Hi!

DapperCat

HELP I'M A CAT
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! Trying to dip my feet into forum RP again, possibly! I've RPed in a handful of MMO's, favoring those for a while... but I do miss the intricacy of forum posts and the level of imagination that can be put into fully self-made settings!

Uhmmmm!

I enjoy all kinds of RP, but my favorites are horror, action, romance, drama and humor. All combined? I'm a happy gir- CAT!

I do have one question; what are... 'identities'? It was mentioned somewhere in my settings but I haven't a clue what it means.

I don't know what else I would say, but pleased to meet you all and I hope to find out just how active this site it. (500 members online? Damn!) If anyone has a question to ask me go right ahead! <3

Identities, like discord or reddit or whatever. Other sites.

This site's as dead as my grandfather, don't worry about it.

How are you using a keyboard?

Identities, like discord or reddit or whatever. Other sites.

This site's as dead as my grandfather, don't worry about it.

How are you using a keyboard?

Your granddad is very alive! ...I-I hope!

And...
giphy.gif

*wheezes in effort*

Hello there! Trying to dip my feet into forum RP again, possibly! I've RPed in a handful of MMO's, favoring those for a while... but I do miss the intricacy of forum posts and the level of imagination that can be put into fully self-made settings!

Uhmmmm!

I enjoy all kinds of RP, but my favorites are horror, action, romance, drama and humor. All combined? I'm a happy gir- CAT!

I do have one question; what are... 'identities'? It was mentioned somewhere in my settings but I haven't a clue what it means.

I don't know what else I would say, but pleased to meet you all and I hope to find out just how active this site it. (500 members online? Damn!) If anyone has a question to ask me go right ahead! <3

XD LOVELY INTRO!!

Neko possibly?? Or just cat?

Identities??? Some alias that you identify yourself by? A name or more?

AM FLUFF! Pleased to meet you!

How are you doing this lovely day??
SMILE!~

[=

I'll try to not have too much fun! > : O

And just a cat. A fluffy round evil cat.

Ahh, well I can understand that. ^^ I'm most definitely a boring old adult!

I like cats and dogs equally! Though don't have a dog currently, but do have two cats ^^. And a rabbit!

Might be true?

I do too, but I tend to take cat's side on a debate *"cats vs dogs") My friends hate me for it because half of my friends hate cats for no reason :xFsmile::ghostuvu:

I don't like it when people dislike cats or dogs for no reason. :( I love both of them- though I do like big personality cats most. The weird ones. xDD For dogs the same. I like it when my pets are ... expressive? IDK. Makes them look waaaay happier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back