Hi.

Emmaline

So, I'm new here and for some odd reason, which I know is probably stupid, I'm a little nervous people won't really like me. So, any advice would be appreciated, even if it's just a "go the hell away".

I've come to welcome you. ;3

And might I just say, I'm sure no one is going to hate you... at least not that I know of. (Aren't I just amazing at cheering people up).

But about being nervous, I feel the same way sometimes, so you're not alone~

T

megalomania said:
Ohaha, welcome! I wouldn't sweat it, you seem super sweet! I can attempt to ease your nerves, if you'd like, though? ovo
Are you worried from a social perspective, or roleplay wise?
Thank you. I appreciate it. And as for what I'm worried about, I'm worried about both perspectives. But I feel a bit better.

Cur said:
I've come to welcome you. ;3
And might I just say, I'm sure no one is going to hate you... at least not that I know of. (Aren't I just amazing at cheering people up).

But about being nervous, I feel the same way sometimes, so you're not alone~
Yay! I'm not alone! Thanks for coming over to welcome me. You're a lot better than me at cheering people up, or maybe not, I am pretty good at it. But in all seriousness you really did cheer me up, thanks.

I need to even out all this love and let you know, I'll beat the crap out of you!

Haha! JK! Welcome to RP Nation! Do not be afraid! I'll take you in.

What, afraid? Who's afraid? Not me. I definitely wasn't scared...not at all. Anywaaays.... Yay! Now I have a friend. I think. Maybe.

1692679.gif

Emmaline said:
What, afraid? Who's afraid? Not me. I definitely wasn't scared...not at all. Anywaaays.... Yay! Now I have a friend. I think. Maybe.
a9bbd3060bcee6b334c37dd8ade00c4b.gif

Friends till the end <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back