• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Hiding or removing medals...?

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
Weird question, but is there a way to hide or remove medals?
Don't get me wrong! I love all my medals... It's just that I have SO many Bronze Shark medals, and would rather have my other medals showing with just one Bronze Shark, instead of however many there are...
Is there a was to do this?

There isn't a way to hide them at the moment. For xF2.0, we're looking into a system that will keep the sharks separate from the other medals - a "shark tank" if you will. ^;3^ I think there still won't be a way to hide them, but they'll be in a separate box from the others.

There isn't a way to hide them at the moment. For xF2.0, we're looking into a system that will keep the sharks separate from the other medals - a "shark tank" if you will. ^;3^ I think there still won't be a way to hide them, but they'll be in a separate box from the others.
Oh, cool! Well, thanks for letting me know. It's too bad I can't hide them now, but it's not the end of the world. ;)
When is xF2.0 supposed to be a thing...?

When they've finished it! ^D^ We don't have an actual release date, but they did say it would be this year sometime. *crosses fingers*

When they've finished it! ^D^ We don't have an actual release date, but they did say it would be this year sometime. *crosses fingers*
Cool, cool. Thanks for your help, as always! ^^

Also... I have another question. A bit unrelated, but will the site be down forever when we get the new thing...? Or will it be a seamless switch? :O

I don't actually know. Because it's just an update (albeit a big, really cool one) to the software we're using, I expect it to be pretty quick. It should be seamless, but I don't know how long the updating will take.

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard can probably answer that better ^3^

Cool, cool. Thanks for your help, as always! ^^

Also... I have another question. A bit unrelated, but will the site be down forever when we get the new thing...? Or will it be a seamless switch? :O
I don't actually know. Because it's just an update (albeit a big, really cool one) to the software we're using, I expect it to be pretty quick. It should be seamless, but I don't know how long the updating will take.

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard can probably answer that better ^3^

Normally xenforo updates are seamless but to 2.0 we might have at least an hour of update since it's a complete rework according to the devs and the update script will have to clean up some of the older code. But its not a new forum software or anything, just a newer better version.

As for the medals, I've been working on a new system. You can see it in my profile currently under the information tab. I managed to separate medals by categories now and I was testing Kaerri Kaerri 's shark tank idea :P

chrome_2017-09-02_21-43-09.png

Normally xenforo updates are seamless but to 2.0 we might have at least an hour of update since it's a complete rework according to the devs and the update script will have to clean up some of the older code. But its not a new forum software or anything, just a newer better version.

As for the medals, I've been working on a new system. You can see it in my profile currently under the information tab. I managed to separate medals by categories now and I was testing Kaerri Kaerri 's shark tank idea :P

chrome_2017-09-02_21-43-09.png
Oh, good!
Thanks for the sneak peek, ha ha. That looks great! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back