

Disastar said:
As for my character above. I wish to be a professor in your school rather than a student.
xD Dude... this RP has been down for a long, long time... xD

Name: #Deep Emotion

Nickname: Vape Nation

Species: Fairy

Appearance: Hot blonde

Backstory: Even though she is super hot, and has no flaws she is socially awkward and was bullied, and wanted to kill herself, but then she joined the high school of angelic and demonic, and she was still super emotional and socially awkward. And btw did I mention that all her family and friends and strangers she talked to once, all died in firey car crashes.

Personality: Socially Awkward, Quiet

Classes: Whatever makes her seem cool

Rough example of powers: Something cool, and EXTREMELY OP. I am talking like, she can kill everyone by breathing, and that shit.

Crush, dating(optional): Every hot person.

More: U better accept me or I am telling my mom on u

Epicebixia said:
Name: #Deep Emotion
Nickname: Vape Nation

Species: Fairy

Appearance: Hot blonde

Backstory: Even though she is super hot, and has no flaws she is socially awkward and was bullied, and wanted to kill herself, but then she joined the high school of angelic and demonic, and she was still super emotional and socially awkward. And btw did I mention that all her family and friends and strangers she talked to once, all died in firey car crashes.

Personality: Socially Awkward, Quiet

Classes: Whatever makes her seem cool

Rough example of powers: Something cool, and EXTREMELY OP. I am talking like, she can kill everyone by breathing, and that shit.

Crush, dating(optional): Every hot person.

More: U better accept me or I am telling my mom on u
Accepted

Seriously you should not be necroing this. Means it shows up again at the top where it doesnt belong. Dont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back