Hi.

BornWithoutFear

So, I'm new to this site, but I'm not new to role-playing by any means.

I'm open for any sort of role-play at any skill level. I only do OCs, and the only fandom RP I do are poekmon RPs. I like fantasy, apocalyptic, modern fantasy, and wearwolf/vampires mixed into the previous genre's.

Im also open for chatting, or whatever. Im pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to PM me. :>

P.S. if someone could fill me in on how this website works, I'd like that, too.

Hello i'm beebe. like your pic any who welcome to rpnation. you can call me BB or bee or what ever and i am happy to be your friend or rp with you

Hmm. I kinda have an idea for a modern fantasy one. I've got quite a few characters I'd like to use in a setting where there's an elf business tycoon who goes around and finds magical creatures to work with her in a world where the magical/mythical creatures are in hiding. She also used to capture said creatures to keep them as slaves, but come the American dream they're all more like employees now.

Do you mean character information? Because that's about all the plot want to disclose, besides that she kidnapped a lot of satyrs back in the day AKA 450 years ago.

Ahh, so sorry. ;;

So, the head elf is a 600-odd year old woman who, in the iron age, would kidnap satyrs and sell them into slavery. She's haughty but flirtatious, and rules her business with an iron fist.

oh ok this sounds fun i will make the thread and you can make the sign in sheet right here

OK, so, were playing a modern fantasy. Gotta know bout those characters.

Name

Appearance

Species

Personality or alignment

Backstory

Hello! Welcome to the Nation! *tosses confetti everywhere* I'm Kestrel, or Kes for short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back